i.imgur.com/jEtKWwY.jpg
>north Daraa June 2
i.imgur.com/eFQ1W8e.jpg
>Homs/Hama June 1
i.imgur.com/rKFZYVV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 7
>Syrian Army reaches Talilah Crossroad in southeast Palmyra
>Syrian Army closes in on ISIS at Tabqa Airbase – Raqqa map update
>Assad: “Syria will be liberated, Aleppo will be the graveyard of Erdogan’s dreams”
>ISIS counter-offensive in west Raqqa fails as the Syrian Army seizes terrorist equipment
>ISIS on the verge of losing Manbij city in eastern Aleppo
>Syrian Army asserts control over important hilltop in northeast Homs
>Syrian Air Force destroys ISIS HQ in Deir Ezzor City
>US, Russian airstrikes target Islamic State positions in Raqqa
>Clashes erupt in Darayya after short-lived ceasefire
>Hezbollah expands military operations along the Lebanese-Syrian border
>Over 2/3rd of US-supplied humvees in Iraq now in ISIS hands
>Over 30 ISIS terrorists killed near Haditha

>South Front June 7
youtu.be/q_hu1wG-flM

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ks2rqgHGnCY
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/06/thoughts-on-syria-7-june-2016.html#comments
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY
youtube.com/watch?v=R6axTxU30yo
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-usa-idUKKCN0YT2NV
americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YN4JM
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YM0OW
vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=7K7LYMcEQOk
youtube.com/watch?v=IxaAlezfWAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pooteensist btfo :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ks2rqgHGnCY
Found it lad

It is very funny to see that the white nationalists who are waiting pope to call a new crusades are supporting Assad while people of Syria is fighting against him. It really makes you think... huh...

4th for ASSAD

>while people of Syria is fighting against him
yes, some of them.
Don't tell me some shit that all of Assad's forces are Shias from Afganistan or something like that

nth for oldfags

that you are on the wrong side of the history? it really makes one wonder when will the rest wake up

I have a dream... a dream about a wonderful nation known as Greater Syria and that we will all be able to love in this wondrous nation.

Shi'a and Alawites support assad; sunni oppose him.

German ministry invites Turkish diplomat to discuss reaction on Armenian genocide vote

A senior Turkish diplomat was invited to the German Foreign Ministry to discuss Ankara’s reaction to the Bundestag’s resolution that declared the 1915 massacre of Armenians by Ottoman forces ‘genocide’, Reuters reports. It was made clear that the latest comments on German lawmakers are not in line with “the traditionally close and trusting relations between Germany and Turkey,” a ministry official said on Tuesday, adding that such statements “were met with incomprehension.” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said the blood of German lawmakers of Turkish origin who voted for the resolution should be tested.

When?

Syria is majority Sunni and even a large percentage of Sunnis support president Assad.

>Our country falls apart and sectarian civil war is ensuing. Let's create a huge multiethnic country that contains poeples and religions that hate each other, this will make everything better

Never

>Germany
>Complaining about diversity

This is my first time on this forum but...LET'S GO TEAM!

Which video are we looking at today fellow detectives!? Haha!

#justdetectivethings #inspectorgadget

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.......

how's your diversity working out for you, again?

You fucking hate Syrians. You call them shitskin. You hate their culture, their religion. You dont even want them to live. You are insulting them everytime. You dont even want them to become a tourists in your country. Why the fuck should i trust you want best choice for Syria. No fucking way. You are basically supporting Assad because he is killing much more Syrian than other sides of the civil war. This is why you are supporting Assad. He is destroying Syria and you love ""shitskins"" when they are dying.

Latests kurds

first you need to go and register to our secret club
to find keys you need to go to :
BasharalAssaded.sy
from there you should find the rest

Being so fucking retarded that your brain can't into geo-politics... are you a women of some sort?

>damage control

>mfw this thread

BEDOUINS WILL RULE THE WORLD
LELELELELELELELELELELELELELELE

and then after joining obligatory the banana ketchup ritual!

always cracks me up, bro

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/06/thoughts-on-syria-7-june-2016.html#comments

Thoughts on Syria:

>1. Unless the US JCS are once again "off the reservation" and talking to the Russians behind the backs of the Obamanites, I don't think there is much effective coordination between the US and Russia over Syria other than the flight de-confliction regime.

