What was his problem fucking problem?

What was his problem fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkREb1Zdb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=VN52mJHpUAw
youtube.com/watch?v=dZdj5NJj-Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly don't remember. This movie is strange.

Idk, the film really makes Feyd's personality and motivations two-dimensional. Jordrowski's Dune would have been baller though...

What do you think JJL thinks about the Dune novel and the Dune movie.

I'm gonna pretend i'm in the Dune universe while playing Star Citizen.

Sexual deviant from a family of sexual deviants. Who comes to an official "watch your uncle rant and plot and fuck and kill a soft fuccboi" session in only your underwear?

WATCH IT PAUL!

>He got his own magazine cover in the 80s
kek

Was it autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=bkREb1Zdb-w

only good thing to come out of dune was the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=VN52mJHpUAw

The soundtrack is a 10/10 although the soundtrack in the mini series Children of Dune is also a 10/10 in a different way.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZdj5NJj-Bk

I'm pretty sure his floating fat uncle was raping him.

...do you even know who that is?

>Jordrowski's Dune would have had more scenes of people shitting in public and robot dogs with victrola speakers talking to crucified robots though

fypfy

do you think she forgives john landis?

nice trips it would have been better.

Bene Gesserit witches breeding program went to total shit when their bitch produced a male heir for the Atreides, she was supposed to have a girl to marry sting, the shit got serious as paul was the Kwisatz Haderach

did you hear about Charlotte Rampling being approached to play Jessica? and she read the script, and got to the part where the Harkonnen troops leaving Arrakis all squatted and took a mass shit on the landing field before they left? and she told them "no" right then?

i can't blame her. Jodo has a shit fetish. just read "Madwoman of the Sacred Heart".. Mangel shits his pants every six pages or so.

i think it went to shit when they sent Mohiam to seduce the Baron.

True

I never realized how much that actor looks like Sting.

If they ever do a Sting biopic, hopefully they can bring this guy out of retirement to play him.

I WILL KILL HIM

I will take the boy-man. Ugh. He shall have sanctuary in my tribe.