Every thread on page 0 is politics related right now

>Every thread on page 0 is politics related right now

So this board is just fucking Sup Forums light now? Why are you janitors so fucking lazy and terrible at your """"""""""""""""job"""""""""""""""? Watch, this thread will be deleted and I'll be banned within five minutes, yet those will stay up. Take some fucking pride in yourselves, you're like the guy who volunteers at the soup kitchen to feed the homeless and just sits in the back jerking off and eating all the soup instead. Get it the fuck together.

board borders are a social construct

There's a very simple solution that makes the board so much better. Every once in a while I will go out of my way to entertain their nonsense, though.

Sup Forums is a disease.

just use the hide feature and you will never see the threads again. I have 12 hidden that I will never see again!

it's as easy as that

I think the point is that we shouldn't have to hide them, because there are people that were hired to remove them and they're not doing their job.

>won't someone think of the cunny and forced memes bawww

tv is the shitting streets of boards. we come here to relieve ourselves and shit all over you libturds

But I'm not a liberal, and I think those two types of threads should be deleted too. You know, because of rules. Why don't you try not being a retarded nigger for once in your life, you fucking kike cumsipper, and do the right thing and fucking gas yourself.

>people that were hired to remove them

You get what you pay for. At least they're usually contained to a dozen or so threads. Whenever I'm on Sup Forums I end up having to hide literally 100 soccer threads with like 2 or 3 replies each just to make it navigable.

FATNITOR STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING

Janitor why are you such a lazy sack of shit? No wonder Chairman Moot has to hire more of you fat fucks.

Nothing. You lazy fucking cunt.

This. Sup Forums mods wouldn't even let us get a single disguised political thread out on victory day in the middle of the night. Sup Forums mods need to just start banning my fellow crossposters on sight

Maybe Liberals should stop forcing politics into television and film?

>now
Sup Forums has always been Sup Forumss little brother so fuck off back to tumblr you fat cunt

Sup Forums loves off-topic threads, they think they're fun, they think rules are for Reddit and wordfiltering their shitposting memes is unfair.

They deserve this worthless board, they earned it.

Sup Forums has always been about Sup Forums . Go back to le ddit if you don't like it.

> worthless
> literally memed a plane with 300+ passengers into crashing

Perpetually butthurt sjw redditors can fuck right off

Sup Forums isn't an old board you dopey newfaggot.

I'm tired of all the trump shit but the rest is actually funny. You don't belong here if you think otherwise

/news/ is symbolic 2bh pham

I'm bring my bringing my broom.

You replied to my post saying you love worthless shitposting with a worthless shitpost. What is your point?

I'll fucking kill you you god damn daft cunt

So this whole site is just fucking Sup Forums light now? Why are you janitors so fucking lazy and terrible at your """"""""""""""""job"""""""""""""""? Watch, this thread will be deleted and I'll be banned within five minutes, and I'll keep makimg it.
>Take some fucking pride in yourselves, you're like the guy who volunteers at the soup kitchen to feed the homeless and just sits in the back jerking off and eating all the soup instead. Get it the fuck together.
that sounds kinda fun.

But Sup Forums is the board of peace

shanepost in protest to the politards 2bh

You'll stay on your shithole island full of chalky goons and your great great great grandson will be named Mohammed.

Shut up you fucking beaner you're just as cancerous.

L'MASK U SUMTIN

Neganposting>>>>>Shaneposting desu
I don't even watch TWD

And they continue to do a bang up "job".

GREAT JOB, FELLAS!

>So this board is just fucking Sup Forums light now?
Yes.

Don't pretend you didn't have a collection of Sup Forums screencaps you were ready to post on Sup Forums when you thought Trump would lose

Every board is now Sup Forums clay.

>butthurt poltard points to rebbit
that's literally Sup Forums 2 you delusional nigger
so you may want to go there and stop shitting this board that you and your fellow subhumans ruined for the last few years.

All you whiny cucks complaining just because your little safe space bubble got popped by the inevitable needle of reality. Grow up and remind your stupid selves to also grow a brain.

You ignorant niggers deserve no single worth of respect for your petty minds. All you idiots, calling Sup Forums as some stupid, shit board when in reality we have the highest IQ more than any single one of you libtards could imagine. Don't talk shit to your superiors, you fucking dogs.

Forcefully taken from the hands of butthurt sjws. Probably still has space for you though faggot

Filtered. Remember to fucking kill yourself soon you mongoloid faggot kikeloving nigger.

We're like a more racist version of Sup Forums

Report all Sup Forums threads as illegal. Then it brings attention to them and eventually some of the fat lazy assholes might actually delete them.

DOING A HELL OF A JOB, EVERYONE!

Bump because fuck you.