If you are South Korean that just graduated collage and got a job in small company...

If you are South Korean that just graduated collage and got a job in small company, senior peoples in your company seduce you to buy a good brand new car.

Do not buy that.

It a trap to make you a slave of the company.

You'll have to work in that small company to pay monthly pay for the car and you'll not get enough time to find better pay and good environment having job.

What do recent college graduates in Worst Korea earn?

Is it true you work 60 hours a week?

How do I get KPop girlfriend?

Is that really common or unusual?
What about the trainees paying later for the training? Is it true that they don't know how much they have to pay back and that it's completely up to the company/boss?

Are you korean or expat?

If Korean, what do you think about foreigners and whites specifically?

Good advice. Only suckers buy a brand new car anyways. Worst form of investment since it depreciates the moment you sign on the dotted lines.

>Wagecuck

Either way, you may just chose the worst decision you've ever done.

Is there a possibility to be a non-wagecuck in South Korea?
There's no welfare and everyone has high expectations.

I'm not south korean xD

I heard our government is very particular about the freebies. But there's certain tricks of the welfare, if you're creative. Break you leg or get into the any SJW party at any cost. If you're privy to them, I've heard there's more privilege in there they know what to do with.

My common sense tells me that you can be a non-wagecuck everywhere in the world.

>There's no welfare
Nothing at all? No universal care funded by taxes, no benefits for widows, orphans and such?

You're just spoiled. The welfare state is a result of the labor movement and therefore Western. You can hardly live on welfare in Japan or Korea as an able-bodied male.

If you're in a special situation, you'll probably get some rudimentary help.

South Korea has a wagecuck culture, everything is centered around your career, working long hours, etc. From what I've heard.

>You're just spoiled. The welfare state is a result of the labor movement and therefore Western. You can hardly live on welfare in Japan or Korea as an able-bodied male.
>If you're in a special situation, you'll probably get some rudimentary help.

And you're too big on implications kraut

If you think that using OUR TAXES to get health care is being spoiled you're a fucking idiot.
I explicitly said widows, orphans and such, which obviously implies special cases, not lazy faggots you fucking retard.

Go eat shit you meathead. You guys fucking love it.

why are koreans so terrible? everyone my age i meet from korea says they hate life there and want to leave

What do we expect? We've been surrounded by chinese,manchurian,khitan,mongolian,japanese,russian throughout history. And now we have to deal with northerners. Even if we're materially abundunt, the life in here is slap in the face anyone who knows words.

Don't you guys have hope it'll improve? The younger generations will replace the older generations after all

i dont understand the background

so those victims are forced to buy some hyundais new car or something like that with a long term loan?

but most of what I hear it seems they don't care history or foreigners that much, just what older Koreans and korean society expects from them and how difficult koreans make life for eachother.

weak willed betas are bullied into buying an expensive car on a loan that they must work their asses off to pay off while also affording the high cost of living
this means that they're forced to work a lot more and must keep working and wont have time to look for a better job and leaving the company would destroy them

We are improving. But as long as nork exists, there is not a single redeeming thing about this country that I can find.

Yeah, that includes generation gap. They expect us to work at least 10 hours without the extra money. Additionally, you get a business call when you're at home.

With the spread of western culture there should be a bit more emphasis on work-life balance with the passing of time imo.

>Additionally, you get a business call when you're at home.
I left my job because they kept doing this shit. What are the most laid back jobs in SK? Is there anything close to a 9-5 with no out-of-work-hours commitments?

>huuurr nk duururue

yea but sound like just another irresponsibility. you couldve had a more stable and strong society if you werent inclined to conform to china and nk and butthurt over japan 24/7. but ofc i know you couldnt be like that

The civil servent. Aside from that, nothing.

The long working hours seem to be a pan-Asian phenomenon. You're wealthy, you could've afforded shorter hours long ago. So what's keeping you?

Woah, you're one easily triggered fella.

I thought 'non-wagecuck' means able-bodied males deciding to live off the government dole. That's feasible in Germany or the Netherlands, but not in South Korea. That's what I meant.

I'm sorry, user. The spoiled thing got to me.

wow jamals english sure has improved

What do you mean, sing-mìhng?

>working in a 좆소기업
I'd rather stay a neet

they earn close to minimum wage

I'm 금수저 so who care?

How do you know?
I've also heard that salary in East Asia is based on age and experience, not performance.

흙수자 care

>his cunt already use Jewish bank note as money.

>How do I get KPop girlfriend?
You need to meet her first, so either go to SK or become millionaire. Knowing Korean too will probably help.

But most Korean girls will probably look average

from what I've seen on YT videos there's variety, you could find your awesome looking girl, but you need something equivalent to offer her though

So it's like anywhere, lel

I guess that I'd have to live in South Korea to find a permanent gf, but I'm reluctant to work 50h weeks

>With the spread of western culture
Nah, that goes first with SJWs, affirmative action, multi kulti, rapefugees. I am seeing more of left circlejerk before any actual good thing about Westernization comes. Positive aspects of Westernization come at very last in Korea. (and that's why I left there)

>흙수저
How's life in France, Kim?

