The times are a changin

I was told that everything is just fine. That we are living in the time of peace and harmony. I was told that we are the part of EU, which is managed by clever, responsible people that look after us and work very hard to make our life simplier. I was told that even though our countries weren't always friendly, Germans are our natural friends and there is a slavic bond with Russians. I was told that what makes Americans powerful country is that they value freedom more than anything. I was told that nordic countries are perfect examples how to manage the country to keep it safe and rich. I was told that Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan are far away, and our soldiers are fighting there, kicking bad guys to keep us safe, to keep our countries and cities safe. I was told that everything is okay.
tell me Sup Forums, how do you cope with a thought that world is turning into pile of steaming shit? Was it always like that, every generation imagined that end of the world is near, or we are living in seriously bad times? It seems that everything that i have learned is a false.
What do you think Sup Forums?

It was always like that. I'm pretty sure about this

Dont worry, soon or later I will go full Breivik.

Yes, it was. It is human nature to think we live in a special, defining time. The average age for Sup Forums is 18, and a lot of the userbase here are young angsty right-wingers that are against 'edgy' things yet they are also edgy in the opposite direction.

The world has always been like this.

It happens every few generations, its a cycle. Look on the brightside we're not eating dogs and cats yet, unless your Canadian.

The world has always been shit. Some parts are just small turd nuggets while other places are giant designated lincoln log shit zones.

Instead of complaining about it like 99.8% of this board does. What are you doing to better your life, country, community, and continent? I understand you euro's are fucked as far as weapons and censorship rolls but you need to reiterate being savages like yall once were because the left & shitskins are beating you to it... and fast.

ULTRA RARE

it's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be but there's definitely something in the air

noteworthy political, cultural and social changes are happening all across the globe, that's undeniable: from the arab spring, to internet and social media, to immigrant waves, to pc culture, to militarism in asia, it's all connected in some hazy way by a global sociological trend but it's impossible to tell without 20/20 hindsight

I personally think the economic slowdown happening since 2008 leaves a pessimism in the air specially for blue collars workers everywhere and for that reason right/conservative/isolationist thought is in the rise globally

it's just really hard to tell what we are heading for: cold war 2.0, race wars, leftist authoritarianism, economic meltdown, maybe all at once, shit is too complex

> tell me Sup Forums, how do you cope with a thought that world is turning into pile of steaming shit?

I don't. When I talk to my friends about it, I'm called a racist bigot or that transgender is normal, or I'm a privileged l white male. I'm starting to feel really lonely and slowly losing my mind.

That's a shit m8. I thought most 'normal people' in your country didn't support those things m8ey. That's what Sup Forums told me.

Or perhaps Sup Forums is just lying AGAIN so they can portray the world as more traditionalist than it really is.

>tfw no friends to talk to about anything
>tfw no gf
>tfw virgin
>tfw hate society

best comment i've read on here in a while.

good job br

If you actually believed any of it, you deserve to be depressed

Underrated. Have a MAGA pepe.

Still can't believe the Japanese word for work is a loan of the german 'arbeit'

have you blamed minorities for your slavery yet, whitey?

Embrace it. Don't kill yourself.. yet.. our lives have been 1 long boring movie intro and reality is finally catching up to the action.

I am not depressed nor i want to kill myself. Realizing that all those things are straight up lies was just a big pill that One need to swallow.

I'm in the same boat. I'm honestly to the point where I'm not even going to bother making friends anymore.

wake me up

You were told leftist and collectivist lies. We all were. They hijacked the western world in the 1960s and have driven it into the ground. You are right. Everything is not ok. We are living in especially bad times. It is the inevitable result of the system the leftists have set up. As collectivists, it is their nature to centralize everything from law to media to education, government to banking to academia and more. Highly centralized systems suffer from a feedback loop of their flaws. Of course all systems are flawed, but decentralization allows negative components to be filtered out and for newer and better components to be integrated. After five decades of this feedback loop we are hitting critical mass. The constraints that have held these centralized collectivist systems in place are collapsing under the weight of dysfunction.

But all hope is not lost. In fact, we should be optimistic and embracing of the future. 2016 is the year that leftists are finally being exposed. This trend has been and will continue to snowball. Throughout next few years leftists will be forced to answer for what they have done to our civilization. Society's pendellum is swinging back to a rational place as political correctness is being exposed. All these centralized establishment institutions will come crashing down in the face of logic and reason. Civilization will reorder itself with a rejection of collectivism and a new enlightenment will dawn upon the human race.

Do not resign yourself to a fading existence in this decadent civilization. That is the inevitable path of the leftists who will be unable to learn how to navigate this new age. Instead, commit yourself to a higher purpose of studying and building the foundations of a glorious civilization

I'm old mould.
30 years ago we had war /trouble and we hoped as genx that the future would be peaceful.
Was it fuck, same old stuff just 30 years later.