youtube.com/watch?v=h23xtep31WY
youtu.be/OZtiKDEYlzA
youtu.be/SKdHWWGJBd0
youtu.be/8Cul6dk4V4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Plastic faces everywhere
>Pretend to be pure virgin who never has boyfriend
>Secretly prostituting themselves to fat corporate execs and rich politicians
>Dance slutty in slutty clothes but wearing body tights underneath.
>Copy whatever was mainstream in Japan 4 years ago
>At least they ain't china who are 6 years behind.

>Secretly prostituting themselves to fat corporate execs and rich politicians
Is this a meme or something real? Because it sounds like gossip or urban legend

it's true
there have been several suicides

it's real. mainstream idols are mostly prostitutes for the ruling class.

these girls are mainly from untouchable class or poor family, the same goes for Japan. ordinary people don't go in entertainment industry.

>Copy whatever was mainstream in Japan 4 years ago

prove it

I know Japan and China are copying Korean mainstream style but what the fuck?

>go to korea expecting to see K-Pop shit every second step
>literally all I could find was shitty little stores in underground malls selling postcards with fat indonesians shopping there

hallyu is a jewish plot

its a mixup of japanese idol faggotry and american celeb hyperbole

This, Koreans don't even care of Kpop, unlike here, where people like our popshits unironically.

nobody cares here either
only azns who have failed to establish his identity in the west and those making fun of retarded shit from each country for no reason care
i dont know of a single one of these retards but only its shills and marketing

wow, could you share some links about it?? I'm quite interested in the topic. Do you guys think the same applies to male idols??

Why my country can't be like netherlands?

>Running across almost every top ten list
>no SJW (maybe)
>a tons of goody (legal prostitution,marijuana,surprisingly extensive sports)

i love the Netherlands so I reply to bump this thread

I know for sure that non-korean people who idolize koreans and are "k-popers" are retarded and disgusting with a chance of 99%

This

I'm for one legit curious about it, I find it fascinating in a way, although I don't think I'd engage in it.

And if you haven't already you totally should come, it's a very nice place. I've been here for over a year now and I love it.

I only know that lots of ugly fat mental girls here obsess over male Kpop idols, and that their music is shit

fuck off with saying koreans dont care about kpop those brainless retards blast is loudly from every store and if you ever watch a korean streamer they always play that mindless crap.

you know, interest =/= idolization. there was a detailed article about how korean pop culture plays an important role in korean economy because they "export" it, but I'm not sure if it was in English or Russian

and yes, I want to visit the main cities and then some rural calm places when there is an opportunity

You mean oversea Koreans? I was talking about Koreans in South Korea.

I'm learning Korean and I hate that some people think that learning it because of kpop.

kpop fans are retards, on every youtube video, completely unrelated to kpop, you'll see some dumb teenager with a korean idol as their avatar comment shit like "ARRRMYYY BTS OPPAAA"
and they want to learn how to talk to their idols and shit, imagine some fat stupid kid butchering your language calling you "oppa"

I listen to kpop.
Fucking why do I like this shit, it's like an infection.

Pretty sure that a good bunch of Shoujou Jidai are rich, see Sooyoung and Jessica.

youtube.com/watch?v=h23xtep31WY

c-cute!

i don't

but isn't SK the biggest market for K-Pop? That and the closest Asian countries. There may be a lot of people in Korea who don't give a fuck about Kpop but there're still more than enough for it to be a profitable market for them.

what, you have a problem with koreans listening to their own music now?

You had far less time. The Netherlands were, effectively, the first capitalist nation and already wealthy by the 17th century.

Korea, on the other hand, has a backwater colony until WW2.

>and yes, I want to visit the main cities and then some rural calm places when there is an opportunity
I wish you can do it soon and that you enjoy your time bro

Do all Kpop fans call themselves ARMY or just BTS fans?

