Finnish let refugees fuck their kids

Anyone else here hate the Finnish?

Was reading over on Krautchan a few days ago that this is pretty much normal now and no one in Finland even cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTx1LZevCMY
youtube.com/watch?v=KldFGgUTqKA
jihadwatch.org/2016/01/sweden-to-deport-80000-muslim-migrants-finland-20000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the same girl wtf

>60% white

Stay cucked, my fat friend.

Is letting arabs fuck your children a Fingolian tradition?

150+ million white people vs your nation of 5 million cucks whoring their children out to Arabs for some Facebook likes

>3.2% muslim

guess they don't call you snow niggers for nothing

I know a Finnish exchange student who's been in the states since August of last year holy shit she's gonna lose it when she goes home and sees what her cuntry has become

>its ok, somewhere in the world another country is less white

These are not sleeper cells at all, goy

Take them into your country
Take them into your home
Let your young daughter sit on their lap

You want to signal your progressive lifestyle

All is fine

typical american: judge other people's culture

I bet the Fennoswedes did this

Why are Nordic and Germanic women so crazy?

I'm sorry you had to see this

We had endless threads about this case in here during the winter
The parents are completely ok with this so there is nothing to do about it, unless you are willing to go to jail for someone elses kid.

>Being this salty about the Finn destroying you in the other thread

Yeah like Germany that will be as black as USA in a few years.

mass immigration to Finland should be seen just as bad as what the Chinks did to Tibet

their ethnicity only exists in Finland, it should be a crime to ethnic cleanse it with sandnigger genes

What the fuck is this.

Pls Russia nuke soon.

THe radiation meme is real. Finns are completely retarded.

>Rune coons butthurt that even foreigners intergrate better into modern 21st century society than they do.

Curious, what is the actual context (for real real) of those niggers far left corner (and up one). Why would they be holding those pure white children? Who would allow these niggers into their home?

Who are you to say their love is illegitimate? Really think about it, don't just say that it's against tradition or taboo or some other cop-out.

We have 30x as many whites as Finland does. Eventhough Fins look like albino Eskimos. Even if you account for debatable admixture we probably have at least 20x as many whites as Finland's albino Mongolians.

I hate everyone besides my country and America. God bless Brazil. God bless America.

See They just don't care. Truly sick people.

when germany is only 60% white you wont be far behind

I don't really know wtf i see on these pictures...weird.

No finnish person will admit it but they all have a hard-on for dark skinned people. They won't openly deny it, but they won't admit it either.

Notice:

Literally about 97% white right now.

Fucking lol at Americans even talking about us that way.

Fuccccccckkkkkkk, stop touching the girls you disgusting smelly shitbags. I'm literally boiling with rage looking at those pictures. HOW is this allowed? Can't the authorities do something!? We need to protect our young girls! Who else will do it if not us? Are we going to let this filth put their dirty hands on them???

are you fucking retarded burger? did you even read his post? why are you so butthurt anyway

Yes, I understand it's a problem.

What I don't get is what is the situation where these people were invited into their home? Why two men who are clearly past 40 years old? Are they friends of the parents, or is this some sort of forced integration?

Case in point, my parents have a black friend (singular). He's bro tier, executive, successful, completely white washed. If he was holding my niece in a picture with the family, that would be context.

In the picture I'm seeing, there are no white parents present. It basically looks like they funneled feral niggers in from Africa and said just fuck my shit up, here's our children.

>its a americans making fun of euros thread while their anti white commie youth is burning flags outside siding with niggers, muslims, spics and faggots to destroy their nation

>americans are on Krautchan

I'm telling you all, Finns truly love the dark skinned cock. They won't admit it, but they won't deny it. They'll only question why you have a problem with it.

Really? Are the parents fucked in the head or what?

i can't remember the details but the one with the niggers is actually an old one from sweden. the swedish family lived with the nigs for some swedish reason

>97% white in a country of 5 million people

this has to be bait, i refuse to belive that these guys are not their step-dad's/boyfriends to single moms

I only feel envy, jealousy and the feeling that I'm wasting my life being worried about nonsense when I could be other there banging jailbaits...

You get absolutely no "rage" from me.... Just disappointment in myself and the growing conviction that refugees are not really my enemies when the right-wingers are more than willing to kill me as well for being a "degenerate".

Honestly starting to think we're the fucking losers. No joke.

Hahaha I love whenever an American says something triggering everyones "enjoy fat KEK LUL hilary gon win" You deserve Islam. You deserve pedos. I would be lobbing heads and leaving them in the streets if I saw that shit.

Join them you fucking pedo.

You sure look like them

Thought this was a WTF Finland thread, not Sweden, but thx for background info.

Iirc the mom is a bull who calls the shots at home and the dad is a low test weakling. The mom works at a refugee center and wants to enforce her delusional thinking so she allows the girls to hang out with them.
It is all voluntary and child services were informed dont know what happened

fuck off Sup Forums then frenchie.

