It is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe

It is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

RELIGION BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/vatican-astronomer-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-but-will-not-prove-or-disprove-god-126813/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 10:16&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Mathematically impossible

Improbable faggot. Here's your (you)

i thought 99.99 percent of religions are premised on the idea that we are not the only intelligent life in the universe

>It is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.
>RELIGION BTFO!!!

The second part doesn't follow from the first.

It is not impossible, it's unimaginably unlikely that we are alone, there's a big difference.

is it possible that you only think you are intelligent life but in all honesty you are just flat out retarded as fuck?

>Religious coots detected.

Keep reading your fairy tale books, I'll stick with cold hard evidence and science.

And the mathematical odds of expanding the way it did so that everything in the Universe could actually form are far greater than intelligent life being elsewhere.

Don't Mormons think they get their own planets to rule over? And Scientology believes in space invaders or something.

>tfw the secrets of the universe probably won't be discovered in our lifetime

>science started in religious institutions
>botany was formulated by a bishop
>Big bang theory was made by a jesuit priest
>Newton was religious. He changed the world and science forever
>Bacon was religious, he changed the world and science forever
>the first neurosurgeon was religious

this disproves the existence of god how

Clearly you don't give a fuck aobut the evidence since thus far in our exploration of the universe we've found evidence of exactly one intelligent life form, our selves.

>he believes in absolutes
holy shit you fucking loser

christianpost.com/news/vatican-astronomer-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-but-will-not-prove-or-disprove-god-126813/

>Math
Get your numbered Jew out of here

>he fell for the nasa meme
Fucking ignorant fool nasa is a Christian organization of course they cover ET life up

>John 10:16, King James Version (KJV)

>And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 10:16&version=KJV

>RELIGION BTFO!!!
*a few religions btfo

And the Soviets and Chinese? Those communist fucks seem like they were/are Christian to you?

Show me the math.

It's mathematically impossible that we aren't.

>John 10:16, King James Version (KJV)

he was talking about Mormons, dumb

>It is mathematically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

>life exists on earth
>therefore it exists on other planets as well

I don't think you understand how statistics work friend, or you wouldn't be attempting to draw conclusions based on a sample size of one.

numbers are like apendix Z99 in the universal mathematics textbook

>What is the Fermi Paradox, the post.

>By OP, the Faggot.

You know that the Roman Catholic church is totally down with baptizing AYYs right?

The fuck? Is it Mormon Invasion Week?

Daily Reminder that those sheep in that other fold were the righteous who died before Jesus resurrected, and were waiting for Him to lead them to heaven, which He did at His resurrection.

Mormons BTFO, as usual.

>Mormons aren't aliens

Thank you Spainbro. Glad to have this picture on my mobile device.

Hence their use of the telescope L.U.C.I.F.E.R. in Arizona to seek them out and "convert" them.

kek

>Please, demons, please come and deceive our flock.

This planet is our dominion. No mention either way about other life forms on other planets.

never mind, I found the proof

>Random fact
>This is somehow a major blow to all religions in the world
Where have I seen this formula before?
Nice pic.

Yes well, how did they get all of those pictures from space? You expect me to believe some guy is out there taking snapshots on his nikon?

Please explain how science is any different than religion. Putting your faith in to clerics who claim to understand what they are talking about better. Stealing your money threw taxes to fund bullshit. Knowing all well that no matter how hard we try god and the universe (same thing) are infathomable to the human brain and we waste time money and other resources trying to prove eachother wrong.

In that case it's also 100% possible that you have an exact clone of yourself reading this same exact post somewhere else in the universe. Also wait until you ask them about Jesus. They likely had one as well.

Atheists BTFO'd

Actually, that simply means that it's more likely that there is life beyond our own.
They might have created homo sapiens, You just BTFO yourself.

Science = proof
Religion = speculation

Why us this so hard for religious folks to grasp? It's like you all have some mental illness.

science isn't finite or complete, ever. it's simply a series of hypothesis backed up by factual information

Ok prove to me god isnt real

Are you nuts?
>muh billions of billions of billions of planets
We're still the intelligent life.

