You guys can shit on muse all you want, but showbiz will always be a great album

You guys can shit on muse all you want, but showbiz will always be a great album.

listen to more music

That's the weakest of their first four though

Faggot

its debatable that Origins of symmetry is better, but personally I don't think absolution and black holes are that good in comparison.

Fuck em OP I'll be a faggot with you. Showbiz is one of my favorites, yeah its not as good as others but damn what a variety on a first album

thanks bud

Objectively it's a 6/10 so if you're a fan of Muse it's a good album

its also better than the bends :^)

I just like shitty music.

This album has quite a few good songs imo,but their peak was from 2001 to 2006. A lot great and amazing stuff. Btw I always prefered Muse to Radiohead because if you're a very derivative band you can at least be fun to listen to and not be pseud

it's alright but some of the songwriting is really awkward and amateurish, some of the lyrics are bad even by muse standards (well pre-crisis muse standards) and the whole thing smacks of sub-radiohead copycatting (the only time this comparison was really valid) and just ain't that memorable. the next 3 albums were definitely better constructed, although I may prefer it slightly to BH&R.

I like to imagine they split up in 2006 although The Resistance seems oddly tolerable in light of what happened to them since

Black Holes is their classic

Weak second half, Map of the Problematique and Knights of Cydonia are the only 10/10 songs. Also Supermassive and Starlight aren't bad but they do kinda signal towards the cornymuse that was to come

OoS and Absolution are definitely better

Origin of Symmetry > Showbiz > Absolution > Black Holes and Revelations > The Resistance > Drones > The 2nd Law
Just saying

this is surprising correct

Second half was good, City of Delusion is probably their most underrated track ever

sWitch Showbiz and Absolution and I agree

Pretty fair

that's a weird way to spell Hoodoo (whch btw has their best lyrics by far)

literally a band for 14 year olds. just hope you're not a grown man listening to this shit

false
also false
true
see All in all I'm not mad at Muse, just disappointed.
Terribly, terribly disappointed.

>tfw your favorite childhood band gets progressively worst every album.
What went wrong?

Anyway I'm still thinking they should release a compilation album that entirely composed of their b-sides

>Crying Shame
>Eternally Missed
>Fury
>Dead Star
>Glorious
>The Groove
>Nishe