metalsucks.net/2017/09/27/op-ed-on-the-myrkur-muslim-issue/
thursdaysjournal.com/7-questions-singer-amalie-bruun/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbBeCE6NQuM
youtube.com/watch?v=-W-tYccbiuE
youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZR0lTlKhA
youtube.com/watch?v=YR--EGYz11w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Myrkur?
She makes my dick so hard honestly, like a meal version of Nico.

This.

NSBM Brownie points.

>ywn go on long distance autumn train rides with Myrkur

lmao literally this

she doesn't

Where have you been?

metalsucks.net/2017/09/27/op-ed-on-the-myrkur-muslim-issue/

I'm pretty sure she would open her legs if she saw a hot brown guy like every white female ever

Like Malia Obama?

It sounds like she has beef with islam more than brown people tho

go get it girl

Americans are obsessed with race identity so that would explain the OP's skewed question.

Because brown people look and behave ugly, they don't have intelligence and autism of Germanic/Nordic people.

Not, true Whites females are actually least like that compared to other races. keep dreaming Mahmud.

TRUE Whites females and FALSE Whites females

FUCKING COMMAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice thick lips
Why are white girl DSLs better than black girl DSLs?

Because blacks have the monkey jaw to compliment their lips also

There literally nothing wrong with criticising religion

why does she love brown people so much?

Sorry guys, Amalie only dates Asian dudes.

based

CHINKED

She is not actually racist, she dates Asian men and is a generic Long Island girl in real life. Le grumpy meal girl is just a persona.

but her name is "brown"

She's not from Long Island.

Where then? Long Dong?

>white cocks
>2018

Some tiny town in Denmark near Copenhagen where she still lives (allegedly she lives with her parents, but I don't know if that's true).

Does she have autism?

do you even need to ask

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Her body language, monotone voice, and the way she responds to fans hint at it, at least. Also she plays black metal.

She's hot as fuck though. Square jawed Nordic grils are high tier

That's why I asked, she just seems to not pick up on social cues.

That guy from DIIV who posts here knew her in New York. Maybe he knows.

She hangs out there to go shopping and eat and fancy restaurants all the time.

w o k e

pls don't stalk Myrkur.

She has rich parents who pay their odd daughter to have friends don't bully her.

>who pay their odd daughter to have friends
Pretty much this, I wish I had rich parents.

>attractive blonde girl
>having to pay to get friends
It doesn't matter how odd you are when you're a Stacy. People will line up to be your friend.

Fembot pls

Why did this get deleted? It's from an interview.
thursdaysjournal.com/7-questions-singer-amalie-bruun/

big if true

>I’m a Black Metal girl at heart
Poe-ian foreshadowing.

Did janny get mad about someone questioning his metal waifu's authenticity or something?

o shit
it my time

No, that dude posted her private info. Mild stuff, but private info nonetheless.

you can do it joji

Is something you talk about in an interview really private info? That's why people do them.

You're absolutely right and I agree, but I understand the jani's motivation. He didn't know that and user phrased it as if he knew her.

Islam is not a race.

She's not even a Stacy by Scandinavian standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbBeCE6NQuM
>0:50
Amalie is a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd.

Most people in Scandinavia hate brown people, they're just afraid of being arrested for saying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-W-tYccbiuE
>2:33
wtf I love Myrkur now

I unironically liked that.

literally who

Myrkur. /ourgirl/

youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZR0lTlKhA
Any Danes who can translate?

Why are Nords so autistic? Is it genetic or cultural?

Well let's be real for a second, she is a "black metal" artist correct. Wouldn't dressing the part, and maybe spouting the narrative of the forefathers give you more of an authentic edge.

Now I don't know her personally, but I feel like if you wanted to appeal to black metal people and seem authentic you'd talk about people like Varg talk about and getting back to the pre Christian traditions. You know.

Like how if you want to be an "authentic" rapper you needed to start in the projects and make your way up, not be a rich mixed canadian who is pretending his Uncle isn't Larry Graham the bassist from Sly and the Family Stone, and also was an actor on a shitty teenage drama show from Canada.

I literally hate her now.

I truly wonder exactly what benefits these people think we get from "diversity". I'm guessing 99% would answer "yummy restaurants".

I think places like America are okay for cultures to mix, but places like Europe should stay European same with Africa and Asian.

aesthetic location in that pic

Is she pedo?

youtube.com/watch?v=YR--EGYz11w
Brutal shit, Myrkur.

More terrifying than any metal.

because she's Scottish and her perception of a (((diverse))) society is 98% white. When the 3rd world really comes up there full force then she can make retarded idealistic statements.

What kind of fucking numales are writing for metalsucks? That was embarrassing.

Based Myrkur is /ourgirl/

she hates brown people because she is smart and uncucked

>makeup
shit taste, Sup Forums

I live in Chicago.. much diversity here and I never saw an attractive white girl with a shit skin... all I ever see is white trash coal burners

but shes mad at the religion, not brownies
this

How can anyone even deny that Nords are the master race

She blatantly called out Christfaggotry for the same thing, but metalcucks conveniently ignored that pat.

She just hates Americans. To be fair, all Americans are brown people, but it's not very nice to compare perfectly good middle Eastern people to subhuman Amerisharts.

didn't she call americans "monkeys" lol

i don't think even danes themselves know what they're saying 90% of the time

sure she might be a fake ""black metal"" musician and her previous pop shit is garbage.. but Mareridt is DECE.
i don't care about the artist. if i did i wouldn't listen to burzum.