Memes aside, why did they pay so much for him?

memes aside, why did they pay so much for him?

to make a statement

to weaken the local competition

Naoli didn't want to sell him, Juve really wanted him to kill opposition so they paid the release clause.
Money well spent for the God of gelato and the purger of Palermo

>Juve really wanted him to kill opposition so they paid the release clause.

its funny because napoli finished even closer this season xd

lmao they just put Mertens up front and he's doing a far better job

And they score more too

this
>we will buy your biggest player and you can't do shit about it

Don't believe guys who say they're the good guys. Juventus, like Buyern, are the bag guys. To dominate their league, they will always poach the best players from teams in their domestic league. That's the purest of evil.
Real Madrid on the other hand seldom poaches from their own league.
>this really activates your alimonies

Might have something to do with how fatman is a false prophet and how he can only do tap ins.

Because they only bought him for the league. And he delivered on the league. They didn't buy him for £75m to score goals in the Champions League or win big games. Please ignore that Napoli have scored more goals this season than last season. Please ignore that he's been outscored by Edin Dzeko.

All madrid/barca have done is weaken the premier league, which overall is a good thing

Napoli finished 5 points below, thats worth al those millions of euros and all that pasta that they fed him

Napoli demanded 1 million per KG

its was a marketing move, they wanted the american crowd

Kek

Napoli didn't want to sell so Juve just triggered the release clause. That's why Napoli fans hate Higuain, because ultimately he was the only one who could've prevented the move but he chose to leave

To get a reliable poacher perhaps? Higuain scored 32 goals in all competitions, that's the best performance of any Juve striker since Trezeguet's 01/02 season I believe. Considering he broke historic league record with 36 goals the previous season and memes like Morata (15 goals in 63 Serie A matches) are being negotiated for 70 million, it's an understandable price in current market.
>muh merdens
You're conveniently forgetting how Higuain cucked Napoli out of Coppa Italia, so they ended up empty-handed like usual.

1) They wanted a striker that guarantees 20+ goals in the league. Higuain, Suarez and Lewandowski are the only ones who guarantee those numbers, and only one of them could be bought.
2) To weaken Napoli, aka their direct competition. Napoli scores a lot of goals, but those are usually useless goals scored when the team is already leading by more than 2 goals.

fuck off slovakian customer

>doesn't do anything in big games
>decided matches against AS Reddit and Napolel, the only other title contenders
>decided cup tie against Napolel, the only other Coppa contender
>two goals in CL semis
>tap ins
Well, that's usually what #9s do innit. But he scored a blooter or two as well

bring out those squawka stats

He was actually 92 kg during pre-season, that's where all the fat pics come from so it was more kilos than millions kek. He's like 87 kg now

>more kilos than millions
You forgot the agent fees.

>snubbed by Mbappe
>snubbed by Griezmann
>snubbed by Lukaku
>l-lets talk shit about Juventus striker with 32 goals, that will distract me
Enjoy Perisic and Morata, my oriental friend

Those are all correct and resonable arguments, but you won't get any (You)s like that

>Snubbed
>get to play super cup in August
kek enjoy spending another summer reducing Argentina's obesity epidemic.

Top strikers are at a premium right now, who else was better at the time that they actually could've signed?

They also wanted to take their main opposition's best player.

In Juventus' position last summer, even with the benefit of 12 months of hindsight, who would you have signed instead?

Mertens

Falcao

>richest club in the world
>can't sign anyone relevant because of their appalling football and >6th league position
Unbelievable honestly, I underestimated top players' ambition to compete for more than EFL Cups and Europa Leagues.

Oh the transfer window is closed is it now?

Shoo shoo customer who started watching football in 2010

>5 league goals in 15/16
Yeah I wonder why Juve went for Higuain instead

>all Manure's top target already told them to fuck off so they'll be scraping bottom of the barrel mercenaries
Can't wait

he said with the benefit of hindsight

>newspapers wanting clickbait everyday post new stories about things
Yes all things posted on blogs must be true, thanks for the ad money.

Kek

And how many do you think Higuain would score in Merten's place this season if he had stayed? Napoli are set up as a glass cannon with excellent support from midfield and wings, it's no wonder why their finishers end up with so many goals. It's more difficult to score in a team with safety first approach like Juventus and Higuain proved himself.
>official statements by players
>clickbait
I bet Greaselad is coming to Manchester any day now lmao

>official statements by players
kek atletico has a transfer ban, they're not selling or buying anyone

>And how many do you think Higuain would score in Merten's place this season if he had stayed?
less probably

>Higuain, Suarez and Lewandowski are the only ones who guarantee those numbers

Lad, Harry fucking Kane guarantees those numbers. Plus you don't have to be good to score 20+ in Serie A these days. Just look at their top scorers this season. There's dozens of strikers across Europe that could have gotten 20+ playing for Juve against Pescara and the like, this season. And none of them would be pushing 30, requesting an XL jersey or costing £75m.

>its funny because napoli finished even closer this season xd
>3rd is closer than 2nd

>what are points

kek

Haven't Napoli scored more goals this season?