>0% white in a country of 205 million people

MODS MODS MODS

You think we actually live by the principles we spout here?

If that were true I'd be a straight edge Christian that an hero'ed years ago.

People with morals were always suckers

You realize, the MORE whites we have, the longer we will be around. You have a few million...they will be gone in few years. I bet you guys are provoking Russia so they will save pedo asses

>100 million non-whites

lol

She allows the girls to hang out with them? Is the pic to show how tolerant and diverse she is?

This is disgusting, does she think these savages can just adjust to the comparative palace she allowed them to step foot into?

Those children look miserable - I wonder the level of cuckery involved. Any name or source on this?

>This makes it ok

It's actually close to 200 million.

She actually doesnt only allow but advocates for it
I can trying to dig some shit if i find

Why don't one of you just kill her or something? That's fucked up she does that to her children.

>You realize, the MORE whites we have, the longer we will be around

Your whites dont breed, are crippled with debt, are brainwashed like the rest and will most likely never form stable relationships/families

Quality=Quantity
And yes we all lack Quality

My daddy forced me to eat him cum :(

you a country with just 9.7 mil people. we are a country with more than 300 mil people. we could segregate the whites in the south from the blacks and send them north and send the black sin the north to the south and with about 62% of the country white still have way more white people than you

and we still wouldnt let refugees do what ever they want. we imprison people that break the law. african refugees given political asylum in america have been imprisoned for rape, murder and cannibalism

>5576
2, etc

Dude there are so many horrible things happening to whites in the USA every single moment. Yet here you are, sitting on your computer, trying to convince a bunch of pekkas of how tough you are

I have no idea about what's happening in that pic and there are no proofs about anything, I hate niggers and sandniggers though.

You just don't have any rights to laugh at others when you're the most cucked "white country" on Earth. For some reason muritrumps seem to think that we're some fucking caliphate when we have less arab muslims than you do and you're 60% fucking white. 60 percent, can't even imagine what that would be like when I spend years without seeing niggers in my town. You're the cucked and lost one and don't you ever forget it.

That would be the fathers responsibility?
Not going to ruin my life for some retards.

Don't talk to me or my fake relative like that ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=gTx1LZevCMY

This is an white finn!

>BUT UR COUNTRY IS THE NIGGEST

Literally a viking.

mom

At least our niggers do something about pedophiles

youtube.com/watch?v=KldFGgUTqKA

Well. Some more focus on lean mass would not hurt the guy thoug!

An old man dies. A little girl lives. Fair trade.

>Finland letting outsiders pollute their gene pool

nothing new here.

There will always be problems in any country, let alone a big ass one. You're just mad your Mongolian race will be put at an end by Islam, all thanks to us lel

CIAO CIAO ROSE
BYEBYE ANUS

She would love to get gangbanged by those Muslims, she must be tired of the cuck her husband is.

The husband is a balding dyel chinlet manlet with glasses.
Trying to find the picture of him where he also states that everything is ok and if those guys would do anything cheeky he would deal with them (as if lmao)

Are they really dating these girls or are these pictures being taken out of context? Last time I checked child rape was 100% illegal in Europe.

HOW TO IMMIGRATE LEGALLY TO THE US OF A? PLS HELP

Immigrants and our influenced governments can easily bend the law. That's the power of EU and the evil above them. Nag about it on twitter and they'll push through another hate speech law. Only lead or rope can solve this one.

stay in your cuckhole

Hahaha, do you honestly believe Finland became a sudden shithole over the course of 3 seasons?

At least they didn't become a total cuck and let Belgium exist on their borders like you

Maybe Russia then. Fat americunts are disgusting desu, and make up third of the population. You also have a shit ton more dindus.

no selfies on Sup Forums

>0% white

>Somebody criticizes your country
>Can't refute it
>Better just criticize their country instead of defend mine

Was that Finland? I thought Finland was the one Scandinavian country not accepting Arabs.

More like

>retarded burger makes claim about the norm in another country
>person from that country laugh at it and point out issues in the burger's country
>burgers get butthurt and reply en masse

There is pretty much nothing to defend. Finland is truly >cuckhole, maybe not Sweden tier, but we are closing the gap pretty fast.

I thought that incident was in Norway or Sweden.

ITT: Let me tell you about your country

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/sweden-to-deport-80000-muslim-migrants-finland-20000

Based Finland. They only have between 50-60 thousand Muslims and they're going to deport 20 thousand of them.

>Norway

pls, we have based Sylvi Listhaug

tfw your own women get raped en masse but you care more about yelling at some american on 4chin than going outside and beating the shit out of snackbars

Were a part of EU, which means we have to take immigrants. I just wish that britain will succeed in leaving EU so that other countries would be emboldened to do so.