2-1

>2-1
How does it feel Frenchcucks?

A Swede speak about cucks lmaooo

Team 100% white feels goodman!

A French speak about cucks lmaooo

A german speak about cucks lmaooo

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

A German speak about cucks lmaooo

A Germancuck speak about other cuck nations making commentaries about other cuck nations.

You're a cuck.

I laugh, it was so ridiculous that I couldn't take this defeat seriously.
Not really surprising anyway, when you play with Sissoko, Payet, Matuidi even though you have Lemar, M'bappé, Tolisso, Rabiot, it's like asking for what happened.

>Europeans speaking about cucks
LMAO

More seriously,

No system.
No play maker alive.
No team.
Deschamps most boring trainer of the decade.

>Has a team which is 90% black
>Calls others cucks
Damn Arnaud, you can do better.

>all the flagposting ITT

Fucking pathetic. Sad!

>tfw sissy fetish

harder daddy

>t.nigger tyrone

>DU GAMLA DU FRIA DU FJÄLLHÖGA NORD

I feel bad for you actually. But more than that I feel bad for your goalkeeper, you weren't that bad, the game was very even. However the goalkeeper shouldn't have went that far out. That was a bad decision, not saying I could do better, after all I don't know anything about being a goalkeeper, I'm a manlet

P A R I S

this
I wonder if Deschamps fucks Sissoko and Matuidi

>Tfw no french boipucci to ram

On a sidenote, who else of my fellow /Swedebros/ graduated today?

At least, he should have shot the game instantly and not dribble your player. I can only hope for Zidane being free after 2018 or 2020 worst case.
Not that Deschamps is a bad manager, but we have wonderkids like Dembele and those I named before and he prefers some random players and a defensive game.

10 years ago today

I agree, a goalkeeper isn't supposed to run out and start fucking try to dribble, he's always supposed to stay in his DESIGNATED area, otherwise it's just to easy.

Tips? Vad fan ska jag göra nu? D-:

Because we need players who have "de l'expérience et du vécu" so we have to keep playing with these players not good enough for average european team neither young and promising.

you can see the logic of Deschamps, to build a group of players and sticking with it, like Aimé Jacquet did. But Jacquet got rid of the guys who weren't good, he only wanted first team players
However when you have players in good form like Kanté, Mbrap, Tolisso or Rabiot you take them and try to build around them
Still can't decipher why Kanté isn't in the core EDF instead of Matuidi (which isn't that great to begin with

Wagecuck time

More like ''take a bunch of loans to be in crippling debt to university'' time :-D

Press L for Llolris

L

Yeah I forgot Kanté. Are situation is just that ironic: we have a full team of excellent and young players (Sidibé, Varane, Umtiti, Mendy, Tolisso, Rabiot, Pogba, two Dembele, Lemar, Lacazette, Griezmann, M'bappé and I may forgot some) but no, we play with Matuidi, aka the chimpanpoulpe, Sissoko who never play with Tottenham, Payet who is great only when he decided to play.
Can't say anything against Giroud and Koscielny, those two are good, same goes for Lloris even with this evening's mistake.

Giroud, Koscielny, Varane were good
First goal is because of Matuidi and Mendy, both goes on another defender

I cannot begin to fathom why anyone would ever play matuidi over kanté

An American speaks about cuck, his very own invention.

Makes sense actually, carry on

My germanic brother

Vafan ska du gå för privatutbildning där du behöver ha skuld resten av livet? Bo hemma ett, skaffa ett enkelt jobb, lär dig lite om livet, flytta ut, plugga på riktigt, skaffa ett riktigt jobb, skaffa ett bra liv och håll dig borta från fyrachan.

Portugal sends its regards