Reluctant to have sex with his bangin' 7/10 sister

>reluctant to have sex with his bangin' 7/10 sister

Was he autistic?

It's been a while since I've watched it but didn't he go through with it just to see what it was like and troll her into thinking he didn't know about what she was up to

was the mother actually upset? she fucking put her up to it. i've only watched season 1 and i've only watched it once.

Not everyone is from fucking backwoods Alabamma you inbreeding cuck.

>Prude yankee doodle and proud!
If you had a hot older sister you'd want to fuck her too faggot.

>having sex with a hottie you just so happen to be directly related to
>cuck

He banged his sister well enough that she had non-familial family for him so I'd say he made best of a weird situation.

S2 Octavian > S1 Octavian

>fucking put her up to it

Watch it again. She was pushing Octavian to seduce Caesar, not Octavia to seduce Octavian. Hetero incest was scandalously bad in Rome, often conveniently forgotten much like how homosexuality carried the death penalty in the legions.

>mfw this thread

Look at the fucking state of you, Sup Forums

He was a sociopath. He wasn't autistic.

He was psychologically normal in all ways for a person of his IQ.

He seemed pretty sociopathic when he grew up though.

Why did he remind me of Mark Zuckerberg had Zuckerberg been alive during Ancient Roman times?

>inbreeding
>cuck
You don't even think about what you're going to post you just put together a string of Sup Forums buzzwords.

I always thought he overlooked Atia

It's a shame that they 1000% nailed Julius and Antony but Octavian was so bad. Also S2 with Vorenus etc became a whole lot of who gives a fuck. Antony carried it.

How did they go wrong with Octavian? What should his character have been like?

he should have been someone entertaining and interesting instead of the worst part of both seasons

W-what? That never happened, right?

"Sociopath" is just a label that the low-IQ hordes affix to great people whenever they transcend boundaries.

we'll have to agree to disagree

I think they nailed his character

>Rome only got two seasons
>The second season was quite obviously rushed, and suffered as a result
>Meanwhile Game of Thrones is entering its seventh season

Probably not but his daughter was a whore and fucked slaves and soldiers, I think. This was covered in I, CLAVDIVS

He could have been more suave and charismatic like Suetonius described him. The sociopath is mostly from later (modern) perspectives, Ronald Syme famously called Octavian a 'chill terrorist'.

Max Pirkis & Simon Woods were both good imo.

HBO didn't have the benefit of easy to pirate digital versions in 2005.

In fact I think 2000-2009 were the worst years in recent memory for HBO, people just didn't watch it save for the Sopranos.

Post his sister, you fags.

A thread about fucking hot sisters and all the pics are GUYS

young octavian was based

Rome had like double or triple the pier-episode budget of GoT though.

Is Rome anything more than risqué sex scenes? That's the only aspect anyone mentions.

definitely, but it came from that era where HBO subscriptions were still rare and gratuitous nudity was a selling point for the network, therefore every show had it in spades

>HBO
>risqué

lel wut

>Sup Forums fell for the rome is the good guy meme