>2. The flight de-confliction regime works well. We haven't shot each other down yet, so ... We now have the USS Harry Truman battle group standing inshore off Syria to launch attacks in Syria and Iraq. This very likely requires passage through Russian controlled airspace within their air defense umbrella. So ...

>3. Raqqa will be heavily defended. IS cannot afford to give the place up. there are probably quite a few Arab Sunni "civilians" there who support IS. That has proven to be true at Fallujah. As the R+6 force proceeds after the taking of Tabqa air base, resistance will get stiffer and stiffer. We will see how well they do against that. We will also see if the SDF really wants to sacrifice a great deal to capture this large city. Their American "minders" are urging them forward, but, we will see

>4. The Russians evidently thought they could make an honest deal with Kerry/Obama. Well, they were wrong. The US supported jihadis associated with Nusra (several groups) merely "pocketed" the truce as an opportunity to re-fit, re-supply and re-position forces. The US must have been complicit in this ruse. Perhaps the Russians have learned from this experience.

Women are a million times better at geopolitics than Turks are

I don't call Syrians shitskins and I'm not even an Assad fan. I doubt many here really are, it's probably just a funny maymay. Still, the situation is much more comoplex than Assad=dictator=bad and rebels=good. You have huge population groups actually supporting Assad because they fear a islamist takeover - and some form of islamic, sunni state would definitely happen, even the most "moderate" rebels don't deny that.
(I'm only here for /sg/ and I think Sup Forums is a group of fedora tipping, neckbeards who love the word "cuck" and live in mom's basement, so my opinion isn't that important)

>5. In the "truce" the Turks, presumably with the agreement of the US, brought 6,000 men north out of the non-IS jihadi defended area along the Turkish border. This is the area around Azaz and to the east. They trucked them around and brought them through Hatay Province in Turkey to be sent back into the Aleppo Province and to the city of Aleppo itself. These men have been used in capturing Khan Touman SW of the city and in driving the YPG Kurds out of the part of the city that they held. It will cost a lot of men to restore these situations. Someone said to me that the border crossings from Hatay are under surveillance. Well, so what! That does not prevent the Turks supplying the jihadis through these crossing points.

>6. The same someone said that the result of the "cease-fire" positions Putin well in peace negotiations. Yawn! As I have said repeatedly, most sensible people know that you have to win on the battlefield unless you are Kerry and the girls at the WH. There will now be more blood rather than less because of the Kerry/Obama attempt at cleverness.

>7. In a wonderfully clear proof of an absence of coordination between IS and the AQ linked groups (Nusra, Ahrar al-Sham, etc.) IS launched a major offensive into the area from which the Turks removed the 6,000 men now in the Aleppo area. IS has now taken most of that area and are nearly at the gates of the town of Azaz.

>Turkey detains 4 over Istanbul blast

Greetings,ASSadists

oh I forgot about him! just noticed he popped down bellow. I often wonder of mark was here, if he and ottoshit would be bff's

pls don`t reveal all of the secrets

>Otto predicted that SAA would wage war against YPG
>It never happens
>Instead SAA and YPG sign truce in Qamishil and SDF fighters take Manbij
smug anime face.jpg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY

>Otto predicted that SAA would wage war against YPG
>It never happens
>Instead SAA and YPG sign truce in Qamishil and SDF fighters take Manbij
smug anime face.jpg

How does it feel when you lost all your allies?
"No problems with neighbours"-policy is kill.
Isolated, alone, one of the most hated countries in the world. Good Job, Erdogan.

US tech giant Google is “directly engaged” with the campaign run by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the 2016 presidential election, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says.

The whistleblower made the claim via video link from the Ecuadorian embassy in London as part of the “New Era of Journalism: Farewell to Mainstream” international media forum in Moscow.

"Google is directly engaged with Hillary Clinton’s campaign," Assange said, as cited by the Belfast Telegraph, further censuring the Democratic presumptive nominee for her hawkish policies.

"What we have with Clinton is someone who is a hawk but who has the tools of legal interventionism, a rhetorical cover to start wars, and someone who seemingly wants to start them… From WikiLeaks’

also shillary on syria

says the guy supporting the Syrian government who even among Russians has no credibility.
Yeah, Turkey's real isolated and alone, just wait until they get those visas.

>New Vice documentary
>Fighting the Islamic State with Iraq’s Golden Division: The Road to Fallujah
youtube.com/watch?v=R6axTxU30yo

not bad for vice desu

He is a complete retard, what did you expect ?

