youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE7TTo9HFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/codes/alabama/2012/title-13a/chapter-6/section-13a-6-122
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fucking mannnnn

who /thingdontgetup/ here?

>"...apparently he has a fetish for 13 year old feet."

I've only watched the first episode because of how boring this shit is.

Has m'lady guy been on yet?

qt decoy 2bh

WTF

HE GOT TWENTY YEARS!

HE DIDNT EVEN COME TO THE HOUSE

holy fuck they actually put people in jail for this? wtf is wrong with merrika

>if ur jus gunna come over n sit round I can b bored by myself

Officer it's not entrapment I used bad spelling!

>"Are you a cop or affiliated with police"

Every time

>fetish for 13 year old feet

DARE I SAY

Who the fuck watches this and thinks its justified? You should arrest the fucking cops for defamation and lying and baiting to commit a crime

The decoy was totally egging the "perps" on in this episode

That second guy probably could have pleaded innocent and gotten away.

just starting to watch but, "Double Feature" and it's only fucking 10 mins, zzzzzz -_-

pottery

>10 years suspended/3 years probation
>for committing non sexual chat with an adult pretending to be a minor

>blatantly illegal and obvious entrapment show continues
>new episodes coming out and literally nobody can give a fuck
>diehard fans need to constantly shill this turd of a shit show

He got the same charge as the other guy who offered drugs to someone he thought was underage, so that's probably what they got him for. I bet he still could have gotten off if he had fought it in court though. Just stick with the "I didn't think she was really 13" story, which there's some evidence for in the chat logs. It's made even more convincing by the fact that he says the voice sounded fake and it actually was.

muh entrapment pedo shills coming to these threads is the best part. Please tell us all how sex with 14 year olds is legal in Europe and should be in the states, and start talking about arbitrary age of consent laws, etc.

Fuck that. We all know what the pedo wanted to do anyway, he got what he deserved. The first guy seems a little more innocent if he never actually intended to meet the girl and just wanted to chat online

it's not entrapment, these dudes went SPECIFICALLY to the house to fuck underage girls....that shows intent...entrapment would be if you're walking along and someone says "help my dad is having a heart attack in my house" you go in then are arrested for breaking and entering....

>these dudes went SPECIFICALLY to the house
>entire episode is about dudes who didn't go to the house

Hansen is looking a bit more like Hansen

13 year old feet

Hahahaha

The first guy? Are you kidding? He's the alpha equivalent of a cunnyposter.
>13 year old feet
Did you get the two confused? The second guy just said he wanted to take her to a party.

7 minutes of text reenactments and 3 minutes of an eventless cop interview

how did it get so bad

yeah, but they're an outlying number of dudes. Either way, they still showed intent by understanding that the person they wanted to bone was specifically under the age of consent. Not to mention the pics and videos these guys sent. As other people have said when the original show was going on when they had situations like this: if they had just shut up, they might have gotten off. Instead they run their mouth thinking it might help them. Either way, pedos are fucking creepers.

Trump episode when?

when they don't even show up, and still get 10 YEARS in prison, that's way too fucked up.
They called it off+they were never talking to an underage child anyway.

>i hope you're barefoot

/myguy/

>showed intent
>pics and videos
>guy neither discusses sex nor sends pics or videos
>10 years

>in America you can be arrested just for talking on the internet

Wow, sad. What a fucked up country. Things will probably get worse now that you've elected a fascist.

nope

almost as fucked up as getting arrested just for going to the beach

it did show intent, they understood that they were underage girls and wanted to fuck them, among other things (soliciting a minor, sending inappropriate stuff to a minor, ect)

>it's a Chris Hansen takes advantage of people with a psychological disorder episode

Seriously, I know it's not very palatable but it's not people fault that they want to pork 13 year olds. This is like putting a person with Down Syndrome in jail because they have Down Syndrome

You're just describing thought crime.
>God my boss is such a jerk I want to kill him
>Life sentence for intent to murder

>god my boss is such a jerk i want to kill him
>get caught outside his house with a balaclava and knife running towards his back garden
>I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YET

i know ur baiting but still

saying it isn't a crime. Saying it and showing intent is another story though. Talking about inappropriate shit with someone you believe is underage is what will get you in trouble

>god my boss is such a jerk i want to kill him
>drive past his house
>20 years

closer to what happened in this episode

think of it like this: skirt around saying "I want to kill him.." directly (going to the house)
but get caught buying guns and ammo while looking at his schedule while the police might suspect you're a less than stellar dude (talking about weird shit and saying you'll be naked the entire time hes with you)

10 years for texting some girl who wasn't even underage and pretended to like him is way the fuck too harsh.

Maybe a year or two, but a decade for nothing? That's fucked.

Statutory rape shouldn't be treated as real rape, I agree both should be illegal, but a 40 year sentence (commuted to 10) where the fuck is the imaginary patriarchy when you need them?

the guy couldn't even have sex because of some condition anyway but the cops entrapped him and probably made him sign some shit

ok so how did that guy get 10 fucking years when he didnt even show up while all the predators only got a few years max?

I wish the used the same old looking teenage boy to be the girl as well.

you're describing thought crime bro. and it's really fucking scary that so many of you think it's reasonable.

Probably
>admitted to everything
>plea bargained without talking with an attorney.

Yeah I agree 10 years is fucking barbaric my old buddy killed his grandma and only got 10 years (she abused the shit out him tho)

no, because there's also planning involved.

