I sit here and i've thinking, do you think that football players when they take a shower they do it with underwears on...

i sit here and i've thinking, do you think that football players when they take a shower they do it with underwears on ? i would feel uncomfortable to be completely naked with my team mates in the shower

It's not gay if they're your teammates. Whatever happens is just to build comradery

no they take showers at home

they make the goalkeeper put soap inside his asshole and then they take turns putting their erects dicks in(not fucking him cause thats gay) to achieve maximum penis clean

i don't ever use urinals at public restrooms if the door isn't locked
real madrid's showers room

>i don't ever use urinals at public restrooms
why not?

because i like my privacy i never understood why the hell were urinals invented is fucking sick to take a piss next to some one

it's efficient

What do you think Cristiano does with the lads in there?

take showers mostly I imagine

yeah, butt showers

I used to work at a large company where everyone was changing into work uniforms in one big ass locker room.
Every time I walked to my to locker I walked past at least ten naked guys going to/from showers.
And the showers weren't separated either. Like public toilets.

Literal nightmare.

itt: dicklets

showering...at work? what kind of a job was this.

I'm not gay but I get hard looking at other mens' dicks

sewage cleaner

Can't imagine anything gayer, other than them actually sucking each other off and fucking.

The way they think just fascinates me, are they really lacking THAT much self awareness? Is it autism? Or do they know exactly what they're doing and get some sort of weird kick out of it like pissing in someone's milk then sitting quietly as they drink it?

Definitely a mental illness whatever it is.

in 5th grade there was a guy in my class who would start jacking off in the locker room and get a boner because he didnt like other people seeing his flacide penis

>being ashamed of your naked body
i hope you're just fat or small dicked, because otherwise you are literally gay

I always had this thought, but now I'm sure. You guys never actually practiced sports, right? Showering with other people is common as fuck.

That's like me saying

>being ashamed of your natural bodily functions

Why aren't you taking a big shit in the middle of a busy street in front of friends and family user? Insecure? What a little bitch lmao.

See how retarded your point of view is yet?

Why is that weird? How is it any different than changing in the locker room?

>good muslim showers in pants
Don't be so haram abdullah al-belgiki.

>paki talking about taking shits in the street
lmao

>play sports
>go home

or if away from home
>play sports
>put on a sweater/sweat pants (hence the name)
>go home

99 times out of 100 i wouldn't even shower when i got home, for what purpose? you're not dirty or anything, it's all good clean sweat. the only reason i would is if i was going out later on or had guests (pro-tip i wouldn't, because i would be tired as fuck and KO'd on my bed)

list of sports i've played

>football (10 years for a proper youth club)
>judo (5 years including national tournaments)
>scuba diving (infrequently but in 5 different countries and part of a club)
>badminton (2 years at uni, part of a club that played every week)

what's missing? my cock in another guy's face.

fucking homos

>99 times out of 100 i wouldn't even shower when i got home, for what purpose?
The eternal anglo

>scuba diving
lmao just lmao

>sleeps in bed without showering after a practise
Fucking disgusting.

go back to india m8
anyway feces and urine stink and are dangerous for public health
a naked body does no harm, espaciall in a secluded environment with people you know well and who are not sexually interested in it

footballers love group sex and gangbangs because they're so used to being around each other naked in the lorckerrooms every week

>doesn't shower in the morning

why do brits assume that using a shower room inevitably results in a gay orgy?

>people you know well and who are not sexually interested in it
Think you're protesting a little too hard. It's 2017 bro. It's fine to be gay now.

It helps to do a handstand and then back upright while you have your penis inside the goalkeeper to get 360 degree cleanliness around the entire shaft.

>there was a guy in my class
sure thing barbosa

There's a difference between using a shower room, being respectful of others and using common sense and self awareness, and what some are describing ITT.

>Don't look at anyone else
>Use a towel at all times, even when drying yourself keep the towel around your waist and change underneath the towel
>If possible, use a cubicle to shower/change
>If someone is showering, and there are no cubicles, wait until they are finished before using them

All perfectly fine. Walking around like you're home alone stark naked? Either gay (or doing it for some sort of sexual thrill, which probably still makes you gay) or mentally ill.

>be bi
>train most of my teens for competitive youth football
>see my teen teammates naked bodies every day
>fight with all my might so my dick doesn't get hard in the showers
>this goes on for 6 years

Literal hell. At least now whenever I meet a former teammate with my boyfriend I can see the confusion and mild terror in their eyes.

I never had this problem. Not even in the gym today and when they wear those tight spandexy legging things
t. gay

I-I guess i like looking at dicks more than I'd like to admit.

>being mudslime/proddy scum tier repressed
>bongistan rife with sexual deviants
Don't be schocked when visiting a sauna on the continent. Saunas are unisex and unlike nudey beaches have more qts.

You at the top

> with my boyfriend
how acceptable is this in bolivia?

>be Stevie G in the shower
>soap slips

ITT: closet homosexuals insecure about getting an erection in the locker room