twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vinyl only
>terrible title
>awful lyrics
>sure to be a bunch of "bangers"
Panda really is the one ruining anco

>caring about lyrics on a Panda Bear release
>caring about lyrics in general
honestly I'm just pissed that it's vinyl-exclusive. it'd better come with a download card because the stuff he's played live sounds pretty nice.

posting already says no download card will be included
what is he thinking

judging by the Instagram announcement post, it seems like he wants to play dance producer again since he mentioned mixing it centered and that it "doesn't work in the same way through headphones as it does out in the air." still fucking obnoxious that it'll never be on higher quality, though hopefully what I've heard about a new album containing tracks from this EP is true and we'll get it digitally that way.

oh panda panda panda.....you had one chance not to fuck it up. And you did. Desert daze gig pretty much confirms it.
On with the new guys.
My man... I wish i could reach out and help you make more decent stuff. But now im not even sure id want to associate with such mediocre soundscapes. Is it the marijuana? What is it dude? The need to be that guy bending the laws of physics through your tunes? You know youre not working hard enough for that next level shit. Its so sad i wish it was just a joke.
Vinyl only?
Jesus

Nothing works in the same way through headphones as it does out in the air. That's why you get open-ear headphones: to get the experience of an open area while still getting the subtleties you hear with headphones..

Buying 5 of these. These are gonna be rare as fuck

Fucking scalper.

>Noah please, let us at least put it online or something
>No, this is only being released on one medium and that's vinyl!

Well duh. Remember how all the worst tracks on Painting With were Panda's?

I don't know why everyone's so sad about a vinyl release. If you don't have a turntable in 2017, I don't know what the fuck you're doing with your life.

>vinyl only

is it 2011 again?

I would say the exact opposite. imagine unironically using vinyl post 2012

What happened in 2012?

maybe because vinyl sounds like shit compared to lossless digital and it's prevented stuff like the limited edition version of Tomboy from being enjoyable in the past (which I'm still salty over)

sandy hook

vinyl went normie again, newfriend. back to being ridiculously overpriced on top of being impractical

Link me to a rip if true

>He can't enjoy music unless it's FLAC

I pity audiophiles

Only coming out next january senpai

why y'all mad about vinyl exclusive release? it'll for sure be on spotify at some point and no doubt someone will upload a vinyl rip on release day. panda is making music that he enjoys making, just like he always has. it sure as hell wont be PP or anything like that but god damn am i stoked to hear whatever he's taken the time to put together

Well, call me a normie! I love vinyl!!

I generally listen to v0 mp3 but it's still better than a vinyl rip
the preorder page on animal collective's site specifically says no download card so I doubt it'll get on any streaming services
also if you want to hear it he played 4 of the 5 tracks at Desert Daze

>a day with the homies
What does it mean?

Have you guys actually noticed that he sounds super salty in his new lyrics?
I think he means there will be no more days with the homies

More like a day with the normies

honestly I can't even tell what the fuck he's going for in most of them. it goes from shit like "walking out the doo doo" to the second half of Part of the Math reading like something from Garden of Delete.

I'm honestly really looking forward to this. I was indifferent to Painting With, but I thought Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper was great.

this. pbvsgr gets a bad rap here because fantano doesn't like it, but I think it's actually pretty good. Not as good as Person Pitch, but still good.

>implying tomboy isn't his best album

not that user, but Tomboy probably deserves being it if it weren't for the fact that his first four albums are really hard to compare and great in different ways.

ok you got a point there. so what's your favourite?

I don't know, Tomboy I guess? it really changes with my mood since his first two are so different from the rest.

>Desert daze gig pretty much confirms it
I thought it was pretty good, a little sloppy maybe but there were some great moments. I really liked the last one, does anyone know what it's called?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKU8MF7jztY&t=2760s

wait what did he do at desert daze? was it just a shitty set?

It was a set, up to you whether it was shitty. I guess it's relative, I thought it was better than Avey Tare's anyway.

you linked the intro to Crosswords user. if you mean the last new song in the set it's called Shepard Tone (the actual last song is just Tropic of Cancer.)
he played most of the upcoming EP (all of the songs but Sunset) along with some older material.