I don't suppoirt the Syrian government. Many Syrians do, though.

it's vice.... have you seen it? is it worth?

Nice dmg control bitch boy

U.S. Navy jets hit more Islamic State targets in Iraq, Syria

U.S. fighter jets have dropped 35 smart bombs and pamphlet bombs on Islamic State targets in Iraq and Syria in strikes launched from the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier since it moved from the Gulf to the Mediterranean last Friday, Navy officials said.

The officials said further raids were launched on Tuesday, but not yet tallied.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-usa-idUKKCN0YT2NV

>pamphlet bombs....

im watching it now. its ok until now. you see that the problems begin after you liberate an isis village because of the collaborators and the sectarian violence that is always a factor.
i dont know if its going to be the same in syria, if they actually try to sort out whos who or theyre just happy they took the town back.
iraqi army and probably state is much better than syria atm.
the iraqi commander seems like a pretty likeable guy

Pamphlet bomb? What's a pamphlet bomb?

its actualy bready gud

>U.S. fighter jets have dropped 35 smart bombs and pamphlet bombs on IS

so about 2 smart bombs and 33 pamphlet bombs i guess...

A bomb. With pamphlets.

Do you think Abu Hajaar made it to Fellujah?

>Assad: “Syria will be liberated, Aleppo will be the graveyard of Erdogan’s dreams”

Bashar has a way with words

Must be like that time when they warned oil truck drivers of russian airstrikes .. picrelated

pretty much! Or they just dropped leaflets with warnings of future dunes airstrikes.

>pamphlet bombs
I think we have a new meme here

he is pretty based

yep... maybe some isis dude will cut his finger on the paper... that'll devastate them...

in other news us drones still kill 10 people to hit one targeted person... ^^

>americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/
It's not that new, there was even an episode of MASH with pamphlet bombs, that was based on the Korean "Police Action."

:))

Thanx! will give it a try tomorrow!

Good night /sg/

Think of the anti-semitism that can be spread with pamphlet bombs

Fear for civilians as Islamic State halts Iraqi army at gates of Falluja
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YN4JM
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-falluja-idUSKCN0YM0OW

looks like iraqi government want to take fallujah but US is preferring to get mosul. they seem to be waiting in fallujah suburbs so that as many civilians can get out as possible.

>tfw assad doesnt give a fuck about civilians but still cant capture more than 1 km2/week

>someone actually bought that domain

kek, good night,bro!!

sudden outbreak of common sense, what?

Rebels will retreat shiite assadist forces from aleppo,aleppo will be graveyard for assadist's dreams

Needs more Primo Victoria.

Go eat something, Ramadan is damaging your brain again.

I don't think he does ramadan. He also drinks alcohol.

Can we get another airstrike thread?

lol is it rebels or isis you roaches support ? oh wait theyre the same thing

Yes please

Any other nations that should be added to this?

Also, where is houthi-bro? He hasn't been on here in a long time... has he been mossaded? Has his internet been destroyed? Is he on deployment? I worry about him... stay safe hero...

Hey you niggas are famous again.

vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup Forums-board-is-trying-to-fight-isis-in-syria/

kek thats nice. remove the "regulars" tho its kinda autistic

ive been watching more vice shit some of it is hilarious like this one.
>russian citizen goes to ukraine to fight on the ukrainian side
>gets crippled
>and now faces deportation to russia

youtube.com/watch?v=7K7LYMcEQOk

or this one showing moderate snackbars teaching their kids to shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=IxaAlezfWAQ

>Roaches, Roaches
>Watcha gonna do
>Watcha gonna do when we come for you

I didn't make the gif, someone else did.

dropping by to say good job, saw you guys bombed the shit out of ISIS. keep it up

yes he was replying to me. I was bluepilled back then

SHUT IT DOWN!

I actually feel guilty for not posting here much anymore. I used to spend like all day on /sg/. Then school let out for the same and now I hang out with my IRL friends mostly.

>Hasn't posted since March 23
user, I...

>muslim
>can't drink based rakı

Wut m8

Every substance that affects your mind is haram

my hands sweaty, knees weak
fasting all day hungry for moms spaghetti

I know the feeling. I've been just crawling and archiving all threads with /sg/ on the title for later reading (newer going to happen). There's just so much shit to do.

i miss French Syria and Lebanon