>asian customers don't understand transfer ban only applies to arrivals, not departures
Lmao, hardly surprised. Not only Greasemann could easily leave if he wanted to, he also has a release clause that can be activated any time. Problem is, Manure can fuck off as far as he's concerned.
>muh points
>muh goals
Getting cucked out of 2nd spot by AS Reddit is bad enough, but the worst thing is that the only achievement they could have got this season is Coppa Italia... if it weren't for Higuain in Juve shirt lel

Spurs would never sell Harry Kane. And he also lacks experience. Higuain finished the previous season as the league's top scorer, so chances are he'd do well this season too. Of course he was overpriced, but the transfer season was close to ending and Juve had plenty of money from the Pogba deal.

Because they score a lot of goals per match. Scoring a goal when you are already leading by 2-0 don't really matter. The truth is, they got cucked by Roma and didn't even get 2nd place.

Same reason why Bayern paid so much for fat mario and Neuer

So Napoli have scored more goals this season or not? I can't be bothered looking it up.

the gap gets smaller every year
2018 WILL be our year

What a sorry excuse of a man.

He was so good looking in his prime. Fit and long locks of hair.

Now he's a balding fat piece of shit. Daily reminder, if needed, that balding represents death to any man, looks-wise.

They bought Neuer because he was the best in the world. They got rid of Fatze quickly after realising he's shit.

Kek, just how many teams do you support?
Are you a little slow in the head or something? Austria already pointed out twice how Napolel's goals this season were meaningless, there's no difference in putting three or five past Palermo (Merden's speciality) when you can't push for the decisive matches.

1€ a kilo

>slovakia thinking every australian is the same person

Um honey we're not a small 3rd world shithole like you.

>2-7
That's embarrassing. You should kill yourself.

all signs point to a 2018 Serie A victory for Napoli

I was just asking a genuine question on whether or not Napoli had scored more goals this season than last season and the only responses I'm getting are prickly ones like yours. Why are you guys being so insecure about something so trivial?

Well there's only one butthurt, Manure-supporting chink typing in lower case, so this post fits the profile

*saves Sup Forums*

What does Sqawka say about Higuains BMI?

The cruncher of Crotone
The swallower of Sampdoria
The eater of Empoli
The gobbler of Genoa
The sipper of Sassuolo
The biter of Bologna
The consumer of Cagliari

Apologies in that case, but it was already brought up and answered to twice.
It's going to be very tough season for Juventus, no doubt about that. Napolel and AS Reddit are stronger than Juve's domination makes them appear to be, and even Memelan and Intercucks are reinforcing heavily. Everyone thinks Serie A should be taken for granted while it's the opposity, the 6 titles in a row are a testament to Juve's quality and not to shittiness of league itself. I'm looking forward to it honestly, little excimenet can't hurt anyone

I bet half of these are actually foods too

We need thread IDs tbqh. Even if it would dent my shitposting capabilities.

>putting customers back in their place is all it takes to save Sup Forums
Not really

Inter won't get higher than 4th until they learn to play as a team, getting Icardi out of the captain's seat being the obvious first step
also get a defense

You actually make some interesting points there my man. I am a Manchester United fan and I can see that the team will take a long time to recover after Sir Alex's leave.
But I don't think that Greaseman dissed United for the reasons you said, as United will play in CL, same as Atletico. And it's not like Grease has been winning the trophies like a madman either. I don't really want him here (I didn't want Pogdab either, just to catch up with any "lul yeah of course you say that now nigger pay denbts" comments) as I think that the team needs an attacker with less chocking tendencies. Not to say that he is a bad player by any means, just not the player United needs, for the golas the team has set (supposedly).
I don't expect much yet. I am a patient man.

And besides, they haven't bought anyone yet as far as I know. Memelan on the other hand made couple of good transfers already and are in negotiations with about half a dozen more, so that could possibly be a real threat. And then there's Napoli of course... AS Reddit will just choke as usual

just need someone to replace Koulibaly and Reina

Roma will be worse next year, without Spalletti and doing theyr sual sell you best payer to buy trick
Napoli will only be stronger
Milan will be stronger (if only because it can't realistaclly get worse), but it will still be a transition season
The same for Inter, Spaletti is a good manager and the squad needs less player to buy to be competive compared to Milan
Juve
Napoli
Inter
Milan
Roma
Juve is still the best if they don't choke

>asian
m9...

He was shit in PES6. Yes, PES6

>a self-aware, reasonable post that focuses on the topic and acknowledges circumstances
>by Manure supporter
Well, I guess one can get surprised on /spee/ occasionally. If the fanbase adopted your approach, no one would hate them

>Koulibaly
From what I've seen of Napoli this season, he's a walking spaghetti-spilling and constant danger to his own defence. Should have been sold when there were offers from PL clubs, any mediocre 8 million centreback from Genoa would do better job. That's why it appears Napoli lack in defence, while it's actually that shitter plus of course Reina sabotaging them.
Agreed pretty much, although Milan-Inter-Roma can be interchangeable in the table, it mostly depends on how the new signings perform together. Napoli will ber pushing Juve hard, they're motivated as hell while Juve have literally nothing left to prove domestically

4 of those 6 titles were faceroll

I rate Koulibaly but he's going to get a better offer

If fanbases were calm and articulated more, they wouldn't be any fun. But shitposting needs to have some limits.

>what are points

They played six less games, Juve lost a lot of points because they had to rest players before CL semis and coppa italia final.

biggest as in kilograms?