screenrant.com/hellboy-3-ron-perlman-update-nycc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYTHING DELTACO DOES IS WORTH THE WATCH

HES THE NERD AUTEUR WITH TRUE STYLISTIC TALENT

but pacific rim was trash

TOP 5 IMAX3D EXPERIENCES OF ALL TIME

Kill yourself.

Yes

They are both worth the watch but I like the first one better since it is more in line with the comic's atmosphere, story wise at least. The second movie deviates from that quite a bit but it is still an entertaining movie.

Yes. I prefer 2 over 1 because the first is an origins movie and the second is just the beef that Hellboy deals with on a daily basis - plus the villian is really cool imo.

0/10 CRY MORE

pacific rim was great and one of the few movies that are 90% cgi but still look great

Both are good entertainment.

First one is close to the comics and second one is more like the most Del Toro thing after Pan's Labyrinth.

Fuck yes.

2 is one of the most lovely movies ive seen for years
pearlman is wonderful

Yeah bra, they're both good. 2 is better than 1 I think

The costumes and set designs are incredible, everything else is pedestrian

Perlman is never pedestrian.

I don't get the love for 2. Good production, but it feels more like a shrek movie than a hellboy movie

Respectfully disagree.

2 is a perfect film.

1 has a lot of potential including a potentially better story and atmosphere but is ruined by not being weird enough, not enough personality, and that fucking white male running around.

when will they learn

It isn't much better than your run of the mill capeshit from DC or Marvel, but it's okay to kill some time.

Hellboy is a solid adventure movie with some cool designs and a great tone but holy fuck Hellboy 2 just completely blows it out of the water. It's a shame that it's a sequel and the title Hellboy might have turned people off because it's legit one of the most creative and interesting fantasy movies of our time.

Hellboy is on the Blade 2 level but Helboy 2 is on the Pan's Labyrinth / Devil's Backbone level.

Both of them are mediocre garbage, only loved because it had Del Toro's touch.

Introduced a better waifu than tomboy bitch.

this, 2 is so enjoyable

Why? It's mediocre from start to finish. The main villain had potential, but ended up being quite bland.

1 > 2

It really bothers me that if this were in real life, assuming these things are made of non-fictional metals, both hands and arms would have disintegrated into each other.

>best Waifu

Yes.

1 was a great movie and so was 2, however you will have to grow to like 2. You might hate it at first but wait a month and rewatch it you will end up seeing how great it really was.

It's like Pitch black and Chronicles of Riddick. Of course the first one was wonderful but you might hate the second one at first. However as your tastes refine and you see the beauty in things, you see that Chronicles is actually a decent cumfy scifi adventure.

The second one is a rare movie that actually makes "The Quest" not feel like a jumbled incoherent mess.

the first movie is good for what it is, and definitely worth a watch.

the second movie has a substantially different tone than the first, so dont watch them back to back or it'll be kind of jarring

Will there ever be a third film?

screenrant.com/hellboy-3-ron-perlman-update-nycc/

F