Netherlands - Luxembourg

Ready to watch The Netherlands loose to Luxembourg and therefore fail to qualify for WC 2018.
This match is a must win for The Swampland, to remain hopeful of qualification through playoffs.

nos.nl/artikel/2177338-licht-euforisch-luxemburg-hoopt-op-nerveus-oranje.html

Other urls found in this thread:

npo.nl/npo3
youtu.be/kCIowvCxDjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares with your shitty NT toothpaste

7-1

Zo, daar zijn we ook weer van af

Are you cheating again?

>loose
>Swampland
>linking irrelevant articles

Oh boy, it's the Moroccan autist again. Your copy-pasted shitposted aren't going to get you anywhere in life m8, just end it

Is there a rivalry between Benelux countries or do you all like each other?

Pathetic Dutchman thinking his country is relevant.
Keep sticking your head in the sand, instead of fixing shit.

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the saddest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little swamplands thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic 9gag game of thrones lannister meme is it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a national team. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic /sp shitposter NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "LOOK HOW THE GERMANS DID IT *posts link*".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

Will Advocaat sub Robben off again?

We only care about you, Hans.

npo.nl/npo3

I say again. A Dutchman in total denial about every fasset of his crumbling country. Keep sticking your head in the sand. It will not help you when the water rises and the country floods. You know The Netherlands is the laughing stock on the internet. Go check any board you wish and you will see non-Dutch people posted how crap out country is. Ontop of the utter embarresment it has become.

Dude, you seem triggered as fuck. Why are you feeding the troll? Just ignore his threads and they will disappear into the archives.

ITS OUT YEAR LADS WE CAN STILL TURN IT AROUND

also fire gullit

Just got flashbacks to the 2010 wc final with that robben miss lads

Are you really willing to deny that Germany dit not reorganise and restructure their football?
Let's compare.
Germany
> 4 WC
> 3 Euros
Swamplands
> 1 Euro
I think Germany is doing something which is generating more succes.

I'm happy to see De Vrij take some inspiration from the Italian masters.
He's a good lad.

True but if it bruises any more hes not going to be able to see so I hope that if it actually impedes his abilities he calls for the sub

there's a rivalry between netherlands and belgium but not really with luxembourg

EZ

Oh my fucking god.
Luxembourg playing better tiki-tika, than the Netherlands
Luxembourg out passing the Netherlands.

He actually scored, what an absolute madman.

LCIM!
Holland is back!

Are we watching the same stream. The Netherlands is 0-1 down on mine.

stop that wave you fucking cucks

this

Don't you need to rotate your flag 90 degrees, since you hate fun so much?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>only 1-0

advocaat out

there's literally nothing more retarded in football than doing the wave. only filthy casuls do that shit

>stadium is filled with casuals

No fucking shit, pillock. Good thing you're safe from them in your basement.

>only filthy casuls do that shit
you must be a hooligan or something

APOLOGIZE

>1-1 France Sweden

youtu.be/kCIowvCxDjU
Which region are they in here Dutch bros? The country looks really beautiful

They're in the northern Dutch region of Denmark

Nigger thats Danish

I've never seen this pasta before

>sneijder and robben bailing the netherlands out
When will you stop playing your meme half-breeds and get a proper team? Are there no more young dutch people? Or do all the males just get castrated at birth?

Football has degraded to a sport for poverty tier people.

Actual Dutch people play tennis, hockey or something else that isn't football.

>hockey
I am longing for the day I see the netherlands in any hockey tournament. I am also saddened by the fact that football has turned into a poverty tier sport for niggers.

Real hockey nigga, not the fairy shit you play on ice

era penal

>morocco: defeated
>ivory coast: destroyed
>luxembourg: demolished

literally who can stop us?

They can

ehhh why was that luxembourg player so pissed because he got subbed?

that shouldve been a clear red. what a retard

because he's a snotaap

>17 year old
>spiderweb tattoo on left knee
>skull tattoo on his hand

???

what the fuck he could have broke de vrijs leg thats a red

see ya in russia :^)

posterity was a mistake

>score a goal
>seven nation army starts playing

>holland scores
>black eyed peas starts playing

what

g i n i

What went Wrong?

Cocaine addiction. They made a documentary about him a few years ago.

ajax tattoo

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS
HE SCORES WHEN HE WAAAAAAAAAAANTS
VINCENT JANSSEN
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

HE SCORES WHEN HE GETS A PENALTY

>Janspen

FUCKING FRANCE
GOD DAMN IT

IK LEEF MIJN LEVEN ZOALS IK DAT WIL

you're next

Honestly what a fucking joke, how can France be this bad