Does someone understand this?

So, including last episode this was like the fifth time they showed them both together in the bed.

Why? I know it doesn't happen in the comics. Why do they insist on this happening in the show? Am I missing something? How does it improve the plot? What relevance does it have? They just show them in the bed together and then skip to the next scene.

Anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/31/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's behind this anyway?

its literally 2016

Never read the comics, but I could see it coming from a mile away since the first time they interacted.
So there's that

>It's another Sup Forums-tard gets triggered because muh race traitor episode

(((IT'S A CONSPIRACY)))

i'm sure you're asking in earnest and not just looking for pats on the back and validation from fellow racists. brave thread. bold

Stop watching.
The show died with Shane anyway.

nice projection, race wasnt mentioned you racist piece of shit

>race traitor

He's a Jew, though.

>You know the best way to combat SJW nonsense? Be just as big an obnoxious faggot but in the opposite direction!

>He's a Jew,
white british user

It's happening in the show because it happened in the comics. Except in the comics, it was with a different, long running female character. It's just that in the show, they killed that character off.

They have Michonne picking up on Andrea's sniping training so it's obvious they're having her fill that same role.

well audience are gonna need to see Rick fucking someone or they aren't going to see him as an capable alpha male. andrea, his love interest from the comics, is dead. every other main lady was unavailable and it wouldn't make much sense to pair him up with some literal who Alexandrian.

I don't know OP, but ever since I started watching this show I've had strange urges to find the blackest African chick and make her my wi- Oh who am I kidding. It's not the fucking show. I'll take any woman who wants me...

its to fuck with your head to make you recall the previous open where they were in bed together. its the same scene, same situation, but a wholly different world. pre negan vs post negan.

go back to re_ddit

>or they aren't going to see him as an capable alpha male.

>cucked
>son had to kill the one cucking him
>raising child of somebody else
>betraying his race
>alpha male
pffhaha

No. I just wonder why they're doing this since it wasn't this way in the comics and it doesn't add anything. You could say "realism" but no, Rick just lost a woman he loved like one day before he came together with Michonne.

It makes no sense.

Why are they doing this?

This is an AMC boss. Do I have to say more?

>Why are (((they))) doing this?

You really need to ask?

>It's happening in the show because it happened in the comics. Except in the comics, it was with a different, long running female character. It's just that in the show, they killed that character off.
Which makes it even "worse". They even killed a character to make Rick come together with Michonne.

Makes the "why?" even bigger.

I don't think normal people think about cuckoldry as much as the """people""" here do.

>It has nothing to do with race!
>But I'll ignoring the other couplings that weren't in the comic and focus on this one, which unlike those others involves a difference in race

AMC is controlled by the Dolan family. Nice try shills.

>It makes no sense.

To you, because you're a dumb sperg. To anyone with a functioning brain, there's nothing remotely nonsensical about it.

I'd fuck Miss Sean. Especially when you see the actor without that retarded dred wig in normal clothes.

Pretty sure Kirkman works on the show closely and approves this kinda stuff so you can't really say the show is shitting up by not being faithful to the comics if the writer of the comics is heavily involved in the show

Kirkman is also a shitty writer but he doesn't write spider-man or x-men for 6 years pumping out straight garbage so he won't garner any kind of reputation for it.

>They even killed a character to make Rick come together with Michonne.

A lot of this is made up as they go along both the show and the comics. They didn't kill her off so Rick can get with Michonne. The chick who Michonne is "replacing" is Andrea, the blonde girl who was fucking the governor and Shane a long ass time ago. Her pairing up with Rick was also abrupt as I recall as Kirkman was having her get in relationship with some other guy, who is suddenly dumped by Andrea then Negan kills him and he died like a bitch. If anything Kirkman killed off a character to pair up Rick and Andrea.

You're just a racist bigot. You voted for trump, and you're the real terrorist. Deal with it.

I don't watch the show but it looks like the guy is reverse-cucking I thought you lot would approve

REEEE DON'T COMPLAIN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, EVERY NORMAL PERSON SEES THIS AND GIVES IT A STANDING OVATION FUCK YOUU

What you quickly find out about Sup Forums is that, even though they may pretend at certain points to be discerning and critical to avoid being correctly labeled as right wing SJWs by saying things like "the conspiracy is black male + white female because of XYZ" (which I'm guessing is what you're referring to), ultimately their only interest is in crying and pretending to be victimized. Calling this "cucking" wouldn't facilitate their victim complex, so they just go on squawking that it's part of the conspiracy.

If only they didn't try to force this shit with the most shee oon looking black woman

saved for sexy feet and ass ty user

My Sean is essentially the best pick out of a lot of bad options. For a Rick love interest in 6B your options are:

Michonne
Carol
Rosita
Tara
Sasha

You can take out Tara and Sasha straight away because they have other love interests. That leaves Rosita, who eventually fucks Eugene, Carol, who is old and barren, and Michonne.

