What are the best movies in the mini monster horror genre?

What are the best movies in the mini monster horror genre?

ooo I totally forgot about critters. those movies really hit my scare bone when I was a kid

where is small soldiers

Are Munchies, Ghoulies and Hobgoblins worth checking out? Gremlins and Critters are great.

The Chucky series
Trilogy of Terror

And now they're making Chucky 7!

Missing The Gate.

pretty nice collection user.

Basket Case
Troll 1 & 2

Krampus

This. Thought I wasn't going to enjoy it but ended up loving it

Puppet Master....idk which one but the one where the guy becomes the robot puppet at the end.

Puppet Master 4

I was looking for someone to say Puppet Master. Man, I love those movies. About a year ago I found the entire collection on DVD for like $7.

Nice. I was always fascinated becuase the movies had their own row at my local videostore. That store had a fantastic horror section.

It's always nice finding a video store that actually cares about horror and B horror movies. I've loved them since I was a kid, and I feel they are very underappreciated.

they were comedies, user

Nice collection there OP. I've got Critters 3, Gremlins 1 & 2 ,a and Ghoules 2 on dvd. I've only upgraded Gremlins 2 to blu-ray.

I also have Trolls on and 2 on dvd. Upgraded Trolls 2 on blu ray.

lol ghoulies. I always loved the covers of those and scared me a bit as a kid when I was very young

>Ghoulies
Ghoulies 2 is worth checking out manly because of the cast. If you're an 80s B-movie horror fan you will recognize a bunch of great 80s horror flick characters actors in the film. Plus the stories ok.

And that faggot Glen doll might be in it.

My dad let me watch this when I was like 5 and it made me terrified of midgets for my youth and I'm still uncomfortable around them.

>No Basket Case
>No Bad Milo
>No It's Alive
>None of the Puppetmaster series
>Not even any Chucky
Try much harder.

>Brazzers.com