I have no clue how you've reached that conclusion.
There's nothing in any of my posts that suggest that position.

because your question was so retarded it seemed like you were reaching for a reaction from an sk flag. obviously there's a market for kpop in korea. but kpop is sugary teeny-bopper music and treated as such. it's always foreigners hyping up kpop to be anything more than what it's supposed to be. really cringey

Then you've obviously not read the post I was directing my question to, the post I was quoting was that comes from this same poster Read those and you'll understand why my question was not retarded. Geez, speedreaders annoy the shit out of me.

kpop is everywhere in korea, as they play it everywhere

do they sell adele merchandise everywhere in the UK? no. do you hear her songs in literally every other shop? yes. it's literally the same in korea

wtf were you expecting exactly

this is true. sadly.
korean pop music is shit

>fat indonesians

kek

to see merchandise and records being sold everywhere, like i said in the post you quoted

i expected it to be japan tier
now go back Sup Forumss daily kpop thread

>tfw your waito piggu K-aboo dreams get destroyed

What are your dreams, user?

Me too. At first I was just fapping to clips with hot azn qts but overtime I've grown to love the shit theyre dancing to.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Korea?

Nobody care about South Korea irl.

your girls look a bit like nippon girls so that's close enough

Arin

I thought that K-Pop is an integral part of Korean mass culture

But apparently, it's just commercial teen pop

You're interesting
One of the few non-Western countries to reach European wealth and technology

ok I agree Kim. goodbye

Not obsessed, but curious. Your culture, society and history are interesting.
Also, this comes and goes, it happens all the time. Sometimes there's one country or something in particular that gets posted more. It'll probably end in a while or in a moment.

Also, plenty of people care about you, don't be so shy little ying yang.

I really want to see snsd tiffany get blacked by a huge muscular nigger thug

there're plenty of adults that are into Kpop
anyway, when did you go to Korea? Only to Seoul?

Is that a Canadian thing? Why does every second BLACKED post originate from a Canadian?

I've never been to South Korea. I'm planning to, I've been inspired by the idea that the whole South Korean popular culture is as glitzy and shiny as K-Pop.

But, apparently, it's a niche.

A friend of a friend has been really into K-pop for years now, total Koreaboo, he just recently moved there to live.
I'm not sure why I'm sharing this with you.

BLACKPINK IN UR AREA

>tfw everyone's favorite Korean American on Sup Forums
>tfw Korea became enslaved by Americans after Korean War
>tfw piggu disgusting white American Koreaboos feel entitled to Korean women and shitting on Korean women and on my motherland
>tfw 'gook' cuckslave to autistic whitu alt-right weeaboos
>tfw worse position than a nigger slave before the civil war

>'''''''asian''''''-americans

How is he doing? Found gf? What does he do for a living? Is the purchasing power comparable, or even close to NED?

keep going

Korea looks and feels very much like China.
Once you leave Seoul it's a shithole.
(and Seoul already is)

Seoul literally smells like shit because they don't have proper plumbing and sewage system there.

the towns and cities around seoul are pretty clean and have really good infrastructure. people are moving out of seoul to suburbs since seoul is a 2000 year old city

shut the fuck up koreaboo

>muhh europeans were the pinnacle of civilizashunz meme

even all of poo in loo was richer than all of europe in the middle ages

>in the middle ages
Wow
So they reached the stage of Europe in 1880 once

t. mongoloid/gook looking g*rman

don't pull the trigger

I don't know much, as I don't have direct interaction with him but as far as I know he's very happy. Not a gf yet but it probably won't be a long time before that happens I think. As for the living and purchase power, I can't tell.
Sorry, I wish I were of more help.

If I do get more word on him I can tell you

haha better not get caught showing real emotions!! let's do some retarded poses real quick

>Seoul literally smells like shit because they don't have proper plumbing and sewage system there.

wew lads, thank the lord for the existence of engineering

Each group has their own little nickname for their fans. And their fans are fucking insane.

I have to admit that if I said I wouldn't want that kind of attention and dedication I'd be lying.

