Bands are now apologizing for having consensual sex with fans

Manson is gone, and this is the world he left us.

I told you not to give feminist wankers an inch and now they're expecting public apologies after, during, and before sex

Every fucking time, you cannot please idpol social justice types, stop trying

Re-read it a couple of times. Still have no idea on what this fag is apologizing for.

why do white people do this? i have never seen a black musician apologize for something they were accused of and didn't do.

lol

hmmm
wonder what caused the tits for the one on the right

What is it with retards on social media purposefully foregoing property capitalization and punctuation?

Why would he even apologise for this? It just makes it look worse. Do they really think that people who have disdain for men having sex will be happy with an apology? They just want to see you burn.

White guilt

Social justice harpies only demand blood if a white man does something they don't approve of, which includes consensual sex because the hamplanets that care sure aren't getting any

He's desperate to stay in the club so he grovels.

Which is fucking dumb, because the "club" is a ritual circular firing squad of self hate and loathing

He cancelled his own band because of white guilt. They look like big tards though so i'm okay.

It's all he knows.

Coercion IS NOT consent

You pigs need to know that.

All he had to say was "our relationship and all of our sexual encounters were mutual and consensual, there was no coercion" what the fuck is with the sob story. He's making himself sound like he did do something wrong by apologizing profusely. If you deny the accusation then don't apologize.

>the hamplanets that care sure aren't getting any
It's easier than ever for fat women to get laid though, the men your age that call fat women "THICC bruh" propagate the chasing of big girls. It's frankly sick.

shit band, white cuck motherfuckering mid-west pabst blue ribbon thrift shop clothes wearing cockheads. glad im not into this kinda shit music or scene

I'm more concerned about the ambiguously brown (Italian?) guy on the left, next to the chick

Yeah but the type of people who spout ebin THICC memes are either black, doing it ironically, or won't date a woman with more than a slight belly and call it thicc

Stop with b8 lil nigga

I think I'd have an aneurysm if I had to live in a social circle where one false move ends your career and cuts all ties. How are all of these people not bald from the stress of walking on eggshells every moment of their waking lives?

>how are they not balding
I thought premature male balding was actually a trait of the "nu males" who run in those circles

Pinegrove makes really good music. There's a reason so many other band are praising them. Incredible voice, incredible lyrics, enjoyable sound. They have a unique thing going.

But Jesus Christ, what pathetic people they are. I'm thankful I can separate their art from their personalities because Evan is fucking pathetic lok. They also have tour videos where their band members are legitimately sobbing watching the election results. Every show Evan talks about white privilege or male privilege and just generally retarded shit like this.

Also shoutout to someone from Sup Forums who called this exact thing happening last week.

Oh yeah you're right

This is probably what he gets for being in what sounds like an open relationship. I might just be an old monogamous soul but that shit just seems deranged to me.
In my anecdotal experience I've seen all three of these generalizations proven wrong. White guys are always itching for a thick thighed pin up girl to jump their bones but 10 years down the line their waists catch up. I once knew a Christian guy who wanted to have sex so badly he just married really young. Unforeseen consequences man.

Coercion is still tricking someone into sex. Just emotionally.

Must be all that pent up guilt over non-issues

(You)

So you're saying women who are coerced into sex have the emotional and decision making faculties of a child?

Yes, i am

all sex is rape. think about it

Is it bad to have consensual sexual with someone? Is sex just wrong in General?

It's rape if she regrets it afterwards

>Is sex just wrong in General?
if you're ugly yes. none of this shit happens to hot people.

Matt Mondaline is probably better looking than you.

He looks like a dweeb

Yeah but a hot dweeb.

He's a handsome twink, you nub.

I wish Matt snuck into my bed and kissed me :(

nah. he was paying girls for sex. not hot

another tour cancelled, another shitty dude outed... this pinegrove news has solidified my decision to put more energy into seeking out and supporting female-fronted bands forever

>another shitty dude
the only thing he did wrong was apologize

he's shitty because he's a failed social justice lolcow, not because he fucked a groupie

it's bait

>Pinegrove is an American band from Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Still don't know that after punctuation you start your sentences with a capital letter and that the word ''I'' is aALWAYS a capital letter in English.

the fact that dumb hoes on twitter are "cancelling" a band for having consensual sex is exactly why trump won the election. Nobody wants to hear your policing bullshit.