Face it, it's not forced racemixing, it's basically Rick salvaging the best pussy out of the pussy avaliable

They killed Andrea in season 3 so they have to give Rick a different love interest. Sucks because Andrea is actually badass in the comics while they turned her into shit in the show.

I'm a white dude and I would have no problem sleeping with a beautiful black woman.

But damn, Michone looks like a bulldog.

comic fags help:

does this sexy slam piece possibly become a character? i need her as my apoc waifu

(((The plot)))

Alt-right isn't promoted by any mass media, education system or ruling political party. Their main promotion too is critical thinking of "social justice", which is the one to receive billions to have it's propaganda spreaded. You can't compare the 2 on an equal footing. If you bash Sup Forums and dismiss sjws activities, you're with the establishment. That's all. The End.

Me ask you somethin man could a filthy goyim just walk away from this

That's a scene with Michonne making out
Why won't they race mix

THAT'S THREE MICHONNE SEX SCENES IN AN EPISODE
WHY'S HE STILL STARTING A WHITE FAMILY

WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE RICK

>Alt-right isn't promoted by any mass media, education system or ruling political party
Their spokesperson is literally speaking in the ear of the President Elect. Fuck off nazi.

Rick and Andrea have a lot of panels in bed together. Andrea is dead in the show, so she is being replaced with Michonne. Given the relationship between Michonne and Rick up to this point, as well as her and Carl's relationship, it makes perfect sense.

I'm a Sup Forums regular and this is one of the few instances of race mixing that I'm okay with. In fact, all race mixing in TWD is perfectly reasonable when you consider the circumstances the characters are in.

BLEACHED

No one thinks Rick is alpha anymore especially after last episode where Negan rammed his cock down Rick's throat

Let me tell you about the jews

Because Rick gets together with Andrea in the comics but she was killed off so they had to have a replacement to stay as true as possible.

This is also why Carol is being paired with Ezekiel since Michonne was into him in the comics.

She's bald IRL

That's p gross

>Rosita
>fucking Eugene

Rosita sees Eugene for the fat coward he is I just cannot see them ever pairing up

>I'm a Sup Forums regular
Back. Return to the pit, foul one.

This place is of ruin and decay...but not more so than your pit.

Back, lest death's lips purse for thee.

Ezekiel is gonna fuck Carol

>Sup Forums would rather the last handful of surviving humans not procreate, because one has to mind "racial" purity

All those coincidences

Well Michonne is already with Rick. Carol and Ezekiel have a lot of common ground too.

I'm not worried about it

Negan is popping out plenty of white babies via his harem at The Sanctuary

ay rig
*rubs head*
*smacks lips*
*sniffs*
maskusomethin rig

They ruined one of the best friendships in comics by pulling this shit. Heaven forbid if a man and woman can't just be friends on tv.

Well of course. But Rick got with her before Negan made him lick his boots and fucked orgasms into his lovely little ass. Rick had gone about two whole seasons without fucking anyone and missed it out with Jessie so writers decided he needed to hook up ASAP or the audience would start to notice and think it was weird he hadn't yet.

>having a harem of sex slaves (who's friends Negan killed) is ok, because theyre "white"
>having sex with a close friend and co-survivor of 5 years is degenerate, because shes "black"

>They ruined one of the best friendships in comics by pulling this shit
You've barely read any comics then, mate. There's really not much to their friendship other than it existing.

This guy is still a chairman and probably has more say about what's happening in the shows than Dolan.

WE

I'd rather Carol fuck kinoman because Ezekiel is pretty shit t b h and he doesn't really have anything in common with Carol

Carol is a straight up psychopath and Ezekiel is just some zookeeper who relied on people creating a mythology around him to gain power but he's really not that powerful
The Kingdom is very weak because it insulates its inhabitants too much

Soon Negan will throw Carl to his harem and have them take care of him.

White male - black female is the best pairing. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

So going from one woman you loved and just got killed to another is not weird?

I see.

Why are there so many Jews and niggers on /tv? now?

>just got killed
Lori died like two years ago in the show

Maggie is gonna end up in Negan's harem there's no way that isn't happening

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

There. Also almost no chance of blue or green eyes, blonde hair and white skin because black genes are this dominant which is a pity since those traits are very rare these days.

This was easy.

It happens in the comics somehow

THE WURLD AINT LIKE IT WUZ RIG
*rubs head*
LAWRIEZ MINE NOW RIG

Has there ever been a greater mouthbreating meatheat aggro cunt ever portrayed on television?