Any gooks here? I used to love watching 대박 의 비밀 documentaries 5 years ago on youtube but lately it seems they deleted 95% of its full size videos now it has only 1 2 minute videos. Where i can watch it again help. They used to show good crowded restaurant in japan, honk kong korea also korean factories all are gone now i can find them with full length
Also documentaries like extreme job are welcomed
youtu.be/OZtiKDEYlzA [Open]
...Anonymous
06/25/17(Sun)01:20:20 No.76448573
54 KB
54 KB JPG
youtu.be/SKdHWWGJBd0 [Open]
Honk kongese 린흥
...Anonymous
06/25/17(Sun)01:22:46 No.76448664
youtu.be/8Cul6dk4V4E [Open]

Being a k-pop idol seems a lot more stressful job than being a western one.

Can somebody tell me more about this?
It seems really hot.

they're being forced to fuck rich influential men

But also a lot more rewarding, the dedication, love and support they get doesn't compare to what westerners get.

>get sold to an agency by your parents at a young age and become a literal slave in for 5 years before they consider you ready for a debut (includes multiple plastic surgeries, complete new set of dentures, daily dance training for 12h and vocal sessions afterwards)
>literally can't do anything in public anymore
>get slutshamed into financial ruin if they catch you with a guy outside
>have to dance like a whore on stage pretend fucking a ghost but act like you've never seen your own bare tit in interviews

hmmm yeah sounds great

This is probably true but the majority are not that famous and even the famous ones probably had to do some favors to get famous to begin with.

In a way, it shows how fucked up our wish list for a perfect female is

if it was easy to be "perfect" it would be pretty silly though desu

There's no problem having a high idea of perfect, the problem is just people who don't realize that perfection doesn't actually exist.

I hate gooks. Dog eating plastic garbage. Japan will always be better.

>western wealth
No. Japan has 8x more wealth with 2.5x more people. Not even close.
>western technology
Yes, ok. You're welcome, gooks.

>interesting culture
Real culture? Kek, nope. Pop culture? Ok sure.
>interesting society
No. Korean society is shit tier.
>interesting history
No. Their history is pathetic and shit tier.

Why is this board full of kpop weebs? Did some anime weebs jump ship?

Which episode do you want?

fuck off weeb
without korea japan would still be a monkeyfucking shithole full of cave dwellers

At the expense of your soul to fat old CEOs

I don't think all idols do that
The joy and happiness you can bring to people by being an idol is amazing, you must be aware of that

True. Some seem fake as fuck, but I think you can tell if an idol is genuine. I'm sure most are, but are forced to do shit their agency tells them to.

Korea copying Japan TV you fucking branwashed gook.

who cosmics here lads

Why are there so many Chinese k-pop idols? Why don't they just stay in China?

China's record industry is practically non-existent

It's hard to be a creative musician when all records have to be approved by the CCP censor board.

mexico sucks

>I'm learning Korean and I hate that some people think that learning it because of kpop

The only other reason to learn Korean is if you're a CIA agent and want to listen in on Kim Jong Un using the toilet.

Twice is best

t. autistic weeb aspie with no friends

She almost looks white

East Asian class system is based on occupation and entertainment industry is sort of the lowest echelon, thus full of outcast historically. it is deeply related to high class prostitution.

while Media developed and it seems gorgeous and many good looking man and woman, however the type of the people are not different from the past.

Japanese entertainment industry is full of Koreans because they're either outcast in Japan. in which they performed skill on TV and go to bed with rich man at night.

it's kinda taboos here, however parents who know it, never let their daughter go entertainment industry.

Because the gooks need the chinks as their biggest market, otherwise, they're fucked.

Kys weeb you freaks are even worse than the kboos

There have been a few kind of cases that have been hush hush, such as Jiyeon from the Kpop group T-ara, but now since the industry has become more saturated, popular and scrutinized in recent years, the whole "kpop stars are prostitutes" thing become more of an urban legend.