>god my boss is such a jerk
>i'm going to kill him
>confide with a stranger you don't know that you've devised a plan to kill your boss
>tell him you're gonna be outside his house with a balaclava and a knife at 11pm cos you know his family are out at that time at a party
>stranger leaks the conversations/texts to the police
>they catch you outside the bosses house at 11pm with a knife and balaclava

switch the killing conversation with fucking and remove the irrelevant stranger

I think with a lot of these dudes is they do more than just talk, and in many states they can start tacking on charges like no other. Solicitation, endangerment, ect. I think the fact is because he knows they're underage, which means they specifically sought out these ages.
tough shit, he shouldn't have talked

that doesn't make it OK unless it was self defense.

read

>change the entire scenario so that it in no way resembles what we are discussing

fuck this post was retarded

>waives his write to remain silent
why do they do this?

They think they can talk their way out of it.

You're not even trying anymore to meme good

it's not thought crime if you actively keep it up while knowing the age. That's a crime. law.justia.com/codes/alabama/2012/title-13a/chapter-6/section-13a-6-122

It is reasonable if they try to fuck kids.

fucking footfags, when will they learn?

1. You don't know what a fascist is
2. The dude who said he grabbed women by the pussies, and then just said it was "locker room talk"
Yeah, I'm sure things will be much worse for these dudes than under basically a SJW.

Never :^)

Dude has giant grease burns on his legs from when she threw boiling grease on him go finish your chicken tendies before you judge

just you wait for the day of the shoe, you foot fag.

lol kay kay

>it's a footfag gets BTFO episode

Did he get those before he killed her, because then it would be self defense and he wouldn't be in jail right now.

Yes, trying to fuck underage girls is illegal.

>foot fetish
>13 year old girl

He's not in prison anymore it wasn't self defense tho but from the stories he told me I don't blame him and they were convincing enough for a judge to basically give him a slap on the wrist for murdering an old lady

>hurr it's illegal even though they're always cooperating with the police
>hurr it's entrapment even though they're not officer of the law and it doesn't even fit the definition as these guys were lurking the web specifically looking for underage children
>hurr shit show even though it's great
kill yourself

>Twenty years in prison for sexting with a man RPing as a 13 year old girl
AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE

Why is Sup Forums so happy to give up its rights? Entrapment is illegal and should be illegal, but just because its used against this group then it's ok? This is how we turn into a dictatorship.

I wouldn't call 10 years in prison a slap on the wrist. If it's not self defense then he deserved what he got, contrary to popular Sup Forums belief, you can't go around murdering people and get off just because the stories sound "convincing". Did it ever occur to you that he could have been bullshitting you?

>he doesnt even come to the house, says aits illegal and wants nothing to do with it, and never sent any pics to a real kid because it was police the whole time

>gets prison time

Shut the fuck up degenerate pedo trash. Cry about it to the judge you fucking scumbag, enjoy being raped to death by the Aryan Brotherhood.

>laws against soliciting a minor with intent/ and or the multitude of laws that say what they're doing is illegal
>get punished for breaking those laws
looks good to me

Most of Sup Forums is against it and see it as entrapment or at least not really a crime.
The redditors defend it because pedos are problematic

But I think we all like to see people get embarrassed.

I'm always surprised by how harsh the sentences are though.

yall niggers gotta go with 2d
no one gets hurt plus its legal

isn't 2d pedophilia illegal in the US?

Is Teriyaki our guy?

>streamfags FINALLY getting this episode 2 weeks after it aired

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o

Hansens days are numbered. Pedophiles are the next persecuted group to get special rights.

Considering 2d is allowed on Sup Forums I'd say it's not illegal.

Might be because of the UCMJ

Anyone got a link to the bald guys youtube video?

>Most of Sup Forums is against it and see it as entrapment or at least not really a crime.
>The redditors defend it because pedos are problematic
this
OG tcap threads were not full of these moralfags

I was with him the day before it happened so I saw the news about it and shit mate I definently don't think hes proud of it or something tho lmao

>Twenty years in prison for hiring a man RPing as a hitman
WTF AMERICA?

More like talking to one, having him try to convince you you should do it, debating it, and then saying this is wrong.

>having him try to convince you you should do it
:^)

>Most of Sup Forums is against it and see it as entrapment or at least not really a crime.

No, the vocal minority of pedo scum who migrated here when their subreddits got shut down and are too fucking retarded to understand that breaking the law = breaking the law see it as entrapment and "not really a crime". You're fucking imbeciles, and I thank God everyday that people like you exist and I got a law degree. Stupid assholes like you literally paid for the house in this picture, thanks.

>The redditors

You again.

Wrong.

It's called living in the first world, you shouldn't try it sometime.

did you watch the ep?

>It's called living in the first world, you shouldn't try it sometime.
That was pretty dull of you.

>convince
>THEY MADE ME DO IT I DINDUNUFFIN
Fuck off, that won't fly.

When is it my turn?

>::This message originate from US ADX Florence Supermax Correctional Facility::

at no point is an underage boy or girl involved in the process of these 'investigations'

all pictures and texts are sent to someone of 18 years of age or older

really fires the 'ol neurons

Whatever redditor.

And I doubt you live at 4472 Eastview Drive, Fayette, NY 14456

answer the question

>cunnycore feets
you have to stop

I did. So?

Come visit me in about two weeks when we close, faggot. I'll be ready and waiting to give you a lesson in who you should and should not fuck with, degenerate.