Perfect State

Sup Forums lets write together the constitution of our perfect state.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-Mk4DndFY
youtube.com/watch?v=-TSlhVsVEu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free gfs for evey straight adult white male

Depends on location and history of the land.

Every nigger, muslim, spic, and halfbreed must be sterilized. Miscegenation is illegal

Article 1. No niggers
Article 2: No Jews
Article 3: See Articles 1 & 2

totally random

all genders such as;
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

are acceptable and you have to choose one

merchant pls, pol follow biology not stupid idiology

It can only be written in mudkip emojis

((israel))

Authoritarian Republic

Emperor has absolute power, delegates duties to aides
Representatives are elected by general populace to make recommendations to the emperor on behalf of the people, but hold no real power.
Emperor appoints his successor from a pool of men who are raised and educated from birth to rule
Women can not hold power or vote
Immigration tightly controlled, all immigrants must demonstrate at least 100 IQ to gain admission
Banks and means of credit nationalized
monopolies, oligopolies, and multinationals illegal and broken up by the state
otherwise free market
something eugenics whatever

this

normies get out re

>No dyn dus
>No browns, blacks, slant eyes, or spics.
>No french, Germans or slavs (apart from based Russia). Sorry mates, but we don't want you bringing your cuckedness to over to us. There is a reason we wanna leave.
>No white women.
>The only women/minorities allowed are Brazilian women. Because they are fucking great.
>no leftists.
>Only hard working white American, British and Russian men, along with all the QT Brazilian women.
>Higher education actually involves education, rather than politics.
>Also, no trans-anythings.
>Legalised and taxed weed, with laws ensuring responsible use ( such as 'No driving high').

an interesting point
but
>Emperor appoints his successor from a pool of men who are raised and educated from birth to rule.

Those pool of people can easly start a civil war against each other to gain the control of the state

already done

ok, but aren't you a little bit harsh against germans, french?
come on you are almost relatives with the germans, with french people you always had a good rivalry that make uk and france grown stronger, and some slavs are not that bad: croatian are nice people, polish have some honor left to not let the refugees come, serbians...remove kebab? etc. etc.
why brazilian women?

We'd have many great constitutions if the Jewish population was nonexistent

School starts at age 10 and goes for 10 years. There are no weekends, although there are seasonal month-long breaks in December, March, June and September. Complete Atheist society. School goes from 8-3 and has 1 hour periods dedicated to Language, Science, History, Politics and Math as well as a period for students choice of art. Auditory arts, Visual arts or Culinary arts. At 12 o'clock the students will be given a gourmet lunch containing the appropriate amount of each nutrient(or at least close) and pertaining to what the student is currently learning about in each class(ex. Italian food for Italian history). The classes will be synchronized so that what they learn about in each class lines up,
After graduation at age 20, they will be able to enter specialized branches of courses to prepare for their career, this may take 1-5 years.
All of this will be paid for by taxes.

How do you assign the females?

I honestly really like the US constitution, it just needs to be more concise

1. Freedom to state your beliefs and opinions, no exceptions.

2. Right to own any amount of weapons of any sort, with the exception of any weapons outlawed for use in warfare (chemical, biological, nuclear)

3. You have the right to own property, which the government may not seize.

4. Each citizen is equal. No laws may be created to give a disadvantage or unfair advantage towards any race, religion or sex.

5. To be a citizen you must be born in the country. Any non-naturalized person must have a minimum of 5 year waiting period. Any additional requirements may be decided by states

6. States may create laws as they see fit, but must be passed by majority vote of the citizens

7. To vote, you must pass a voter eligibility test to test intellegence and basic literacy test

That's all I can think of for now

>ok, but aren't you a little bit harsh against germans, french?

A sadly harsh, but necessary measure.
Too many of you have been indoctrinated, or became complacent. We'd never be able to tell if you were genuine, or sleeper agents.
You're cultures are too far gone.

>why brazilian women?

I've yet to meet a Brazilian SJW, and all the Brazillian omen I've met so far have just been the nicest, most approachable and sweetest women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. If their culture produces them all like that, they are doing something right.

