Used to be majority hindu

>used to be majority hindu

They still are, all of their mythology, beliefs, culture and history are the same than those in the India, they just started praying to Allah because some invaders from the west told them to do, not that different from pakistan other than a different language branch from the aryans

And there were Buddhists too.

They wuz buddhists, but now they iz muslimz. Nothing will change

> b4 islamic revolution
a developing country, girls and guys on photos from 60-70s are smiling, they wear normal clothes, there is education for females and everything is just fine, hope and confidence in future appears on the faces of happy people
> after islamic revolution
everything is bombed and messed up, taliban ruled over country and forced it to go back into middle ages, public executions, deaths and poverty are everywhere, drug addicts and trashbag-covered women are now the base of society

b4 merica brought freedumb*

>> after islamic revolution
You mean after the Soviet Union installed a puppet on the throne and moved its troops to sustain the regime, which caused a ten-year-long war, violent overthrow of the communist regime and subsequent civil war between warmongering warlords who teared apart their country. Sure the Taliban has been the worst what happened to Afghanistan, buddy.

I'm sorry I think you forgot the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan that started the nationalistic movement that was subsequently supported by Muslim groups.

I like you, you're smart :)

I'm single, so...

fucking bullshit
communist subhumans ruined it

You have to go back.

Are you retarded? Kill yourself faggot. What a terribly misinformed post.

go get blown up or torched by a fridge

Only if you go back.

where do you live closer to. St.Petersburg or Moscow?

I will if I see your charred remains

ill be waiting

We Wuz Jews actually. It's why Pashtuns can always play both sides and profit.

Afghans were never hindu, but actually Buddhist and Zoroastrian

America fucks up a lot of countries but afghanistan is all of russia's doing

Lol ok.