W/ Westworld Thread

Get hype for episode 8 edition

Old thread

Somebody post her gunt in HD please.

Who kidnapped peefu?

but why

my bet is on Hannibal

hope there wont be too much will and doloroboros. the other storylines are so much more interesting.... give me more lawrence pls

My fav storylines at the moment are willores, the shit going on iwth ford and bernard. to a lesser degree, but still sitting in anticipation, elsie's disappearance and what the fuck is going on with maeve's awakening

Arnold, who looks like Bernard

Shrink rays are for big gays ehhehe

She came too close to the ray room

How do we fix peefu?

>mfw Lawrence/MiB adventures and bantz was pretty comfy

spinoff fucking when lads

Make her stop being an SJW

so why do they where hazardous environment suits when they're doing park maintenance?

do the suits help stop the shrink ray from giving them cancer?

>Old thread
>Almost 5 days of unbroken chain of 'old thread' links

Nice

where does the pee thing come from? Looks like I missed this.

>where does the pee thing come from?
Her vajajay

It's the dumbest thing ever, when she and security guy went looking for a rogue host in the park she excused herself to go take a piss.

You just know

That's the old timeline when park closes late night Everyday... In new timeline it's open 24/7.

are there any other storylines?

That's how

That's why something seemed off about her!

>page 8

haha nobody cares about ww. and i'm sage-ing it too

bump t͏b͏h f͏a͏m

Real Arnold

Can anyone catch me up on all these theories and shit about what's going on? I never considered the different timeline thing until seeing these threads.

There's a second theory that there aren't two timelines, but rather, two parks. There is the regular park that you have to shrink to get into, but there is also a second, even smaller park, that you need to shrink again to get into. It's still unclear to me whether William is in the small park, or the smaller park.

whadafug

This shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did

What's up with his stupid facial expressions at the end, why did he go full autismo

likewise user

>he doesn't watch the show
leave faggot

10/10 post

Daily reminder that Ford has died years ago, and what we are seeing is just a perfect host, with implanted memories, fulfilling the legacy of its ancestor.

don't reply to my threads again

Is this 2 different timeline thing confirmed? I kinda didn't listen during episode one and now I'm confused

The she-boon board head is so annoying.

Go fuck your mother.

Please just tell me I'm confused

kys worthless piece of human garbage

Good for you.

Kys

Stop being fags

She's a host and works for Ford. He used her to see if Theresa is trying to betray him.

Why does the show constantly break it's own rules?

At least she's fit.

Does that mean all of the board are?

because it's about the mystery, not the rules

That's a rubbish excuse for it.

That's makes no sense, he would have know Theresa was a traitor from the previous episode when Elsie told Bernard.

What rules are you faggots even talking about?

You don't watch the show then

It's not an excuse, you're trying to see the show for something other than it is

>mfw I overhear the retard at work behind me say

>Dude, did you see Westworld? Anthony Hopkins and the black guy are both robots

No, the show has declared it has a set of rules. And then goes and breaks them.

I'm asking you to clarify what you're talking about since the initial post was incredibly vague, so again, what rules are being broken?

>and the black guy
i loled. but your co worker is still a faggot

>implying that's not Ford's 3rd or 4th sleeve

>and the black guy
>i loled.

Are you 12?

>Dude, what the fuck is going on with you and the whorebot
She's bullying me
>So why aren't you setting all her stats to 1 the second she leaves your sight so she gets decommissioned?
erm... uh...

Be honest, would you drink it?

because

The guests aren't supposed to be able to be harmed. And yet they're constantly running away from gunfire and in near death situations

That's not breaking a rule. The park is meant to deliver full immersion. Even if you were told this person who seems very convincingly human cannot harm you, most people would shit themselves if that person pulled a gun on you.

The only people who wouldn't get scared are repeat guests who have seen it for themselves or someone who is just ballsy as fuck, but the core demographic of guestss seem to be rich people looking for a thrill, anything would scare them.

That doesn't look anything to me.

Are you ipmlying thats Maeves orifices, or that she blows up?

this has to be intentional
that clip where william pulls out MiB's knife sold it for me

He means plot holes. I think

I wonder how behavioral department didn't notice changes in her stats yet. Also - why her memory isn't wiped out each time she dies?

