What was this shit?

It's a beaut to finally have definitive proof that women just aren't funny

People kept freaking out about how amazing this Ali Wong special was, and I finally watched it, and it's literally just the same "my vagina" and "look at me I'm a woman talking about how much sex I have, isn't this just hilariously taboo?"

I really wanted to laugh. I really tried, but fuck man, it's just not funny. Didn't get a single laugh.

Am I just jaded? Did any anons here enjoy this?

>tfw no giant pregnant Asian gf

The only funny women ever is Tina Fey and Lucille Ball

DUDE HPV LMAO!

I would eat her mung, if you know what I mean

What did he mean by this?

Its what comes out when you push down on a pregnant woman's belly

Most stand up is shit though, people just pretend it's good if a guy does it. Check out Dave Chappelles shit, 90% of it is about crackheads and it's boring af.

If you're going to throw in Lucille Ball then Madeline Kahn belongs in that group too.

I liked how she brought up female tactics in her material, but yeah, you're entirely right about the sex jokes being a tired topic. I've come to accept that it's just a given with both male and female standups though. I think what bothers me the most about it is that the perspective doesn't really illuminate anything new about the subject so how funny or clever it is rests solely on the delivery, which is usually meh.

>Tina Fey
she is not bad for a woman, yes

Stand up is shit now anyway. Literally: dude muh unique opinion about x, lmao.

>dude muh unique opinion about x, lmao.

That's kind of an interesting point. Do you think social media has kind of numbed us to individual insights on subjects?

The next 4 years will be non-stop anti-Trump jokes

But daves is actually funny

Your summary is shit. Also NYC girls hate whimsical hipster dudes like yourself with a passion. Your entire summary reads off as desperate, try hard, pretentious, and sends of a lot of red flags.
Love language: Quality time.
>Whimsical bullshit

Humor: Usually deadpan/dry.
>You're incredibly boring
What I’m doing with my life
>You wrote too much. Less is more, just say you work at a clinic and want to join a peace corp. Writing all that out and expecting a girl to read all of that will make her lose interest in you if she hasn't done so already.

Eating spicy food. Spiciest challenge I ever attempted used a sauce that was ~1400x spicier than a jalapeno. Yes, food still tastes like food.
>No one gives a shit about your ability to talk with excitement over the fact that you eat spicy food.
>Your favorite book selections reads off as a limp wrist pretentious hipster with no experience with women evident of your unableness to see that your profile thus far is shit. Having superintelligence makes as your favorite makes you come off as a manipulative psychopath

Movies:
>Your list of movies was good, but it was unnecessary to point out (Heath ledger), also liking dark stuff goes back to you being a manipulative psychopath

>Your taste of shows is boring and typical band wagon sheep tier
Music/genres:
>Your taste in music is stuff girls listened to back in high school

Food:
-KOREAN

1. Freely available information (just say Google)
2. My frands (what are you 6?)
6. I spend a lot of time thinking about
Is the patient in room 1 going to security
(Creepy overtones)
On a typical Friday night I am
Screw this question.
(Boring loser overtones)

>Then your entire explanation of kayaking seems so desperate and try hard at this point.

top 10/10 respect

What the fuck?

This. Stand-up is shit.

>jaded
>jade
>Asian

Whoa dude you can't say racist shit like that.

Just end me

If asexuals love comedy so much, why don't they come forth and dominate it?