Article 1: There shall be basic minimum income for all citizens
Article 2: There shall be no need for violent implements among the population.
Article 3: There shall be open borders.

only white people

rest will solve itself

US Constitution with the removal of the Federal government having infinite authority to tax.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-Mk4DndFY

DIRECT DEMOCRACY 2.0 NOW !

See
The Constitution is very good but it could be better.

Also
The second amendment should be changed to
"Due to antigun faggots being illiterate,the Right of the people to own buy sell and bear arms Shall not be limited in any form."

Because this Brazilian girl turned him down

We breed a surplus of them and have the men pick some of their liking.

well,
i want to delete the word religion from article 4, and i will add that every religion is allowed but in the case that a religion impose mutilation or self-mutilation of a body part to its followers , or impose to harm other people that don't follow the same faith, that religion bust be banned.
In the case of article 5 i prefer the Ius Sanguini not the Ius Soli, its better if one of the parents is citadizen of the state.
in case of article 7 i will add the presentation of i.d. card.

Good points. I agree. It's hard to think of every angle on your own

>Complete Atheist society
i hope that you mean laic society.
> has 1 hour periods dedicated to Language, Science, History, Politics and Math
has AT LEAST 1 hour periods dedicated to Language, Science, History, Politics and Math
>School starts at age 10 and goes for 10 years
kindergarten is not included?
>There are no weekends
i prefer that at least saturday have less hour of school and sunday is free

not really, but brazilian "women" are famous for their surprise
if you know what i mean

No Italians allowed.

absolutly no, direct democracy was a failure back then athens had its empire and will be now,
we can't ask every citadizen to vote for every small issues, or big issues that involves go to war.

I like your rules, but maybe for 7, just as a suggestion I guess. Some extra stuff.

>Women cannot vote or hold power in offices
>Voters must have certain amount of IQ (100) to vote

and maybe

>Welfare is limited, given to those for approximately 6 months or so, providing the bare minimum for them. 6 months should be enough time for them to get it together and go back into working.

>Also, must pass detailed drug test, have home and other properties searched before receiving said welfare. There will be checks every 2 weeks to months.

>Must also state valid reason for needing welfare

>Women are not encouraged to work, they should be taking care of the household, husband, and children.

>Women can work if they like to, but there will be no extra help for them, no special treatment of any kind and they will be treated like a man in that regard.

>Obese people on welfare will have reduced income, and will be educated on how to life a healthy lifestyle. Will have referal from doctor to a trainer and dietitian to teach the basics of exercise and nutrition. They are expected to lose weight and if they don't it's fat camp for them

>Obese people will have a "fat tax" and will pay extra for seating as well, also there will be clothing sold only to a certain size, to discourage obesity

All I got atm

is strange to say here, but what do you exactly mean by only white people?
europeans?indo-europeans?slavs?nordic europeans? celts?iberians?italic?greek?germanic?
or just people that have white skin?

eheheh, m8 pls

>Brazilian girls

You fell for the meme.

Yes we can ! DIRECT DEMOCRACY 2.0 NOW !
youtube.com/watch?v=-TSlhVsVEu8

All except slavs, as they are irredeemable mongrels.

I agree with most of that stuff. However, I feel like it should be mostly up to the states to decide that stuff. And that it must be voted for by citizens.

The woman thing wouldn't work because it would be in conflict with number 4

And the reason I left th IQ thing out, is because you know they'd start to fuck with the IQ definitions. If you did that, I bet you'd see the average IQ of the US skyrocket from 100 to 140, just so they could let stupid people vote.

I just feel like most of the things you listed should be laws, but definitely shouldn't be included in the constitution

Welfare should be limited to non drug users, and should be limited to specific types of food.

I'm not talking about the possibility to do it, but the huge responsibility that can give to the people, it is very easy to corrupt it, you just need a bad person that can manipulate the masses with some high-skill rethoric

YOu have a good point let add a AI to the equation then ..

Down with representative democracy .. DIRECT DEMOCRACY 2.0 NOW !

is better if the IQ is at least more then 95, the european IQ is around 100 not perfectly 100

not an argument, and as i said before

me and tay?