He must stink

There so many little details that support William=MiB theory that I wonder how there's still so many deniers

MiB duh

i have to go back and rewatch the episodes but im pretty sure william sees Dolores' new father (after the other one got decomissoned) that's the only thing that doesnt add up

He didn't. He only met Dolores in the city and later when they were camping with Logan

There really aren't that many details supporting the theory. The biggest thing you have that I've seen is similar shirts. Is there even anything else?

i believe that william is MiB but holy shit this shirt thing is fucking retarded

how can you be so blind

It's poetry.

jesus you are a moron

do you have the attention span of a 6-year-old?

What an odd question to ask out of the blue

>two shadows
sloppy as fuck

No you're just wrong

How do these words not getting filtered?

My stupid cunt gf doesn't like \W/. I seriously feel like dropping her.

Pretty hype desu

you should

They used cgi for the young Ford. Using different actors for William and MiB would be like Cold Case level of cheesiness

Why didn't William and Dolores stick with Based Lawrence?

>different logos in both timeframes (William's timeframe logo confirmed to be old logo when Bernerd used old Westworld computer)
>same shirt
>same knife
>same behaviour when they met Dolores in the city (both tipping their hats and smiling in the same way)
>can that Dolores dropped in both scenes had different font
>no Teddy in William's timeframe - Teddy seems to behave like he's based on William's bahaviour
>Lawrecne having different narrative in both timeframes
>Meave not visible in William's timeline - only visible prostitute is Clementine, who was previous madam
>Logan mentions that their company want to buy park, MiB mentions that he did (William was engaged to Logan's sister)
>"War" narrative instead of Herctor narrative in William's timeframe
>Dolores to William: "When I ran from home, I told myself it was the only way. Lately, I wondered if in any moment there aren't many paths. Choices, hanging in the air like ghosts, and if you could just see them, you could change your whole life."
>MiB to Lawrence: "As another old friend of mine likes to say, there's a path for everyone."
>William to Dolores: “The only thing I had when I was a kid were books. I used to live in them. I used to go to sleep dreaming I'd wake up inside one of them 'cause they had meaning. This place, this is like I woke up inside one of those stories. I guess I just want to find out what it means.”
>MiB to Lawrence: “This whole world is a story. I’ve read every page except the last one. I need to find out how it ends. I want to know what this all means.”
>William to Dolores: “You remember the look on Logan's face when we left him behind? Do you know how long I've wanted to do that, to let him know what I think of him?”
>MiB to Lawrence: “There's not a man in the world who'll take the tone with me you do. In a past life, perhaps.”

There were some more things that I don't remember now.

It is decided then. William's story is a flashback confirmed

Different criminals
>William's timeframe: Japer Hewi, Scott Jones, Slim Miller
>MiB's timeframe: Hector (in William's timeframe in this spot you can start "War" narrative), Steve Sola, Larry Clause

>William is MiB
>Center of the maze is a way to put your conciousness into a host
>William wants to live with Dolores forever
Legit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shitheel? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Westworld orientation, I've been involved in numerous secret story lines on piss river, and I have over 300 confirmed visits. I am trained in shrink warfare and I'm the top player in the entire park. You are nothing to me but just another host. I will wipe you the fuck out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Mars, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on my vacation? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret contact Arnold who looks like Bernard and you're being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. You're fucking dead kid, I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred focus group tested ways, and that's just with my bare hands. I have access to the entire arsenal of the Westworld Prop Department and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the diorama, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "1:1" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stayed normal size. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying 40,000 dollars a day, you goddamn idiot. I will piss fury all over you and you will drown in it. You don't look like anything to me, kiddo.

Man the Timeline Theory has literally been a thing since like episode 2. It seems too obvious to be the big twist...

Do any of you know anyone who hasn't pieced this together? Is this gonna be the big twist that the normal viewer will be blindsided by? Or am I just >tfw too intelligent for tv

William is in too many scenes. He would look waird after some time if he's CGI. Also cost would be too big.

I'm not sure but both Sup Forums and reddit correctly predicted murderer in both season of True Detecive by episode 3. And it's also HBO tv series

This proves nothing. They need different criminals so there are enough quests for everyone

I hate this place.

wait the criminal in the Willores time line became the sherif in the Teddy time line?

poo poo pee pee xD