>I totally wasn't talking about race just the difference from the comic!!!
>WAHHHH JEWS AND BLACKS

He was talking about Rick's girlfriend that had kids

That's generally because white men get the top 1% of black women

You'd think otherwise if they were getting the other 99% who are all obese hogs

Talking about Jessie who was also hot as fuck.

But probably too Aryan for AMC.

Rick was hardly in love with her. He knew her for like two months.
He's known Michonne for several years by now.

I didn't say I'm not talking about race. Not everyone is the same person here, you autist.

You cannot not talk about Jews and race when talking about media these days. Not my fault.

You know whats actually hilarious?

You dont understand one of the simplest facts of genetics, because your "political" views forbid you from accepting scientific truth.

Genetic diversity makes for the healthiest offspring, this is indisputable.

Whether or not this fits into your narrow rhetoric of "white purity", which is hilarious, seeing that the US is a nation of mutts, is irrelevant.

Science doesnt lie.

There is a reason why women like exotic (attractive) men.

If he stopped masking him something would Rick die?

>You cannot not talk about Jews and race when talking about media
Actually you can, you just refuse to because you're a moron.

>Muh hybrid vigor

people aren't stalks of corn you fucking ignoramus

>what is outbreeding depression
>what is loss of genetic diversity

Your biology education obviously began and ended with 10th grade bio class

>he gets all his info from braindead conspiracy theorists on a political image board
>but I'm ENLIGHTENED!

Man, this one is brainfucked by the Jews. You are right, though, people benefit from racemixing. The Jews don't lie. But surely not white people. The people that benefit from it are mongols and < 90 100 IQ niggers.

huffingtonpost.ca/2013/01/31/mixed-race-blood-marrow-donors-gen-y-millennials_n_2570078.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

>inb4 I get banned by a mod because I corrected someone's lies and propaganda

>all those compelling counter-arguments and lack of ad hominems

To me it doesn't even matter if racemixing is good or not, when talking about health and shit. I like diversity. I don't want every human in the future to look like a Brazil.

Racemixing (these days) kills diversity.

>inb4 I get banned by a mod because I corrected someone's lies and propaganda

Youll probably get banned, because you are spouting racial propaganda in a Sup Forums thread.

Noone here gives a fuck about your political views.

Were here to discuss film.

As to:

>I corrected someone's lies and propaganda

Nice sources!

WTF I HATE SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS NOW

>Racists dirtying the name of science to try and further their agenda

No, you can't. People are not as dumb as you want them to be, Schlomo. At some point they start asking questions like in the OP.

>why did they change this and didn't stick to the source material?
>why did they cast a black person for a white character?
>why do they put many black people in a movie about Nordig mythology or Europe middle ages?

You are using the term "diversity" incorrectly my friend.

ahem...

can we please get back to discussing TWG?

if you're interested in biology and genetics i recommend so next episode appears to be a Hilltop focus
what will Negan do when he finds out that Rick lied to him about Maggie being dead?

will Father Gabriel meet Lucille?

Yeah, scientific studies are nice sources I know.

And if you don't want to talk about it, then don't talk about it, retard. I wasn't starting this.

>Schlomo

Yes yes, the global zionist agenda to somehow make everyone brown, because reasons amirite?

I thought I had escaped Sup Forums's lunacy, when the Trumplet invasion happened.

>They have Michonne picking up on Andrea's sniping training so it's obvious they're having her fill that same role.
No, you're thinking of Sasha.

Comic
>andrea is with dale
>dale gets bit, kidnapped by cannibals, TAINTED MEAT
>andrea is best shooter.

Show (bob and andrea killed off)
>sasha is with bob
>bob is bit, TAINTED MEAT all that
>sasha is best shooter.
why they got her involved with abraham i'll never get. i guess because holly, the chick he saved at the construction site, never took off. then michonne had a fling with morgan but that shit wont happen.

michonne wont be with king ezekiel, so i guess carol will fill that role.

dumb

>he wants people with blonde hair, red hair, light brown hair and blue eyes, grey eyes, green eyes and hazel eyes
>instead of nothing but people with brown hair and brown eyes

No, he isn't.

Holy shit, what is up with Sup Forums?

>scientific sources

Do you even understand what a research paper is?

You mean I personally think that Maggie will be the key plot device for Rick to snap.

>(bob and andrea killed off)
i meant dale god damn

>Yes yes, the global zionist agenda to somehow make everyone brown, because reasons amirite?
It's almsot like we fought two world wars because of idiologies like this, just the other way around.

Yeah, it's so crazy to believe this is their agenda.

Besides, brown also leads to lower IQ. Wanting people to be easy to control and not asking questions (like you or 1984 proles) sounds like a good plan to me.

Google it and then report back.