PM lives here

quaint and reserved, unlike the Palladian gaudiness of the Americans

wily Orientals

when Montreal was still our foremost financial centre

more Montreal

Old Battery Newfoundland!

what a beautiful design, tasteful, colonial

The capital, full of old country charm

Good thread, too little too late though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZdGSsD99sQ

Tragically Hip is an allegory for canada.

Injuns we swindled out of land by trading them English coats for entrie islands

lmao

Thank god I don't have to speak French here :DDDD

Kiddah, Pahjee?

Susreakhal!

Surrey reporting.

Contribute, my fellow commonwealth subject and countryman

Yes, Canada is in a sorry state at the moment, but we should keep our heads up high and remind everyone of what we are at the core

behold the glory of British Montreal

a proper gentleman on Montreal's Peel St

Why did america betray us

Do I have to speak French there?

One of our country's greatest universities, McGill

You'll never see a planned British city....

Cool pictures, thanks op.

Just tell them to speak white they'll quickly understand the superiority of the Anglo

you can then peacefully retreat to your abode in glorious anglo Westmount

False. That picture is of Mount Royal.

Ah, but Montreal has some North American flair as well

Thankfully the French kept their urbanism concentrated in a small port district

Commonwealth Cruises
Commonwealth Airlines
Commonwealth Cup

Think of the possibilities

time to initiate traditional goose posting

Let us remember our fallen brother, and extend the hand of forgiveness to our archaic neighbor who nestles under our bosom.

He actually was faking dead, then escaped from the imperialist clutches back to his home on the water.

Based Goose.

my pleasure, always happy to reinvigorate pride in our country

more of McGill, now with our disciplined military performing in a tattoo

new westminster reporting. Have you ever had mahek or mehfill indian buffet over on 120th? it's top curried lamb for cheap.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it........

Listen my good man, your services as gardener were appreciated but you must have some other event to attend to. Please leave this thread, white anglos only.

Royal Victoria Hospital

god save the queen

I love this country alot, family were some of the first settlers.

Hopefully we will go balls to the walls again. We shall see I suppose.

My great grandfather helped build a bunch of churches and bridges back east. You can still see some of them today.

Fantastic

The depths of American boorishness never cease to amaze me

does the flag of Montreal not make you proud lads

I don't see labatt blue or poutine. Time for a liberal revision.

Ah yes the Old Stock

some of the finest Canadians known to man

an old hockey team from Ontario

Westmount is truly our own slice of Britain

Why is it everytime I hear about the British presence/culture in the Quebec area it's always followed by French butthurt and whining e.g.

>In 2009, a number of activities were proposed to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the Battle of the Plains of Abraham.[64] A plan to hold a reenactment of the battle itself (as well as a reenactment of the subsequent French victory of 1760 at the Battle of Sainte-Foy) was cancelled due to threats of public disorder. Leaders of separatist parties described the event as a slap in the face for Quebecers of French ancestry and as an insult for the francophone majority. Some sovereigntist groups threatened or made indirect threats by stating that if the event took place, there could be violence. The movement against re-enactment and these threats of violence led the National Battlefields Commission to cancel the event.[

The lads over in Toronto deserve a shout too

Are you that guy that keeps getting us banned on open city

Glorious Commonwealth collaboration

observe the standard born by the Mount Royal Fusiliers

Always good to laugh at French attempts to shoulder the White Man's Burden

relevant, the capitulation of the French in Montreal

noice

Have a butchers at

THE STRONG ARMS OF CANADA

on the phenomenal Sherbrooke street you can find remnants of old mansions owned by British-Canadian industrialists and nobles

She is a loyal daughter

Montreal's industrious centre in the early 20th

eastern canadians bants

Does nobody in America take any care to make state flags appealing to the eye? At least all of our provinces have respectable standards

How could I overlook the natural wealth of our country

>Eastern Canadian
I want the non-maritimers to leave.

It appears that today's edition of Canada thread is coming to a close

If any of you true Canadians want to gaze upon the British influence in Montreal, I suggest this unbiased documentary, free of French seditious elements

youtube.com/watch?v=nX4zI8aioq4

Byam Shaw's

The Call , or Four Provinces (Not sure which)

I actually live in Burnaby. I'm working in Surrey for today and tomorrow.

Yeah, interestingly enough, when we first came to Canada in 1994, Mehek was the first place we went to as a celebration of arrival.

If you wanna have your mind blown, go to the Red Hot Chilli Pepper House on 128th and 96th. It's an infusion of Chinese and Indian food.

Holy shit, can't stress that one enough.

This post was meant for you.

Is this how you deal with the fact that French Canada is the only part of the country that will survive into the future? Anglo Canada is dead and Anglo Canadians are all a bunch of pozzed racemixers.

Wow im legitimately angry

And the French dont understand why we dont like them

Watch it in full my good man

can you imagine, Sherbrooke between Atwater and Northcliffe was filled with ANGLO businesses, they sold chutney and spoke Welsh for fucks' sake, until the Frenchies got angry

Cheese genocide when?

