I wonder who gave him the pressed xans... Really makes you think... RIP Lil Peep

I wonder who gave him the pressed xans... Really makes you think... RIP Lil Peep

I bet he had some jewish drug dealer or someone in his clique who set it all up.

It's easy to know someones weaknesses when you're close...

Really activates the almonds

(((overdose)))

It's not going to work. You've never actually gotten me to adopt any political view, y'know. The slight momentary interests I've ever had in a vote here and there were completely about my own personal take on passing opportunities and how I might exploit them. Deeply held ideologies were never a factor and all the flurry of bait posts attempting to drum up antagonism had no part in anything on my end. And you do realize your posts are only ever after the fact of anything. It's quite sad just how little (zero) influence you have.

t. Zionist

Nobody cares about you. A single cog out of millions out of spec won't alter the machine in the slightest. Whether you like it or not, politics and elections are decided on social media. Those controlling your information control your opinion. You personally are worth nothing. But the hundred million uniques who visit Sup Forums each month are incredibly valuable as a social tool.

(((Mariah Bons))) knowingly gave gustav the fent

wtf I love Zionists now

Delete this nephew

Why did it have to be Peep? They couldn't have settled for Horse Head?

His death fucked me up

I'm Jewish and every Jew I know, including myself, detests Israel and Zionism. Stow away your parentheses pls.

Gtfo shill kike

he was too subversive the jews killed him

I may be a kike but what do you see me shilling here pal

Yeah, I don't get why these alt-righters think they're special in hating Israel. Generally all radical leftists despise it because it's essentially an imperialist state that oppresses Palestinians.

He's not shilling anything you weirdo.

musicians should never talk about current events or politics because they're fucking stupid

Who cares, it cured him.

Yeah. As a leftist, I don't understand why these Alt-Retard Snowflakes aren't cool with having Israelis(dual citizenship from foreign country) in your government... It's literally 2017 and those cucks are still living in 1930s Germany lmao Jews are based and have the host nations interest at heart 99% of the time

t. J Supremacist

Your motives must be questioned at all times

>It's quite sad just how little (zero) influence you have.
kek

I don't think you quite understand how this works, sweetie.

cringe
back to with you

Do you have a link to that post so i dont have to search for it on his insta

>cringe
>back to with you

>implying he's not a Jew puppet like literally everyone else

I don't think you quite understand how this works, goy.

Communists are the scum of the earth.

oh boy i smell some new pasta on reddit

t. triggered Pinochet fanboy/soyboy

Capitalists are either rats or pigs. Eat or be eaten. Fucking posers.