Why do I feel so fucking sad?

I've never even heard of him before he died, but I cried like 10 times in past 5 days listening to his music and interviews. What the fuck is wrong with me? Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d74Y5Mn1HBU
soil-journal.net/3/1/2017/soil-3-1-2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=nnN9Nwf38P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S O Y
O
Y

yes

Sounds kind of made up to me.

I feel the same way

hahaha wtf guys

because when you listen to his music. . .and I can't stress this enough. . .
you are LITERALLY entering his mind

I kind of laughed when he died but then I remembered I almost killed myself at 21

It's a reminder that anyone can die at any moment, even living memes

you're a soyboy faggot, time to end it all

only closet soyboys think that Peep is for soyboys

Because you are a homosexual, why are American men so pathetic?

>tfw extremely neurotic and can't even walk down a sidewalk without expecting to be crushed by a car at any second

I live in a constant expectation of death. I'm not sure how normal this is

I am gay and non american. Fuck off. Not an argument

I'm Italian though

Haha this

doesn't seem very healthy, user

ei amico

post the interviews that made you cry

youtube.com/watch?v=d74Y5Mn1HBU

You're just a band wagoner that happens to be weak and sensitive

;_;

only other time I cried over a musician dying was with Bowie and I've known and liked him for a very long time. And I maybe cried 2 times

My mother died of cancer when I was living with her and I was 12 and I didn't feel much. I've never heard of Lil Peep before but after hearing that he died and hearing some of his songs I was sad and am still dissapointed that he's gone and I've been enjoying his music since then.

You're a soy boy

>getting into suicide boys 3-4months ago
>i'm more the kind of metal and hardcore techno person
>got pretty drunk the day he passed away/the day after I got the news in the morning
>listening to him like 9hours a day

nadia?

idk girl from switzerland

Man I went to YT ready to hear some meme-music but it was actually pretty good
The Brightside gave me feels, i wasnt ready :c
Why we didnt save him bros?

His lyrics must relate to you then and considering you didn't know about him till he was gone makes it that more sad, I think the true fans aren't too shocked about him dying

I haven't even listened to his music or anything but seeing all these ig posts from his mom or whomever else feels bad

>tfw tried to start peep threads on Sup Forums before all this
>they would just get hate and then 404

People here still hate him, he's just dead now

why are you all so emotional? calm down lol

You are witnessing the collapse of civilization.

Ya but I am a faggot. Are you a faggot?

Idk people just feel bad because maybe his death is relatable; the depression, the zannies, etc
I think he was pretty cool for other reasons besides his music (and I’m going to be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a Lil Peep song)

Newsflash assholes, society has been collapsing since forever.

You've been conditioned to think celebrities dying is significant and worthy of your emotional energy.

If it takes an assload of your emotional energy then that sounds like a personal problem.

This kind of reminds me of when 3Pac died
The same melancholy feeling

>I cried 5 times in the last 10 days

No. I'm a male. Sure, it's sad that he died but it's not like I knew him.

lol italo manlet

Maybe they got a lotta shit on their plate
Maybe they cry a shit ton of times
Tf do you know

>Newsflash assholes, society has been collapsing since forever.
The 50s were a golden era when after ww2 soldiers were able to get jobs and made a generation called baby boomers. Now those babies are all grown up and theres a lot of them, and their kids are grown up too and need jobs.

>Golden era
Yeah like wageslaving to death with having to support your estranged wife and five kids? And having autists screech about not giving other people basic human rights and the fear of nuclear war?

This system is going to get worse before it gets better. Decay and crisis is what’s going to happen

>sex
>Male(male)

>Maybe they cry a shit ton of times
>I cried 5 times in the last 10 days
No fucking shit, soyboy.

Shut the fuck up. Fag

It because he was too fucking young. Not even in the 27 club

It was a time when the US and other american countries were wealthy. Long before the threats of terrorism and drug cartels. You think osama bin laden is someone to just forget? He created the mindset of america in the 2000s

>Gets autistically angry at some shit that doesn’t affect them
Stay assmad, soyboy cuckold

>terrorism
>drug cartels
If those are your main concerns then that’s on you
It’s not like Americans don’t want drugs and don’t run to other countries to “spread freedums”
It doesn’t matter if the world ecologically collapses

>It doesn’t matter if the world ecologically collapses
Yes it does, we need doctors, lawyers, roads, technitians if we want our society to run. Do you want to dig wells and look for firewood all day?? This is real life not a movie, having kids die from a drug OD or get blown up by an IED is what is slowly chipping away at our families, communities, our infrastructure. Its all crumbling before our eyes.

You get kids Od'ing because pharmaceutical industry wants their money, kids get blown up be IEDs because they have the government fighting the rich man's war, while the poor man's children go to fight it. You get kids having foreigners killing their entire villages under the guise of freedoms. Obviously life is not movie; you won't get to live one if the world is enflamed.
infrastructure is shit because people can't take it into their own hands to fix things because "Oh that's not permitted" "collecting rainwater is illegal" "planting a food garden is illegal"
Shit being pumped out for profit but yeah it's simply terrorism and drug cartels yea? Nothing deeper.
soil-journal.net/3/1/2017/soil-3-1-2017.pdf

First time Ive ever been sad about an artist passing. I guess this is what my parents felt like when leonard cohen died

this

>people can't take it into their own hands to fix things
How are you going to fix an interstate highway by yourself? Or solve the flint water crisis with a little toolbox? To improve our infrastructure we need the mayors and governers to not just steal our taxes and go golfing or rug shopping. We need them to build schools, libraries, fire departments with our tax dollars. This isnt some quirky indie movie where some guy with glasses paints a bridge pink, fucking think dude.

