Ywn live in this beautiful white country

>Ywn live in this beautiful white country

What is life like in Iceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6UqBo2rKwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing I have easy access through the nordic passport union, as well as lowered citizenship requirements in case I ever want to become an Icelandic citizen.

boring ugly non country

>ywn have a cute icelandic bf

you subhumans mixed too much with finn mongrels

How can I move there and get a citizenship?

Weird chart to bring up. As if having access to quality and affordable medication is somehow a negative.

It's full of feminism and faggotry

> ywn live in there
painful to realise
icelandanons are so nice with me i totally love them, i want to live surrounded by icelandanons

finnic bulls didn't give them any other choice

no. Extremely full of tourists though. That's the biggest problem with Iceland.

>be iceland
>be most feminist place on earth
>also happen to be the european country with the highest birthrate
Wow, really makes you think

The only beautiful country is greece.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6UqBo2rKwU

Who cares. The point is there are [almost] no muzzies there

Why Portugal so high?

it makes you impotent
as if you faggots were not useless enough

this. that's why i only want to go there this winter, not in summer bc it's "high season".
most people visiting Iceland are just meme'd into that and don't even care about the culture and unique expirience, it's just for le golden cirle, hot meme-waters and cool pics for ig
i fucking hate tourist boom so much because too many tourists ALWAYS ruin the unique-ness and atmosphere of any place

The meme waters are actually very relaxing desu

They barely have a population above 330,000, no shit they have a high rate. It doesn't really matter since they have a really small population

I fucking hate asian, especially Chinese tourists
they're always fucking EVERYWHERE
They're incredibly rude and disrespectful too

This guy gets it. It's a very good thing that the tourism industry managed to save Iceland's economy, but it has led to the problem of having a massive tourist population.

>i fucking hate tourist boom so much because too many tourists ALWAYS ruin the unique-ness and atmosphere of any place
this

it also led to the problem of this destination becoming mainstream shit. and this frequently leads to the place becoming just a tourist spot and also endangers the culture if it seems "strange" or "extreme" for globalists
globalisation is what i hate the most
more and more "universal" stuff appears in the tourist places until its only remaining difference from other tourist places is geographical location

weird bump with my personification of Iceland + Eyjafjallajökull (idk how to spell it) eruption

>muh idealization of remote islands

You autists will probably kill yourselves if you live there.

yes, an autistic attraction to remote cold barely inhabited places
do you have problems with it?

unironically this

also, you are missing an important detail:
we'll kill ourselves anyways, no matter where we are because world has already gone shit

I've been there once. Really good place, but kinda boring after a week.
Also, sky is kinda weird there, I got a feeling that it's close to ground than I've seen here.

azerabaijan? where did you stay? i mean hotel, camping, etc?
i want to use workaway because muh cultural exchange

Radisson at Reykjavik.
You could use coachsurfing if you're traveling alone tho.

i know, but it requires more social skills (which i don't have)
and with workaway i can pretend that i'm just a worker
also i don't respect free shit

I guess the people are nice and so on, but who the fuck want to live in a country without any trees. It looks fucking depressing.

judging by photos and descriptions, Iceland is partially cliffs, partially gorgeous cold beaches and waterfalls, partially flat surface covered with grass, but mostly just a mossy wasteland

the week I went there, it was every kind of weather except sunny

another reason why i love it.
i always avoid sun, it makes your skin darker and also hot weather is for southerns.

I request help of any and all Iceland bros.

I'm going to visit your country soon and I would like to ask you if you can recommend any free/cheap hot springs? I know about Blue Lagoon, but it is expensive as hell, I would be interested in learning about some hot springs that are cheaper or better yet, wild and unmoderated. I would be very grateful for any information. We will be travelling by rented car, so anything goes, basically.

Also, we will be staying at least 3 days in Reykjavík. Do you have any cool places run by Poles? My friends speak English poorly and I think it would make them feel more comfortable if they could visit some place where they could talk in our native language.

Typical southies.

>Visit Poland in late March/early April
>Go to some some castle
>Suddenly sunny, and quite warm
>Take of my jacket, too hot for that shit
>a busload of Spanish people arrive, cocooned in winter jackets, gloves and wool caps, almost freezing to death
>mfw me and some other scandis standing around sweating with only a thin sweater on, while these southies are dying of hypothermia

>82,000

Step it up lads, we're lagging!

i have a friend from Sochi (Russia, but it has almost subtropical climate) and for her +10° is freezing-cold for summer or spring
also i hate it when there is that one southfag and you have to close the window because he's cold.

Fuck you man remote islands are balling

remote northern islands. Greece is very nice with its bunches of small islands, but, no offense, they can't compete with goregous northern clay.