>atheists always use their small grasp on science to "disprove" religion
>actual scientists of present and past have been religious and it didn't interfere with their jobs

man a lot of atheists are fucking faggots

hard sciences do exist
and there are arguments to be made about empirical inference
religion is faith
your view in childish
babby's only chance to appear smart

This.

Fucking militant edgy atheist fedora lords stop sucking scientists dick. If you were as smart as you think you are you wouldnt be so quick to fucking doubt theres a possibility of a god

If we're the only intelligent life in the universe that almost certainly proves we're currently in a computer simulation. The fact that we haven't seen even a hint of a prior civilization or any hint, along with a few scientific experiments are pretty clearly pointing that we're in a video game.

Perhaps if you, I don't know, had something to back your statement up other than a book written by goat herders a couple of thousand years ago.

Nonsense
>mathematically impossible

Per Drake Equation...
fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
If fc = 1e-50
then we're the only ones

>mfw I'm Mormon and, thus, immune to this already crumbling fallacy

Theres a difference between believing in mythology and believing in god, they arent mutually inclusive

Do you think you are on track to become your very own Jesus?

Me personally? Nope.
Why? I'm here right now.

it depends what you mean by god

it depends on what you call god

IT'S not. Most life in space is single-cellular. Alien bacteria.

>Implying god was contented in creating only one planet with intelligent lifeforms

no, just astronomically unlikely

Its only a theory that the universe has an end. It could very well go on into infinity.
The fact we base our entire intellect based on mathematic equations is the problem.
The universe already has galaxys so large that it defies physics.
Our planet is a grain of sand on a beach the size of jupiter. And even then thats probly to small or a comparison

Not an argument

We dont know that. We just recently found life at the deepest parts of our ocean. This was thought by scientists to be unlikely.
Life finds a way-

>Life uh.... finds a way....
Fixd

>We dont know that.
we do, based on statistical evidence of the observable evidence. We can only base our theories on the evidence that we have.

Witnessed

Kek confirmed alien

the point was you can't call something impossible when you don't actually have evidence telling you its impossible

I seriously in 100% no bullshit, cannot fathom the idea that so many people believe in Christianity with ZERO proof. Yet scoff at the idea of life on another planet. Despite the fact that life exists on this planet!

Atheists do that constantly.

There aren't 10,000 religions, America. And given that I can think of 7 which don't explicitly support the idea of extraterrestrial life, there aren't 70,000 religions, America.

yeah but that is why they are fucking retarded and don't know how math or science work

No, atheists are rational human beings.
Not slaves to a dogmatic, centuries old, perverted religion.

>can't prove god exists, he doesn't exist!!
>can't prove aliens exist, but they do exist because math!!

this image makes me think shits not so far after all.

>Being retarded
You believe in a banana republic in an imaginary, unseen place called heavn. The opposite being an equally delusional place of constant torture for all of eternity.
>Being this naive

> not counting judaism 69993 times

>mfw this entire thread

I'm an atheist actually
I was just pointing out militant atheists are usually autists like you that don't actually know very much about math or science

reminds me to post xenu memes.

Well it's close enough. Mormons believe that when you die you get to become your own God that gets to rule your own planet. So the Mormon God is an alien.

we have now found earthlike planets in our own galaxy we are so young in existence our timeframe hasnt coincided with others finding us and we cant even keep niggers out of our nightclubs so we cant contact anyone but its our timeframe which has kept us alone.

and quads fucking proves it.my first quads.

Literally the most stupid thing I've read all day.

>just say no

every single rock in the universe over 1cm squared could have had life on it at one point, but thanks to the infinite vastness of time the odds of us seeing one of these alien lifeforms is near zero because we'll only be around for an instant.

Just because there's a lot of bullets in the world doesn't mean they're somehow easier to catch.

Shouldn't that be 0 or 6,000,000?

Wrong. By definition God is an extra-terrestrial intelligence, so mathematics proves God again, as it always has done and was always intended to do.