Why you not call it Turkistan as you claim It's Islamic?

>Why you not call it Turkistan as you claim It's Islamic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1) Turkistan exists
2) -stan is persian

-stan isn't "islamic" suffix. It means "land of"and derives from sanskrit.

BTFO

also we would call it "Türkeli"(-eli is a turkish suffix) if we had named the country
The word Turkey comes from "Turchia", it was coined by the Byzantines. We used to call Anatolia "Rum" and across the Bosporus "Rumeli"

ya dumb fockin iraqi cunt

>Calling places by suffix -Ya, means Turks are butthurt about it, e.g., Almanya=Germany, Japonya=Japon.
By this fact Kurdistan is also liked by Turks based on they are not butthurt about -Stans, overall.
I don't like name Kurdistan myself too.

>tfw T*rkey will soon become Kurdistan

BIJI SEROK APO

Also you don't know nothing about Secular and Islamic trick
T*rkroach shark.

>data from 2000
you're gonna need to larp harder

>>Calling places by suffix -Ya, means Turks are butthurt about it, e.g., Almanya=Germany, Japonya=Japon.
>kurdistan is also liked by turks
>source : depths of my ass

Its Turkmenistan you dumb faggot

Turkestan is another name for Central Asia including West-China, you dumb faggot.

>Turkestan, also spelled Turkistan, literally means "Land of the Turks" in Persian. It refers to an area in Central Asia between Siberia to the north and Tibet, India and Afghanistan to the south

what a dumb fucking faggot you are

He said it was another COUNTRY not REGION you dumb faggot

No, he said "Turkistan exists" you dumb fucking faggot.

Yes but Turkistan doesnt exist as a country you dumb faggot

i never said that dumber faggot

No he didn't. And country doesn't always mean government.

It literally doesnt exist as a country which means the name isnt claimed yet you dumb faggot

The thermal shaft is clean, you never could approach niether Japon nor Germany, IKR, your flaccid hand only could spot harm hand on Kurdistan and Bulgaristan and some other -stans.
You Chavusoglu sergeant.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars

>be k*rt
LAMOE

why should we be butthurt about either japan or germany you literal imbecile? what do fuck you know about us to come to non-existent conclusions

You are all terrorists, by making the subtle a complaicated shit you can't remove said fact, so Turkistan is what today called Turk*y u dump faggots.

fumb daggots

you should've admitted your mistake instead of going into full damage control mode

Bu using that name for a place that's nowhere near Central Asia?
That's as dumb as calling some random Balkan shithole "Macedonia".

>Turk
>Conclusion
>implying their vassal shit could reach the countries which their name ends wth suffics -Ya. -Ya in Turkish means the places are not spotted by roach. You smelly Turk.

Make Turk habitant places a Turkistan from today on.

i've been on this site for four fucking years and you're by far the most retarded one that i reply

turkish -ya suffix comes from arabic -iyyah
turks took country names from the french, country names are the same in both turkish and french
you dumb fucking arab-kurd mongrel

Your vassal shit never could reach french, so your daydreamer roachdad made the name Turkya to not be occupied. dump dalga oglu Turk.

Daily reminder that Kurds are white and based.

learn english first
would you like a tour to Diyarbakır or Van?
i'm financing it all

>Arabic iyyah.
He confirms.

Armenia is christian but they call it Hayastan

You are not trustable, Dude.

he's a proud k*rd himself away from home

>t. roach

kurds used to make up 11% of our population 100 years ago. now they are at 17%. they only climbed 6% in 100 years when they make way more children than they currently do.

so no. they will always be minority.

I literally cannot understand you
quite surprising innit

was that your father?
then i understand your butthurtness

because Turkmen is too stupid to name country right

>now they are at 17%

Turk lies, KURDS are 30 million in Turkey, soon they will become majority by 2040.

GREATER KURDISTAN SOON

did you put out that number from your ass? and kurdistan is a meme. soon they will lose tel abyad and afrin. we may let iraqi kurds have country if they behave.

Why doesn't Turkey just steamroll Middle East? It has 100m people, they could do it.

>taking adana too
that's how you idenify a deluded zozan the kurdest

no. we should build a wall and send all inbred middle easterns back to their shitholes. no one wants to carry them anymore

That Kurdish woman is really pretty tbqh.

why don't you take bursa too while you're at it?

that's a stupid marxist/communist out-of-the-college turk, not a kurd

Israel would nuke the entire planet if they ever fell.

even your "memes" are made by turks who just wanted to trigger fellow turks

Oh. Well whoever she is, I like her.

The white ones are Kurds, the shitskinned unibrowed ones are t*rks.

how does it feel to insult a fellow kurd?

Kurdistan is your creative and we Kurds successing it.