The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

>watching South Park after season 10

???

BE SURE TO MAKE THIS THREAD ANOTHER 400 TIMES!

Thanks mods

I 'member

ooooh member when Sup Forums discussed tv and film and not politics?

South Park isn't funny anymore.

South Park is just counter-culture commentary with the occasional "clever" bit.

That was fantastic!

When?

So many Trumpcucks getting triggered. South Park has been making fun of Christians, Jews, Muslims, liberals, Chinese, conservatives, Scientologists, Mormons, hipsters, politically correct people, disabled people, mentally challenged people, rednecks and anyone else under the sun for the past 20 years, loved by most because of its no-apologies approach.

The moment they make fun of the alt-right's chosen Savior and god-emperor they get triggered like little bitches and start moaning and complaining how it isn't funny any more. Had Hillary won and Hillary was the butt of all jokes (as she often is, snazz episode, for example) they would think it's the funniest shit ever.

South Park is funny. Get over it, babies.

South Park?

kys

You probably just didn't get it.

Show me one funny moment faggot

To be fair, discussing political points of television and movies really isn't off topic.

The part where you get triggered from them making fun of a politician you voted for.

I think the first time i heard that was on season 2

I don't think the shift to lampooning current events is as funny as the previous bizarre and intentionally disgusting and offputting humour that came before it. That being said, I definitely do appreciate the fact that they treat all creeds equal.

They made fun of Trump last season and that was probably the best season in a long time.

This season-long chronicle just doesn't work.

south park hasn't been funny for years, reddit

When Garrison walks into the shopping mall and starts talking about his dry dick and then singles out the mexican. The whole 'my dick is dry' bit is hilarious.

Also the part with Gerald and Ike. When he starts telling him what to write then lets him take the blame.

Just a few off the top of my head from the last episode. The first three episodes of the season were great.

>Brexit was bad XDDDD

Yep it's garbage

Back to your safe space trumpfriend

Show me a funny moment and everything is cool. I'm not even american lmao. I'm as neutral as it gets

>I'm going to follow up my statement with the name of this other website I frequent, that will make my statement more true

Stay in school, kid.

See In addition to that, the trols are funny. The whole butters standing up for men is funny. The two bills opening up a gentleman's club is funny (they're both rapists and a gentleman's club is a strip clib, in case you didn't get that part).

The memberberries are funny, too. Or did you like TFA and that triggered you too?

>there is no pay off with cartman hes just a emasculated faggot now

feels bad

>I'm going to call him kid because now that I'm 20 I'm totally an adult!

The first thing their savior did was go on one of the same media outlets he's railed against and walk back nearly every promise he made on the campaign trail.

This thread again? Fuck off already kiddo.

kek btfo

I'm pretty sure that is the payoff, at least for Parker and Stone.

they barely did anything with Clinton or podesta or uma.
>making fun of both sides

It's not even counter-culture, it's just twitter-tier memery.

turn your brain off dude

There's going to be a pay-off later, he was way too triggered in the last episode.

Was a whole season making fun of sjws not enough for you?

cartman is completely out of character.

how the fuck was he not the trump supporting shit poster this season? given the trump nazi narrative hes getting the 4th reich he always wanted but he no longer cares because pc principal beat him up?

I'm pretty sure he's doing it just to cover his ass.

There was this episode where they toilet paper'd one of their teacher's house and Kyle starts to feel guilty and wants to confess but Cartman doesn't understand it and wants to stop him.
At the end it's Cartman who confesses just to appear regretful and get punished less than the others.

Literally last episode, Garrison walks into PC principal's office and tells him that he was the one responsible for making him.

Not gonna lie I was cracking up at the Putin scene

This thread's splitting at the seams with "payoff".

This t b h. Hicks get triggered more easily than tumblrinas these days.

He should've been the mastermind behind Trump's victory. At least it would've been more interesting than the memberberry zombies.

Why does reddit and the alt-white get so mad at South Park? Also who the fuck still watches South Park?

Are you going to make this thread every day now?

Does that mean we can discuss my little pony here because it also appears on television? Containment boards exist for a reason. Politics should stay on Sup Forums.

>memberberry zombies.
more like white supremacist berries now

everything you said is funny as in mildly blowing air out of my nose funny. legit only laughed at the faces garrison makes. south park is in a pretty sad state. be honest too yourself

Berries are the best part of the season. Also, you're forgetting they weren't expecting Trump to win. Cartman is the sleaziest character so it would make sense he's adapting this fake SJW persona to prepare for another 4 or 8 years of a democratic presidency

Matt and Trey are establishment defenders, in the American media you can offensive as much as possible as long you defend the establishment objectives (i.e. Anti-Racism, Pro-Jewish, Pro-Iraq War, Merica is the best,.)

I dropped them along with Bill Burr awhile ago

>he was the one responsible
deep

>anti-racism

They mock white genocide and have mixed kids themselves

They fucking hate whites

I stopped watching South park last season when the show developed a consistent plot that was just an excuse for them to comment on current events. The days of great episodes like Scott Tenorman Must Die and Butters Bottom Bitch are over.

how much do you get paid per repost?

Rarely are things laugh out load funny. Name one show where its laugh out loud funny start to finish, every episode (except UK Office).

Everything is spot on, except the part were you say South Park is funny

>South Park
>liberal comedy

I like how Kenny didn't have a single line of dialogue this season.

