How the fuck did this shitfest of a group happen? Who rigged it so Ronaldo could score 20 tap ins? Disgrace of a group...

How the fuck did this shitfest of a group happen? Who rigged it so Ronaldo could score 20 tap ins? Disgrace of a group. Europe's shame.

t.messi

Butthurt

t.messi

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Group D and E are even worse

hey there Messi

POTATO FOAMING

There's literally groups like this for every single tournament or tournament qualifier

>1 SLIGHTLY above average team
>2 average teams
>3 literally who teams

sounds like every other group since literally ever in Euros

Ignorant yank

We have 5 teams better than the US in our group. All other groups have at least 3

I just want to qualify for the world cup before I'm 50.

I believe in you and your team

good luck

it's funny when people show Ronaldo stats and forget he's scoring them against Latvia and Azerbaijan

Death to Henry and his fellow honhonhon-homos, tßqhwyfäm

all teams are irrelevant in the face of portugal

>Ireland shares first place in a group
>our group isn't shit! Actually quite the opposite, our groups is too powerful! (please ignore the group with both Spain and Italy and group A and I)

and Messi scores against the likes of Paraguay, Venezuela and Bolivia.

Stupid yank, they are all really strong, especially Bolivia at home

All much stronger than the ones he listed baka

Have faith potatobro. We were Estonia tier for ages until we found our playstyle in 2004 and everything fell into place since then

>what is international football?

I actually agree, just let us face switzerland in a play-off and get this over with already

So is Messi's entire team compared to Portugal

Tsunaldo is the GOAT. Why are people surprised he scores?

we would kill for your group as a 3rd pot

you missed out on 2002 lad

>it's another Bolivia at home meme

yawn

We unironically could have made the final with Keano. Without him we lost on penalties to Spain who then had South Korea in the quarters. Then a weak German team in the semis.

I remember checking teletext every morning praying that he returned to the tournament