Wow it's not like I didn't mean that at all whatsoever!

You keep engaging me in convo but im just letting you know...this is some really adult shit its not a game or funny at all.

3pac was way better than peep

>society has been collapsing since forever.
That's just...not even possible.

That mean he having sex with males

i hope they really do bury him with his ice on. that'd be nice.

>You keep engaging me
>And keeps going
OKAY

Get your T levels looked at, for real.

>society has been collapsing since forever.
Youre a very melodramatic person

Nah. I was vaguely aware of him before his death and had heard a few songs. I really feel like his "depression" was mostly just a stylistic choice and a gimmick. Dude was a junkie who needed help but died before he could get it.

I've been a huge fan since the time Hellboy came out and it was the first time I've ever been sad over someone I didn't know personally dying. I fell asleep listening to come over when you're sober and the first thing I saw when I woke up the next morning and turned on my computer was that he died so that might be part of it.

SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE
GOTHBOICLIQUE MAKE A HOE SHAKE
BLACK FUR
BLACK COAT
GOTHBOICLIQUE IN THE BACK HOE
SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE
GOTHBOICLIQUE TILL MY SOUL TAKE
BLACK JEANS
HALF-BLACK HOES
GOTHBOICLIQUE IN THE CASTLE

user is this what it feels like to be a bitch?

GAYEST shit I've ever seen

Lol if you believe this faggot. Absolute queer bait, fraudulent and unoriginal try hard with a prototypical le edge fashion sense..

White whiiiinnnnnneeeee

lol he ded

Bru been saying this all week lol

OP his death ahs been fufkcing killing me too. Loved his music but have been diving even deeper into rarities and shit since he died. Idk I just feel like his life was so unique and special, he was just here for a moment but it was an incredible moment. I miss him and am so sad we will never hear new music from him. I wanted to hear the next Benz truck, when that song came out it was so exciting where his sound was going. This will always be my fav vid + song of him tho. It's even more powerful after his death. He just seems so human in this video, and fuck me the way his voice cuts out before he delivers the last line destroys me every time. I fucking miss him guys.youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc

Lol that nigga has the H3 tendie boy face

>n-no you

He would have ripped peep for sure.
Lol I can't believe this niggas exists. I used to talk to 3pac on MySpace in the day and tell him he was ass. Like 11 or 12 I think and he would just laugh his ass off lol. Tragic honestly

>Why do I feel so fucking sad?

Fuck gym class a nigga always be gettin picked last

>random people are actually fucked up over a dead degenerate
Look on the bright side. There are plenty more where he came from. Visit any rathole bar on a friday or saturday night. Wall to wall Lil Peeps.

Lost my ragu

You're not a fun person and you'll never find love

That's fine.

killed that you fucked with killed herslf...

never heard of him before he died so decided to listen to his music. most of it is shit but some of it is decent.

Love is overated... you know what isn't tho? Lil peeps whackass music

>Iog on fag book
>See peopIe putting this shit up

>They act Iike they "discovered" something by seeing that a druggie heIped another druggie O D to take their stash and whatever was in his pocket

The internet is fucking retarded.

When did xanax get popular? This seems new to me, no one I know does or talks about xanax either, but it's definitely a big thing. Where are y'all getting it anyway?
Also, I'm surprised people get so emotional about dead celebrities. It's awful when anyone commits suicide, but tons of people do. It's sad that he died young too- but it's not even someone you know

Don't think they were robbing him but probably using him for instagram clout to sell more drugs.

Im not sad for him really, its just a symbol of how low America has sunk. Im 25 and i personally knew kids younger than me by a few years who died from ODing on hard drugs. It makes me sad for all of them and also makes me feel older than i am. Its pretty depressing when you think about it for a while. Its not like this problem is going away over night. Who knows how long the drug problem will last and how bad it will get.

my first reaction when i heard about it was he kind of deserved it, but i then looked up about him and his music and i feel really bad for thinking that at first. Seemed like a genuinely nice person that had some problems with anxiety hedonism etc. I dont like his music much, but i feel like he had potential to become something unique. Rest in peace :'(

No time has ever been perfect, but you would have a hard time arguing that Americans had more problems than they do now. My grandfather was able to support his wife and his 4 children, with a nice house right on the lake, and 2 brand new cars with a standard factory job. There was no heroin, crack, and meth epidemic. Its really amazing how much can collapse in just 60 years.

Watch this and you will feel sad for him, he seemed like such a nice guys

youtube.com/watch?v=nnN9Nwf38P0

I wish you did

I kept hearing about people getting high on xanax, but then I actually got some prescribed due to anxiety/depression/insomnia related problems.
I remember taking them for panic attacks and they helped, but I never actually felt drugged, so I have to wonder, how much you actually have to take to get high.
If they're actually popping two pills, then that's like 1/8th of what I used to take.
I'm kinda happy I never overused that shit, because a lot of people get addicted to it that are prescribed it.

This pic is so cool, where the fuck did you find it?!