And how many of those "Anglos" were Jewish? Who loves Israel and circumsizes their children the most in Canada, the French or the English?

as soon as I finish these beans on toast

so many asians at that fancy mall
they will succumb to BWC

At least they can run their own country

Your "country" would be bankrupt faster than you could say mon dieu

That whiny chug faggot from this morning got me thinking.

I really am happy with how the residential schools turned out. The objective to force those faggots to integrate and speak our language was fulfilled.

>hurr money
>hurr bankruptcy
>hurr economy

This is why Anglos are shit-tier. You might as well be Jews

Glorious Halifax, the gem of the east

>Superior Anglo offers pro bono economic advice to spendy Frenchman
>Ungrateful Frenchman acts like spoiled child

>Running a successful country is jewish

Who's gonna make equalization payments so that you can eat? lmao

I used to get baited by french fucks all the time but then I realized their worthless retards, it's like arguing with niggers. No point at all.

Once the most important port on the east coast of north america. Every American/Canadian who fought in europe embarked here

>it's ok if my country is full of muds and my people have no culture, so long as rich businessmen can make money

No wonder the Americans want to annex you. No unique identity whatsoever, no history and thus no future

we will, after all of the old people finally die of starvation and we can finally work in our own provinces.

bla bla bla bla

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto#Cultural_diversity
torontolife.com/city/mixie-me/

Muh financial hub :^)

In days of yore, from Britain's shore,
Wolfe, the dauntless hero, came
And planted firm Britannia's flag
On Canada's fair domain.
Here may it wave, our boast, our pride
And, joined in love together,
The thistle, shamrock, rose entwine
The Maple Leaf forever!

The Maple Leaf, our emblem dear,
The Maple Leaf forever!
God save our Queen and Heaven bless
The Maple Leaf forever!

Our fair Dominion now extends
From Cape Race to Nootka Sound;
May peace forever be our lot,
And plenteous store abound:
And may those ties of love be ours
Which discord cannot sever,
And flourish green o'er freedom's home
The Maple Leaf forever!

The Maple Leaf, our emblem dear,
The Maple Leaf forever!
The Maple Leaf forever!

On merry England's far famed land
May kind heaven sweetly smile,
God bless old Scotland evermore
and Ireland's Em'rald Isle!
And swell the song both loud and long
Till rocks and forest quiver!
The Maple Leaf forever!

Collecting welfare and whining isn't culture Pierre, shove bonhomme up your ass.

>Implying a society can subsist purely on lung cancer, alcoholism, and unjustified arrogance.

There is a reason why every proposed separatist plan involve Canada paying aid to Quebec. The Québécois are too lazy to run themselves, even France looks down on them.

t. Former Québécois

Our culture is the default
Thats why it seems like theres no culture pierre

>Not wanting to go full Argentine on the natives and dindus

You say this as a jab but it really is true

Anglo-Saxon culture really permeates my life in ways I didn't even realize before I took a closer look

cheers

Hockey Tim Hortons Cold Weather :^)

Wow, some real culture you Anglos got going for yourselves there. Enjoy mixing up brand identity and national identity, not like you faggots value anything beyond the material anyway.

>France but worse

wew, such a rich culture that Quebec

>they don't translate and export their culture for Anglo consumption so it doesn't exist!

Ebin

Your greatest export is shitty video games for American children. Your greatest cuisine is cheap drunk food. Your most popular city is built by Anglos.

fug I want to visit the Canadian Rockies again. I'd hire a vehicle and roam around as I pleased.

I lived in Quebec for 18 years, it's a knock off of Parisian culture.

Don't you have a job to be at, or are you busy striking for more extraneous benefits?

>muh exports again

and >implying Montreal was built by Anglos

canadahistory.com/sections/documents/explorers/foundingmontreal.htm

Not to mention you're again judging by "most popular," typical of the Anglo who always has his eyes to the world while ignoring what's in front of him.

>live in Montreal for 18 years and don't bother learning French
>hurr just like Paris XDDD

Of course you bring up that document. By the same logic the Iroquois are responsible for Montreal's success since they own it first. I'd tell you to research the Anglos who fixed the infrastructure and irrigation, but you sound like a rural turd.

>w-we BUILT SOME BUILDINGS IN MONTREAL

I can speak French you turd, unfortunately not the actual language because my ancestors were contrainian faggots. Asking Quebec why it's important is like asking the same of an extective assistant producer. They claim you just don't understand.

Comme tout bon Montréalais, meme si je suis un Anglo, je parle couramment votre langage. Calmez-vous, s'il y a un peuple qui n'as contruit que "some buildings" dans la grande ville de Montreal, ce sont assurement les premiers arrivants Francais

Oh so you're the self-hating Frenchie whose parents (most likely) sold out their heritage for a few extra shekels. Now you don't even know the basics of your own history and you spit on your people. Absolute scum.

>ON A CONSTRUIT DES (((BANQUES)))

>Founders of the HRT were mostly Québécois
>Leftist activists disproportionately come from Quebec
>Interracial marriage is among the highest, comparable to cucktario
>Blackhole for welfare money
>No significant contributions to country besides the third best city

A-Anglos are so cucked!

Winnipeg before it belonged to native trash