Today on my way to school I saw a truck full of klansman drag a black student out of class saying "no school for niggers" then hanged her from a tree and forced Mexican students to beat her lifeless body with sticks at gun point saying "here's your piñata beaners". I ran inside where I saw men in MAGA hats lining up the lgbt students and shooting them while Donald Trump himself raped a muslim student to death then feasted on her corpse. I'm literally shaking. P.S. I filed a police report but they said everything I witnessed is now legal.

Where was this? The Congo?

So white people in America choose to behave like nigger savages they claim to hate who come from the heart of Africa?

Pottery.

No because there are rules specifically about not postin MLP outside of /mlp/

>keep Sup Forums in /pol
No such rule.

When it's blatantly off topic and it offers no contribution to a discussion then it is against the rules.

They made those rules because my little pony fags were being obnoxious derailing cunts much like every political conversation now. How about we talk about anime all the time then? Naruto is on television.

Except they made fun of Trump while pulling their punches on Hillary because they thought she'd win.
They're cowards and you're a pussy

It would have more sense with Hillary and Soros.

Who's Sheev here?

Thanks for the (You), pal

>Hurr he took back all his promises
Why do you still feel the need to lie?
You already lost, deal with it.

They're Liberals now, if anything Neocohens have always being Liberals who are Zionists and pro-War.

>Episodes post Trump win
Patético-desu

Bullshit. Here is the thing: if you saw a bunch of threads agreeing with your political views you wouldn't complain about "off topic hurr go back to pol!"
You only do this because the immediate assumption and response you faggots have for anything right of left is "muh nahzee".
It's the same bullshit every time.

Yeah the Obamacare thing is a real shlonging. Hopefully Ryan will step up.

Yea, because that can totally make up for episodes in previous seasons where Hillary is the target of jokes.

What about them calling her a Turd Sandwich?

Are you triggered?

Where the fuck did that come from? I didnt even mention a political party. Also shillary supporters are just as obnoxious and cancerous to Sup Forums conversations as drumpf supporters. I realize you got BTFO by the anime argument but try and tone down the persecution complex.

Almost every episode on south park last season
>desu

Cartman with butters was pretty funny this episode, and always are.
And Ike getting blamed and pissed/sad.
>real stormtroopers

>Persecution complex
Mate everything that deviates even slightly gets a "gb2pol", specially in shitholes like /his/ where "gb2pol" is considered an argument.

>Hillary supporters
I honestly doubt there are many shitposting, they often come off as trolls and not people actually defending their political views.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the episode of South Park tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are they making fun of Trump? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to Make America Great Again. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were supposed to be our anti-SJW anti-establishment heroes???? This is so fucked.

>IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU
>THERE'S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DO
>I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA
>GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO DO THE THINGS WE NEVER HAD

Drill the oil, time to broil

The two kike niggerlovers will meet justice when Trump becomes president.

Some people come to Sup Forums to talk about comfy movies and meme. Is it too much to ask to keep ANY political conversation in its designated board? I honestly don't give a fuck about who you supported in the election. But how can you defend OP making this thread again and again shitting up Sup Forums? You guys have a board already. Just let me enjoy mine, or at least put up consistent titles for political conversation so I can filter it.

Tyler1 stream

I don't know if you guys heard the news, but Trump won. Are you going to whine and cry like little faggots every time someone on TV makes fun of him? You're fucking pathetic, worse than SJW.

I like this post. This is a nice post.

While you're right that Trumpcucks getting triggered because SP laughs at Trump is pathetic, SP hasn't been funny in years and it has nothing to do with who gets laughed at. The writing and the artistic style saw a massive decrease in recent years.

>South Park is funny.

Ehhh yes you're right Trump people getting mad over SP taking a shot at them for a change is silly but the show has descended into hit/miss territory in my view.

Kinda like Simpsons in that sometimes it's just time to call it a job done and move on.

Whining about people whining makes you even worse than those who are worse than another group that is pretty bad.

The only people who still watch south park, or simpsons for that matter, are teenagers or really, really dumb liberals.

Who is more whiny? The whiner? The whiner who whines about whiners? Or the whiner who whines about whiners whining about the other whiners?

>have mixed kids themselves
You suck dude

Does anyone know what the song played during the gangster member berries driving in is called? not toto - africa, the 1930's themed one

South park wasn't funny after season 3

Also our glorious trump overlords got nothing to be triggered about, their candidate won

>Also our glorious trump overlords got nothing to be triggered about, their candidate won

Being "sore winners" is a defining trait of conservatives. They demand instant respect when they're in charge, or even if they're not.

Every thread until you like it

HAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOU'RE SAYING "KEK" AND "TRIGGERED" WHEN REFERRING TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS WHEN REALLY THOSE WORDS ARE INHERENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH LIBERALS!

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY TURNED THE TABLES GOOD SIR AND I WILL GIVE YOU KARMA ON r/H3H3Productions!

>analyst predictions
Wow yeah, we're gonna trust these clowns after they said Shillary was going to win?

Trump is a goldmine of material for South Park, they should be making fun of him! The problem is what they're doing is boring and predictable. They could have done so much more with this. It shows how pathetic the writing staff has become that this is the best they can come up with, when they have the best material in many years to work with.

The seasons now feel like they all meet up in the writing room and ask "how can we commentate on these current events", rather than "how can we make fun of this shit".