Culturally wise, are Balkan people closer to Turks or to Germans?

Culturally wise, are Balkan people closer to Turks or to Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T*'rks.
Just look at their food, architecture etc.

Turks, obviously

Turks and S.Italy

why are you so angry?

no architecture
turks left almost nothing

To add: Slovenia is honorably Germanic.

Arabs

Turks.
Turkish soap operas are very popular here for example. I see Germans as distant and cold, no matter I'm learning German

lies, Croats are noble Uralic sons of Ukko.

Turks

South europeans

I was in a room with germans, dutch and italians last week

Us and the italians were loud and getting all the attention and the germanics were silent but only let loose after they got drunk. northern europeans are all autists

Morons, how are they close to turks if they are christians and speak indo european languages and had loads of wars against turkey?

>the germanics were silent but only let loose after they got drunk

we're like that too desu

aren't you a mix of italians, austrians and balkanites anyway?

Replace Italians with Slavs, and I'd agree.

religion doesn't matter that much
bosniaks in bosnia aren't really different than us christians. they're trying to be more muslim lately so they're importing arabs

We're literal Mongols. I'm typing this from a yurt, as a matter of fact. I'll have to leave in 10 minuts, however, we're packing up the horses and moving onto better pastures.

fuck off russian scum

>why are you so angry?
What?

you obviously made this thread because you are angry

what a stupid thing to do

The Balkans are their own cultural area. I hate when we're bundled together with Eastern Europe or Southern Europe or Turkey. But yeah, obviously we're more close (again, culturally, and maybe excluding Slovenia and Croatia) to Turkey than to Central Europe.
Of course, nationalistic autists get triggered by the very notion of being compared to the Turks and there are of course the other kind of autsits who don't want to be connected to the negative reputation of the Balkans and like to claim they're Central, Southern, Eastern, even Western (I'm looking at you, Greeks) lol.

>I'm looking at you, Greeks)
bulgarian inferiority complex
they are always jealous of Greeks

We're not european actually

yeah, since people in Bosnia are emigrating there are a lot of houses and land left empty.
Arabs buy it since it's close to Europe, cheap, Bosnia's nature is amazing, clean, and people in Bosnia are partly Muslim.

albanian subhuman in Greece

kys cuckbey yuropeans are cucks and deserve extermination

start with the albanian subhumans first
then the slavic subhumans
you albanian subhuman

We're not part of the Balkans. The people of the Balkans lived under Turkish rule for a very long time and I'd say they left some impact.
For example, this nationalist Serbian song has a very Near Eastern sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

don't care who goes first, you must all die

Agreed

Ay

slovenia is eastern european

i always wondered how would you call war songs made during war? genocide pop? war rock? national turbofolk?

Cold war divisions have no meaning, especially today.

These Yugoslav war songs are an interesting phenomenon. I suppose you could call it nationalist or war turbofolk.

>genocide pop
My fucking sides

classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca

slovenia has no meaning
it never had

Turks except for Slovenia and Croatia; they are closer to Germans

russia

I hate the world "middle"

Imagine a person speaking a language almost like Russian but possessing more or less the mentality of a Western European. Slovenia explained!

Slovenia is very close to Central European culture, not German I would say. That being said, I would say that we are slightly more Eastern European than Western European in mentality, but we are definately nowhere near the Turkish culture or mentality.

didnt read