Be on dating app

>be on dating app
>check out other guys dating profiles out of curiosity, to know about the competition
>one time out of two i am left wondering : "is this a french or algerian ?"
what the fuck is it with this shithole country and these shitskin people ?
tell me Sup Forums is this supposed to be white or arab ?

i think the day we cleanse this land and purge the arabs the #1 problem will be to find out who is actually arab and who actually isn't

it's the same for women btw
and it sure doesn't help that they are all lower class americanized fucks with american names

>tips fedora

>honkies
Lmaoooooo

t. chink
i've never even seen a single chink on these apps, probably because you all know you get swiped left instantly and its not even worth trying

That's you OP isn't ?

no it's not
i am ambiguously white but not that much
i have a french name
and i definitely don't wear psg clothes kek i'm from paris (proper) actually but i'm in normandy right now

>c*mskin maaaaaf afaf
Lmaoooooooo

He has clear Arab features wtf

you mean his paris saint germain polo ?

>being this butthurt
calm down Wang

That guy could honestly be : italian, spanish, portuguese, algerian ( kabyle ) lebanese, greek, turk, syrian, bulgarian, yugo etc.

mediterean people can look like alot. I know guys who look white despite being turk, kabyle tchechene and i know portuguese, south italian greek, serbian who look like arab. This guy is certainly mixed with an arb father and french mother considering his pleb name

He looks whiter than 60% of americans. Make him honorary french

the French are swarthy fucks

t. crypto-french
do you realize your entire existence is devoated to making french people laugh with your silly accent ? worse than the québecois, at least they have snowand forests and shit

>implying it's not french father and beurette mother like these guys

it's possible but the mjority of time it's french women with foreign origin father

We don't have stats so there's no way to know
It's true beurettes are low value though you gotta be really fucked in your life to marry one, meanwhile you're all desperate to become a little whiter

there is genetic testing
you can look at ancestry etc
in Sup Forums's future europe do you really think muslims will go as far as to christianize their names, pretend to be ethnic natives etc etc?
no way

>willing competing to please girls

beta

They are hot tho. Or are you talking about their lower social standing?

>They are hot tho.
yes absolutely but that's not the question
>Or are you talking about their lower social standing?
yes
do you really want to spend your life with a hairdresser@800euro a month (before taxes) ?
do you really want to spend your life with a no-class girl who has no interests in life except shit-tier music and smoking weed ?
do you really want to spend all your future family meetings and christmas and birthday with her retarded algerian family yelling around and acting dumb ?
i'm not sure i do t b h

First of all the social standing is kinda irrelevant regarding a woman its way more important for the man. And you should look more for their individual perks instead of just overgeneralizing everyone.

i agree most of "beurette" are trash but there is very nice and submissiv maghrebis girl who study.

It is true but to a limit
Do you picture a ceo or businessman dating a random nobody ? Or like during the middle age do you picture the king marrying a peasant girl ? Never happened for good reasons

I mean if you are ashamed to show her to your family/friends/colleagues she's not good enough
I don't want to go to my mother and father like "sorry guys it's all i could get please don't hate me"

>overgeneralizing everyone
sure ofc they're not all like that