How do we fix soccer?

How do we fix soccer?
>60 Min game
>If draw another 30min half
>If its still a draw a penalty shootout and winning team will get one point.

Can't fix what ain't broken dipshit

Thanks for taking the heat off us senpai, you're doing an amazing job

change the players into girls with big legs and breast

>How do we fix soccer?
more Elizabeth Lambert pic related

Can he fix it?

>60 minute game

Go home, retarded leaf.

Why is there any need to fix the most popular sport in the world. Only reason soccer isnt as popular in north america, is because its less profitable for tv companies since there's no commercial timeouts every 2 minutes. Instead we get 45+ minutes of continuous play. Making the sport much more geared towards the spectator.

MULTIBALL

90% of games are tied by 60' you retarded TSUbhuman

It's nice seeing enthusiastic players :)

this

1. Stop the clock when they are rolling around pretending to be hurt, instead of adding a subjective amount of time at the end.

2. 2-3 minutes off the field every time you stop the flow of the game. Possibly a card if it is continuously happening.

I find this fucking hilarious every time I watch it. Just the way she flat out throws the chick down gets me everytime.

Oh and get rid of offsides.

It is the defenses job to not let the offense behind them, not the other way around.

It works fine, don't touch it you fucking leaf

1. Get rid of sub limits.
2. Stop clock when ref interrupts game. No more injury time.
3. Subs no longer need interrupting the game. As long as there are never more than 11 players a side teams can sub when they want.
4. Yellow card>5 min suspension.
5. Penalty shootouts instead of penalty kicks.
6. No more golden goal/extended time ever.

How can one be this stupid

>its northern americans are retards episode
every single fucking day

yeah and maybe play it on ice and give them sticks or something.

>allow refs to watch repetitions when making decisions
>use technology for offsides
That's it.

Red cards ruin important games far too often. Idk what the solution is tho

Smart referees, I still think what Webb did in the WC2010 final was the right idea, had he sent off De Jong for the tackle, the game would've been over.

Slowing games down with reviews is worse than the refs missing the odd call, user, trust me

1. Instant replays
2. Penalty shootouts for draws
3. No more draws
4. Red cards for legit dives
5. Salary cap

on a red card, instead of sending a player off the other team should get to add a player.
makes red cards less game-breaking and mitigates referee error.
also stop the diving. now.

>wind touches leg
>drop on the floor and start rolling

what did soccer players mean by this?

>it's leaf and amerifat can't appreciate hard fought 0-0 draw

hard fought 0-0 draw

Allow managers to challenge a call made by ref.
Introduce a salary cap.

Its not continuous, in total you probably only do get 60 minutes of actual play. Account for throw ins, goal kicks etc.

FIFA should introduce a salary cap so then there won't be much of a gulf between the top teams and smaller football clubs.

Also treat the clock like rugby, as others have said stop it whenever an idiot like ramos dives and for every other stoppage.

Still better than watching commercials.

FifPro would never allow that. Besides, salary caps are shams. Look at the NBA and the NFL. In fact, the American sport with the most parity is the one without a salary cap.

True very

>>use technology for offsides
This.
No need for video ref. Just this.

or be less strict on offsides = more goals

wtf I love women football now

are you being sarcastic or retarded?

>more goals is better
fuck off to reddit you millennial shitlord

and how would that work? would make sense in some super league with 20 top teams in europe, but the way things are now no fucking way

>le retarded Austrian man opinion
the opposite is happening now, Financial "Fair Play" strengthens the status quo immensely

no fixing needed.
only tech help for refs.
north americans cant understand the game.
i can not understand baseball

noone understands baseball, they just go there to eat hotdogs and sleep

It wouldn't work. The leagues would just remove themselves from UEFA (FIFA is a different body) and make their own governing body.
This has actually sort of been discussed before, but involving national teams (so that is FIFA) after Qatar (((won))) their bid (>implying there'll even be a Qatar by the end of the year). FIFA more or less said they weren't arsed, but it would have caused problems for UEFA (in particular the CL) and the real issue is that the only countries making a fuss were England, France, Spain, Germany and, to a lesser extent, Italy. Obviously without those countries on board you have a meme tournament propped up by countries without money to spend (so sort of like the EU).

baseball is easy to understand, it's just too fucking boring

99% of the time the "sport" is just a 1vs1 between 2 standing guys