What will the Bernie Bros do after King Bern drops out?

What will the Bernie Bros do after King Bern drops out?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465343290739.webm
youtu.be/6ABh3tBFTMo
heavensgate.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but I'm picking up pizza specifically to enjoy the tears this evening

RIOT

but he'll never drop out, the money is too good

Are there any fun twatter trends about it? Theyre usually pretty entertaining

We need to help them Feel the Johnson.

>implying bernouts actually do anything aside from crying on twitter

Vote Trump if they're smart.

Not sure, but they should really just give in and PRAISE HIM!

I think that by November, 99% of women and minorities will be #WithHer and most if not all male bernouts will switch to Trump.

Nothing, they're lazy cucks.

Soros only pays La Raza spics to do rioting.

One half will probably vote Trump and the other half will stop donating their allowance money.

Hopefully vote for Johnson

He'll be the VP pick guaranteeing Shillary gets the votes.

Mass suicide

#die4bernie
#nevertrump
#neverhillary

as a bernie bro, im cooking spaggetti right now... so i can get ready to just spill the whole damn thing out of my pockets as I tumble down my stairs...

They dress like how old white ladies dress their animals

Continue doing what they have always done. Not vote.

What do children do when they hold their breath...

for $100 Alex

What a showcase of bad genes.

Vote for Trump

join team Hillary, then on election day see the long lines, turn the car around, go back home and smoke a bunch of weed

Well played

>#die4bernie

Oh god please yes.

2/3 go to Hillary, the rest split between third-party candidates and Trump. Depends on their main reason for voting for Bernie in the first place (free shit, being an outsider, hating the system, helping the poor and working class, etc)

Apoligize to mommy over the spilled chicken nuggies.

doin the same but its going to be a burrito from izzos. the final votes shouldn't come until around 12 my time so Im not even going to try to workout tomorrow morning

I plan to have the young turks on the whole time. those are the best tears. all the MSM supports clinton so they're going to be happy. that's no fun

They all have babyfaces except that old fedora tipper

You got me bro, my sides..... omg I laughed so hard I almost pooped a little.

I knew that pic even when I saw the small thumbnail.

Heaven's Gate autists sum up bernouts very well.

Ideally

vote trump

I'm trying to convert my friends by using the language of the left.

opposing h1-b visa program is a good example of a stance both Bernie and Trump hold, and a good one to bring up in an attempt to alienate Hillary from getting the Bernie vote. That, and Trump and Bernie were both opposed to invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hours till chimpout?

Nothing, these people live in a word of make believe and rainbows

If they are smart they will back Hillary.

Hong Kong isn't super rare, but why is Hong Kong uncommon here? You have a bigger population than Norway, why are you so cucked?

this is rich

Probably latch onto some new "get out of soul-crushing student loan debt quick" scheme. That's the whole deal, its a bunch of people who would rather have false hope than face reality. Decent white people will figure it out for them though, I know because I am already doing it. The only thing I ask is that when SHTF, my jew wife, my half-jew children, and my jewish in-laws get clemency because they've been good to me

Honestly, tonight has motivated me more. It's just beginning. We held strong despite massive voter suppression and blatant election fraud. I feel a buzz in the air. A buzz of discontent with the crooked politics of this country. Despite what the trolls may say and despite what biased mainstream media may say...this is far from over. This is just the beginning. Bernie has planted a seed and it is growing...quickly. Onwards and upwards. We are going to take this thing.

lel leddit

>What will the Bernie Bros do after King Bern drops out?

PAY (college) DENBTS

I see most of them rallying behind Garry Johnson, after how much Hillary screwed them over I just can't see them voting for her. I'm also not delusional, only a tiny fraction of Bern Victims will ever vote for Trump.

Riot and kill white people

i'm praying for mass suicide

you are aware that any money he raises that isn't spent on his campaign will go to the DNC, right?

Shilldog from 2008 here. The pain will last until the loser officially endorses the winner. Politics are a fickle business. I mean, less than 3 weeks ago we were memeing about Ted Cruz non-stop but now we've forgotten he exists. Bernouts such as myself will have no problem supporting Hillary.

This. Niggers, Mexiniggers, Vaginiggers, Cuckniggers and Sandniggers will go to the Hill.

Otherwise they'll come around, I think trump will actually get a lot of the black vote.

With any luck? 1968-style riot at the Philadelphia DNC.

mark my words: if that happens, trump will go full reagan and get almost all if not all states

I just went and cleaned out a funnel and a two gallon jug to collect all the tears.

california will be needing that

why would you or burnie support somebody who is completely the very embodiment of what his campaign is absolutely against, a shining example of everything wrong with your country, is it because she's a woman and you're a faggot too?

They are the ultimate cucks. They will have no issue letting their convictions cave in.

Hopefully remove themselves from the gene pool one way or another.

Bern victims tonight
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465343290739.webm

probably fight each other

youtu.be/6ABh3tBFTMo

As a Hillary Clinton supporter, I will as well. Fuck that commie.

probably gonna buy some 'go 'za

heavensgate.com/

Most are smart enough to vote for her, but she'll lose a few to The Orangutan

because anything is better than Trump? You ever think of that? Dumb mick faggot.

As a Hillary Clinton supporter, how do you rationalize lifelong politicians ending up with ~$200,000,000? I guess "public servants" just do pretty good these days?

>>>/plebbit/

they're thugs fighting each other, probably from rival gangs/crews

What makes them Bernie supporters? The fact that they're at an anti-trump rally?

cu/ck/s LEAVE

Vote hillary, like the little bitches they are.

Ask for a refund for their donations.

Got me a little Caesar's here, boy.

Only if the Kool-aid is free.

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only June. Does not having the lead in June count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a women. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 this may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.