>I'm reluctant to work 50h weeks
mehmet...

I'd like to know too.

It would be different for you foreigners. If you guys can manage to go to Korea as professors or some executives in companies like Samsung, you guys can go away with most hierarchy thing. There's a tenant in my parents' house who works in such a profession and it seems he is not affected by such a hierarchy in Korean companies that applies to Korean nationals

(there is literally no middle ground for foreigners in Korea when it comes to job market. Foreigners are either sweatshop workers (usually from SEA, Pakistan, Bangladesh), English teacher (mostly American whittu piggu), or some high position like professors or business executives)

>English teacher
The famous Guest Teacher position

Do they exist for other languages too??

>Do they exist for other languages
I guess so but such is rare. I think there can be some for French or German but I wouldn't expect for Dutch (not taught in secondary school in S Korea at all) unless you work in a uni (which would require some sort of certificate.)

You may disguise as a perfidious Anglo and work as an English teacher in some private cram school (or hakwon in Korean) but I don't think their pay is that good these days

Chinese is probably the biggest one after english then there's japanese french german and spanish that have some private hagwon. for dutch i dont know it's a long shot but you might be able to pass as an anglo anyway. I know singaporeans who work as english teachers even tho theyre not legally able to do so they're "teaching assistants" and such

>mfw my Korean parents moved to America out of Hell Joseon so I can enjoy the comforts of a cushy upper-middle class American life, having English as my native language, higher-paying jobs that don't torture me to death, and an easygoing society that embraces nonconformity so I don't have to be a robot

if I had to pick between being born in America and being born in Korea again I would pick America ten times over and then some more.

Same here. What state are you in?
>tfw very few Koreans in my state

Minnesota. There's a surprising number of Koreans here though, if you go in expecting Cali levels you'll be disappointed but if you know where to look there's a ton.

In 15 years or so, S. Korea will be as good as the US. You need time to develop

I live in FL. Surprisingly few Koreans for being a relevant state. (I mean it's now probably the 3rd most populous state in the Union after CA and TX but there's isn't that many Asian there.)

>Minnesota
I guess people go to U of Minnesota a lot. Also I know a few Koreans working in Mayo.

People of immigrant diaspora tend to congregate around where there's a lot of people of their own ethnicity already there. That's the reason probably.

I don't think that development will fix cultural problems.

You mean the authoritarian culture?
You might be right, actually. Japan is very backwards in many ways as well, despite decades of stable development.

Pretty much this for S Korea's problem. Even HK and Singapore (both of which are culturally more Westernized) are hectic countries full of competition.

I don't really think S Korea's work culture will improve unless they find some Qatar tier oil and let foreign laborers from 3rd world to do all scut works w/o getting minimum wage, while making S Koreans to rely on NEETbux.

>tfw you are a foreigner in Korea and people always ask you "why did you come to Korea?" and your paranoid mind interprets it as a cruel joke when they're probably just being friendly

feels bad man

>are hectic countries full of competition.

Don't say this description doesn't apply to the USA? Or Germany, to some extent?

I believe what's unique for SE Asia is not the competitiveness, but the lack of a worker/union movement which was very relevant in the West.

Well, why did you go?

They know foreigners are treated differently than locals so they can see the 'why' part tbqh

>lack of a worker/union movement
Yea true that I agree that this kinda contribute to East Asians being relatively unhappy with their work. But working hours in HK or SG is a lot longer than countries like the US or Australia. SK and Japan even more when it comes to work hours.

Also, what makes SK and other East Asian countries more competitive and hectic than the West is that they just invest crazy amount of $$ and hours on education (i.e. sending kids to good college). Back when I was in Korean high school, the school was like 8 am ~10 pm and most people went cram school and spend their time until 1 am after the school was done in 10 pm

Since there is some general will and opportunity in South Korea (the last PM got protested out of office for corruption), as well as in Japan to influence politics, there could be a labour movement as well - so I'm more optimistic than you about SK's future. Enough people have to find the will to change their society.

And people in Singapore are relatively happy, btw. Hong Kong not so much, but it's basically anarcho capitalism and is expected to produce extreme misery.

Also, about spending crazy $$$ on education - you Americans really aren't the ones to talk in this regard ;)

Mb. I guess younger gen has 'we need to change this bad work culture'.

Not sure if they are able not to digress into Greece tier welfare policy tho. That's another thing and it's a hard balance.

Greece didn't even have good welfare, most of it went into the pockets of few people. They lack a basic safety net and health care (well, so do you).

It's difficult to predict, but everything is possible. South Korea's GDP per Capita will reach (lower) Western levels soon, they could easily afford proper work culture.

Cultural and societal issues can change, they require a lot of work and patience but they do happen.

Without memeing or baiting, Sweden is an example.

I truly believe that SK society could become a lot less harsh and more friendly and kind towards their own citizens, it does take time tough. And I'm positive the younger generations will work towards that goal.

>but the lack of a worker/union movement which was very relevant in the West.
Wouldn't it be better, perhaps, to call it empathy and solidarity?

how??