Yes, literally everybody else.

Stay mad weaboo

THIS, manchildren gonna manchild.

Jimmy Fallon

What is an FF baby?

And Conan is by far the best late night host

bigger hacks
Fallon (no need to expand on this one)
Kimmel (coasts on his GOAT writers, has absolutely no stage presence)
Letterman (should have retired around 1995)
Leno (should have retired around 2005)
Conan should really stick to segments and remotes, the actual show is pretty bad. I blame his writers

>What is an FF baby?
people with deep-seated homosexual urges who act on them in Final Fantasy instead of just embracing who they are

When has Conan ever NOT made fun of a game he plays, why are people bitching? Hell that appearance on the show probably guaranteed 2 million extra sales.

weebs live a sheltered lifestyle and experience deep emotional shock when they get exposed as pathetic losers. Similar to hardcore liberals after the elections

>Middle Earth Entourage
>Aggressive waste of time
>Surreal
>Shopping dresses
>Car Pushing
>Gimmick 72 hours QTE boss battle

That's it, Conan destroyed Final Fantasy forever.

I just watched the video and holy shit the game really is that bad.

These two have it right. Conan owns and your opinions are shit.

>waiting for your death in real time

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

late night talk shows are fucking over produced garbage.

Conan is probably the best, but when I do watch it its only for the first 10 min.

Videogame shit is boring though. We get it, he can't play games but he needs that sweet sweet ad revenue from the makers.

>tears of anally blasted Sup Forumsedditor
Based Conan.

more false flag threads yay

Fuck off weeb motherfucker.
Conan is /ourguy/.

>skit is originally about conan and some nerd playing games, even though conan hates video games and has no idea what hes doing while the other guy loves them and ends with conan giving it some weird rating that makes no sense

>the skit is now a commercial for the latest AAA game featuring some flavor of the month celebrity

Yea jimmy fallon

>Conan should really stick to segments and remotes, the actual show is pretty bad. I blame his writers

This, just look at his last one, it was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=QqugCQzWOYA

Him absolutely destroying Final Fantasy 15 was one of the best things to come out of network late night in years.

Conan's baseball segment is one of the funniest things I've seen from an American talk show. Plus he wrote some great episodes of The Simpsons.

I don't really like any America talk shows these days because they seem to exist solely to edit down to two minute clips for Youtube ad revenue, but I can tolerate Conan more than the rest. That said, Letterman's appreciation for music was one of his best qualities.

What's the appeal of Fallon? He seems like the most annoying man on the planet. What do people enjoy about him?

Honestly this.

The old ones where he was just dicking around and shitting on his resident nerd were GOAT. its still pretty funny when he really hates a game like the recent FF review but stuff like the Overwatch or Mortal Kombat reviews were super lame commercials.

>Conan's baseball segment
Oh god yes, even Conan says that was the best thing he ever did
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo

I think Fallon has a very strong social media presence. He probably has interns shilling his clips 24/7 on facebook, twitter etc.

He's an unthreatening middle aged white guy who is out of touch with new stuff.

Amazing. The quiet girl is a qt and the bit with the plane had me in stitches.

Probably. I genuinely can't watch anything he does.

And yet I find his enthusiasm incredibly threatening to my sanity.

what is 420

He's the only person who took the most popular genre of youtube video and brought it to television.

That's just smart. I don't understand how anyone could hate on him for that.

Pretty pretty good.
The king of remotes.

Is this how you be a good talk show host?
a.pomf.cat/bteiqm.webm

a.pomf.cat/hlcirp.webm

Conan's remotes / segments away from his hosting duties are still some of the funniest videos I've watched. I don't really get into his whole clueless gamer thing, he's restricted by playing the video game and has to fake it a bit through much as if he's clueless.

When you see him fucking around with kevin hart, or the lovely martha stewart, or that faggot jordan schlansky, conan is a funny motherfucker.

i could watch him visit the american doll headquarters forever

>butt blasted weeb Sup Forumsirgin
kek

based Conan shitting on man children their pathetic RPGs. That game looked super retarded too even the game makers were embarrassed

>wasting 72 hours of your life to kill a fictional worm

KYS

This.

Every one else is way worse, Conan is the only late night host that is good at interviews.

While I agree that Clueless Gamer is genuinely unfunny, the FF15 episode was great for just how stupid Conan found the game.

FF IV and IX were the only good ones.

will watch

Conan is literally a faggot

>he thinks vidya gayms are art

LOL

Helps that he's a genuinely highly intelligent person. Didn't he graduate summa cum laude from Harvard?

okay it was pretty funny

K a w a i i

youtube.com/watch?v=YlPnTilVteI

Is there any way to see this episodes, in none shitty quality, I want to make a webm of him holding the eagle and screaming.

I AM CONANĀ”

To end this threads faster.

FF was never good

It's not his fault his producers are desperate for ratings and promo money, besides, gaming is a staple of modern life for non-geriatrics, it's actually more surprising that more shows don't feature let's plays with celebrities.

I've heard so much about it but haven't bothered to look it up. Here it is youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw

this one was better
youtube.com/watch?v=e_gWsWcs3Qc

The fact that he gives nonsensical ratings makes it obvious it's more of an endorsement than any kind of review

>the game devs were there the whole time
Oh fuck had to pause the video there.

>Talk shows
>anything but hot garbage
How can anyone not die of cringe watching this shit?

They occasionally have good segments that you can just watch on Youtube. That being said, I'd never outright watch one live.

was she a plant?

He was planting his seed in another guy's melon hatch

Fallon is OUR guy

>Press R2 to push car

FF fags what sort of shite is this

I miss lying in bed under the blankets in the wintry nights watching Late night with Conan O'Brien in the early 2000's.

>old school Late Night comes on
>Monologue
>Skit - Maybe Pimpbot 5000, maybe fake Bill Clinton
>Alpha Guest
>short skit - fuck yes.
>Beta Guest
>Musical Guest
>Outro

Is there a more perfect format, Sup Forums?

why is Conans late night show so meh? Does he not have the same writers from back then?

Does he not give a fuck anymore other than his remotes/sketches?

Honestly I kinda' thought it was funny that he ripped FF apart.

FF15 needs to sell 20+ million copies to (in their company's words) "come close to breaking even".

And Conan's bashing will at least slide of a million sales right there.

fuck you kid

Where were you when the two greatest fantasy heroes of all time, Conan the Barbarian and Frodo Baggins, completely ripped apart Japan's pathetic attempt at epic fantasy?

anyone but a true alpha like you, huh?

Lucy Liu is perfection