He's half berry

>He's half berry
>Member Berries introduced this season

OH FUCK, I only just realized, will we see Mint Berry Crunch again this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3eVAll1g9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wktSQS7VAco
youtu.be/R7CWcxd30Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're referencing every other unfunny thing they have done so why not?

No

SHABLAGOO!

I hope not.

The whole Cthulhu thing was barely meh.

Member berries is probably the worst thing in the history of South Park.

member gay fish?

I actually find that whole "Women are funny get over it" bullshit even more annoying.

>still not Towelie cameo

I found it kinda funny when I saw it was based on an actual review of ghostbusters.

worth it for the song at the end.

>"Women are funny get over it"

Cartman is bullshiting.
I bet, at the end of the season, he'll go full " fuck amy schumer " mode

Honestly, gay fish wasn't great but was " ok " imho

South Park was gold S1-S7
Good S8-S12
Meh S13-S15
Shit since S16

This

nah

s1-4 good
s5-9 gold
s10-14 pretty good
s14-17 pretty bad with some standout episodes
s18-20 pure garbage with no redeeming episodes

Cartman is just shifting to the left because people are becoming more naturally red pilled, there's nothing he can exploit from them anymore and could probably find more enjoyment exploiting the rise of a left wing dictatorship.

Better, i have to admit it.

I know, but still.
Kinda looking forward to the reveal of Cartmans endgame tho

Member Scott Tenorman?

There isn't one. He'll get cucked by Butters just being Butters, lose Heidi, get pissed off and it's back to normal Cartman.

I really hope he got an endgame

remember when cartman was just a normal kid having fun?

remember when we all were just kids having fun?
youtube.com/watch?v=l3eVAll1g9Q

Jachoffasaurs and scuzzlebutt were worse.

Also I know I'm in the minority but I HATE christmaChristmas critters

Of course he's bullshitting, the point is that that part gets pretty stale and old fast. It's not that funny, and repeating it doesn't make it better.

Well he's coming back for the new South Park Video game, so yeah.

jesus christ the last video game was such a fucking drag

literally memberberries: the video game, it had no new jokes n shit, only references to old episodes

The superheroes episodes were great.

Whats with alt-right cucks getting triggered? They think World Peace has some cryptic right-wing messages so they think it's the greatest thing ever but then get BTFO'd by Sam Hyde in his last video when he says there are no such thing messages.

South Park continues quality but now they retroactively hate it because it made fun of their chosen one and it hurts their feelings. :(

Back to your Sup Forums safespace faggots.

1-7 gold
8-9 ok
10+ shit
19-20 super ultra mega shit

That's the point? And it did have new characters, but yeah it was mostly a compilation of South Park moments.

Because it was in development hell for a while. It was supposed to have around double the content.
Vamp Kids, Crab People. It was all scrapped when THQ died.

They didnt want to have anything to do with games but they seem to have learned how to make a proper game this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wktSQS7VAco

>Old is better

>yfw the fnale will be a commercial and direct tie in to Fractured but Whole

You explain things to yourself i such simple way because you have a low iq
You wouldn't maybe i like them because of there different tone, characterization, stories etc

this amount of projection

You did not have a singular season that was not better or worse.

You simply showed "Old stuff was better and it got worse"

and you showed no reason they weren't
also you do realise thats the most common way and tv show or movie series go? you act like im crazy. Its very rare for something to be better 10 years latter than it was at the start

Each Season, hell, each episode is different. You had excellent episodes in Season 16, just like you had awful episodes in Season 1.

nope

are you gonna tell me new simpsons is good aswell

I'm sure there are good simpsons episode now. Yes.

kys

or at least don't breed

Why are you doing the Kissing emote? You are weird.

No one else is going where the fuck is kenny? And what the fuck happened to jimmy?

i would have expected it as a tie in with their super hero game but seeing how over the place they are OPs idea is probably too smart for them

I got no dick man

Kenny and poor and doesn't have money for a computer or smartphone, so he doesn't exist.

got to make way for boring unfunny characters based on real people

>s1-2 included in gold
user, half s1-2 episodes were shit, plz go to bed

youtu.be/R7CWcxd30Xs
Best version of the theme song the one they settled on is dog shit

Season 5 GOAT

>memba berries will trigger nuclear war and wipe out whole humanity
>next episode will start at bus stop like nothing happened

I think next season we're getting too timelines, one where Garrison has made everything a living shit hole hell, nuclear war, everyone dying all around, Kenny's death ability granted him the ability to go back in time so he remembers things from other "timelines" when he died so now he's trying to stop it from happening and getting Clinton voted in the white house but because he doesn't use a mobile phone or social media everyone calls him crazy or can't understand him because of the hood.

project me a river

Cartman is also on member berries, it just affects him the other way

Oh i member

the alt-right is now in power, they're the new left of the 2008-2009 period. The left exerted their butthurt power to get Glenn Beck's show taken off the air by calling advertisers on his show and asking them to stop advertising on his program. The alt-right will simmer down once they shut down 1 or 2 big lefty personalities/institutions and will make wave for the new alt-left