Speaking of Matt, he made some new tweets recently.

upvote, fellow redpilled redditor! The REAL victims are logical straight white men :^)

EDIT: I'm SWIMMING in gold! Yours baconly, epic the sam hyde fan

This is genuinely quite embarrassing. The only sense I can make of this is that it's a bizarre marketing tactic; have the guy come out as an 'asshole' and have some redemption arc to make people like him.

preach it sister

the dude is way too friendly at shows. i was at one of their shows and after the show he just assumed everyone who was around him wanted to talk to him and gave them hugs and shit. shit was weird

bruh i’m so sad but also angry bc this shouldn’t make me sad but pinegrove was one of my Favorite bands n the singer is a sexual predator !

>implying anything he said is wrong
Stop trying to twist his words into a caricature of a /r/the_donald user you mong. It takes a big mental leap to go from "SJWs are biased towards white males" to "white males are the biggest victims in society". You're either a cunt who knows he's being dishonest, or a complete retard.

>sleeping with someone even though you know they are already in a relationship
Absolutely disgusting. That being said
>apologizing for something you did not do while going into needless detail about your personal life to evoke sympathy
Wew

I apologize after I have sex all the time

>be male musician
>have fans
>do live shows
>meet fans
>female fans talk to you and say your music makes them horny
>male musician says okay
>female fan says she wants to fuck you because of how good your music is
>male musician says okay
>female fan tells u after sex she has boyfriend but your music makes her horny
>male says okay
>female fan tells you your music so good she leave boyfriend you
>male says okay
>female finds out male musician is pretty boring when hes not making musician
>female dumps male
>male says okay
>female waits some time and accuses male of manipulating her(thru his awesome music) and wants to end his career
>male writes OP

>>apologizing for something you did not do while going into needless detail about your personal life to evoke sympathy
Sounds like the typical male feminst soyboy to me.

me too because i ejaculate in ~45 seconds

>tfw don't even cum

his charges got dropped

Lucky you marathon man. I last about 20 seconds on the regular.

>Bands are now apologizing for having consensual sex with fans
Is there a point in living anymore?

how was what he did coercion? he specifically said he never forced or threatened her to do anything

Male guilt is the dumbest thing ever.

> Is there a point in living anymore?
yes
jfc stop dating girls who have red flags.

>I had sex with someone that I wanted to then, but then I later soured on them and deny that I ever willfully had sex with them because I can't live with my own decisions because I'm a retard, the thread.

This is literally a really sexist/narcissistic thing to say on his part. He's basically saying that he's solely responsible for this girl's actions because she couldn't have possibly made those decisions herself because with her female brain. Only a man, like him, could influence her decisions.

LMFAO THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER

this fucking hurts. i feel so inclined to instantly believe and forgive him because pinegrove mean SO MUCH to me. and that makes me feel gross and like i need to do some self-reflection of my own honestly

suck a shotgun

What a time to be alive.

Imagine feeling bad because a band you like had consensual sex. Get help and take pills

it's so much more disappointing because pinegrove (to me at least) were seen as such a pure presence. everything about them (literally) screamed colour and positivity and BEING BETTER. they represent a good place for me and this is horribly disillusioning.

thats your fault for making a fantasy land in your crazy head.
nobody is perfect. seek help pls

>hooked up with a girl who was cheating on her bf
>surprised the same shit happened to you
Bitches are whores, more news at 11

your genes arent meant to continue

He had CONSENSUAL SEX
You're bothered by this? Again: SEEK HELP AND TAKE PILLS for your obvious mental issues

no need to be condescending, i wasn't saying that, if anything i was saying the opposite. with everything that's coming out right now is it so wrong for me to hope that there could be at least one non-shitty person in a position of power? and sadly i thought that was pinegrove