Be american

>be american
>snip the tip
>be swedish
>snip the dick

Who does one even blame this on? White people will be their own downfall at this rate.

white scum

Why are Nordic so weak and beta, is it the blonde hair?

*men

Liberalism

>RT

The internet. Previously if you were a degenerate or extremist and were born in a small or medium sized town, your craziness would never impact humanity. Even if 2% of the population were crazies, they were so dispersed that shunning them was quite easy.

Now all those crazies log into the internet, go to their tumblr, and find hundreds or thousands of others who share their degeneracy or extremism. They reinforce each others behaviors about what is normal, and the behavior spreads.

Note that I'm not just talking about "transgenderism as fashion." It applies to political ideologies (most of the recruitment ISIS does is through the internet, as does Stormfront), it applies to pedophiles, it applies to a lot of extreme human behavior. Simply put, these people shouldn't be accessing the network.

Kind of worrying how true this is

>>snip the tip
>checks flag

Yeah because the only solution is oppression, the Theresa May style.

I would accept Mummy May's heavy-handedness if it came with, and only with, a massive expansion in mental health programs and the banning of the mentally ill from the internet.

Well that increases the rate of them spreading, but doesn't explain the cause. Why don't we see the same trends in East Asia or the Muslim World?

But regardless I think you're argument about ideological spread is cogent.

>RT

>but doesn't explain the cause
Some people are never properly socialized, some have legitimate chemical imbalance in their brain, some are taught sociopathic behavior through their parents

I think broadening mental health institutions and investing heavily in identification of the sort of behavior is the way to go, but it's a panopticon that will eventually be abused by a government. We're fucked.

>RT

Well to be honest I don't think you can really put the cork back in the bottle once this kind of thing has been opened. Unless your name is Kim Jong-un I think trying to control any two-way media like the Internet will just result in blowback eventually.

>homogay western media

Why are Europeans so sissy?

how do i get Nordic boipucci?

Its in their genes

>RT

>Simply put, these people shouldn't be accessing the network.
They should be.
This way it will be lot easier to round them up and send to work at some uranium mines when the time comes.

If only it were that easy