Christian Pulisic

Ok seriously, is this guy any good? Does he have a real chance at being a top 25 player in the world in his 20's? Does he do anything shit worthy in Germany?

Every sports debate show I watched today talked about him as America's great hope. Please enlighten me rest of the world.

>Is this guy any good?
Yes
>DOes he have a real chance at being a top 25 player in his 20's?
If he keeps playing and growing like he's being doing it, he could be a Top 10 easy.
>Does he do anything shit worthy in Germany?
He is a top substitution that has changed and win games, which is terrific for a 18yo guy

He's 18 and is already carrying the National Team, so yeah, he's pretty much America's hope in a way. But he will need great partners or it would be a 1-man team and that never works out.

Well, that is better then nothing, I will watch Sunday's game with great interest then. See you then Mexi bro.

Sunday's game will be difficult for him, they are already putting him the responsibility for carrying the team in a rivalry game.
Pulisic is good, but the great thing about him is that he's really really young. Try not to burn him with expectations American bro. See ya

One of the most despicable moments in my life was in a bar for a Rome hostel when I was talking to an American 19/20 year old who was a football fan. For some reason he thought that America was a future "top 8 nation" because Pulisic was so great.

He was drunk and in the customary teen American way he couldn't hold his liquor. He kept repeating his argument. While I tried to stave him away repeadetly a cute Italian I had been walking around with told me she should get back to her hostel and left.

Basically an American Pulisic fanboy cockblocked me from an incredibly cute Italian who I could have married. But none the less because of this guy I keep an eye on Pulisic and I do not underrate him

>that fucking conversation
Probably same fag but what a bunch of homos, hes an overrated shitter. Lozano is a better player than he is, nigga just got bought by man city

Pulisic is good for an 18 year old, very promising like Messi, Rooney and Kerlon were so it can go either way.

talkin to me?

even if you weren't please respond

t. drunk Finn who needs (you)s

Too bad he didn't beat your ass for being an annoying little bitch

here buddy
also id like to apologize on behalf of my cockblocking fellow american

cockblocking soccer blowhards arent considered people here im sorry that animal inconvenienced you

I don't know how he plays irl but he's good in FM.

Take it from us. One man does not make a team. Our perhaps greatest player of all time was wasted on an incompetent coach who didn't dare change up the starting 11. The result was the worst era of Swedish football perhaps ever, despite Zlatan bailing us out constantly. Pulisic could definitely become great, but he's only 1/11 players on the field.

Wasnt but fuck it have a >>(You)

I accept your apology on behalf of America, I mean not every culture can have kids getting drunk as fuck from 14 onwards.

Kid was prolly cool if he was sober
cheers lad have one back

btw I always cheer for Americans in WCs because the further you get the more mad everyone gets which is extremely funny

Sweden would have gotten a bronze minimum in 2002 if Zlatan just had passed to Henke Larsson in OT against Cameroon (or Senegal?) in the R16

>steal a player from croatia
>"G-great American Hope!"

Also would've gotten past Netherlands in 04 if he would've sunk his pen.

>tf
>tp
stick to cricket and public defecation,ramanaputra

he's only half croatian and was born in america

Pulisic is actually really good, one of the best 18 year olds out there. The only question is whether or not he can keep growing, every European can think of at least 5 "future world class" players from their countries who looked great at 18 but never panned out.

The traitor refused to play for our national team.

>poo but not even in the toilet
>superpower by 2020

s-so what? we wuz nuclear powers n shiet

what is a "pure bred American" pray tell, Poojeet

this, this is my concern. Euros get these 18 year old prodigies all the time, and they fizzle out all the time. Immaturity and early success don't go well together, it takes a special kind of mind to put early accolades to the side and continue to work hard to improve and progress your game.

What is more funny, America is more than 50% non-white. The guy is a sell out.

Why do not Yanks play with their niggers and Spics? They are more represenative to the US team than Pulišić.

ZATAN OCKSÅ!

real tabloid headline

He's in a good place at Dortmund though.

Holy fuckin asshurt

Triggered kek. Stick with shitters like Halilovic and Miralel "Worse than le dab man in a CL final" Pjanic

It's fairly ideal as far as balancing playing time with exposure

Ah yes, "'"'"american"""" """"superstar"""" Krîštòff Pūlîšīć

Pjanic is bosnian smartass

>mad because no sane person in history has ever migrated to mexico

his parents came over from europe because its so awesome here
and he was born here anyway

All slavs are the same

Born and raised in Pennsylvania, his only connection to Croatia is through his grandfather...

>The traitor refused to play for our national team.

Because he's not Croatian, he's an American descended from Croatians. What's next, do you want half of Argentina's national team to play for Italy?

I didnt know croatia had control of Pennsylvania

He played against Mexico in that game the US lost in Columbus 2-1, was a pretty average game for him

>Her parents fled Yugoslavia in 1992 fearing political persecution for their past as members of the communist party when Cristina was 3 years old then shaved her head knocked her teeth out and made her appear as a newborn baby boy named Christian with a forged passport. Christian got his American passport in 1998 after he had undergone hormone replacement therapy to compete his female-to-male transition.

>1992 was 18 years ago
They grow up too fast

yes
no
not for now, but he can be more important with more experience

He's 28.

he's not even half croatian

to be fair, Pulisic holds Croatian citizenship

on a daily basis he probably uses his Croatian ID more often than his American one in Germany and travels all over Europe since it's a EU citizenship

Pure inspiration

>Ok seriously, is this guy any good? Does he have a real chance at being a top 25 player in the world in his 20's?

>to be fair, Pulisic holds Croatian citizenship

Purely for the purposes of being allowed to play in Europe

>Why do not Yanks play with their niggers and Spics?
Because the best players are mostly poor and the scouts in this country only go to middle class and above areas. Some of the best players I've seen have been poor and they drop soccer to get a job and join adulthood.

Looks exactly like the current """""""good"""""" lelgium generation.

I also remember americans sucking freddy adu and altidore dicks some time ago

it's not like Americans aren't allowed to enter Europe and work here

you just need a work permit aka work visa, which he would have easily gotten probably

but the paper work would be a bit bigger I guess and he would constantly have to show his passport at airports and stuff
I suppose it was just easier to get Croatian citizenship, which shows however that he does have a real connection to Croatia and not just a "muh heritage" one

you don't just get Croatian citizenship without showing some documents that prove that your ancestors actually came from there

Good tier, yes. GOAT tier, never!

Pulisic is good, pretty much better than dudes like Freddy Adu, Jozy Altidore but shittier than Timmy Howard and Landon Donovan. Let's see if a few more seasons on Borussia will level him up.

>Why do not Yanks play with their niggers and Spics?
Born and bred into a country and culture that glorifies football and baseball as the means to fame or wealth. Our club league is absolutely laughable and not even on the radar compared to the NFL.

Have you seen pulisic play? He actually is commanding when on the ball and knows where to run, where to pass, when to hold the ball, when to cut, when to shoot. Not even landon donovan looked that confident on and off the ball.

In my estimation he is just outside the top 50 players in the world right now, and in great shape to become a top 50 player in the next year.

Yes, i have seen him play. No, it was not impressive. Everything you mention is the basic

People also rate players like pogba goat just because he can do some dribbling

Top 200 maybe, m8. He's not even the top 5 on his team.

He is in the conversation as one of the best players under 20y/o in the world. There are certainly players in his age group that show more potential than he does, but he absolutely has a shot at being truly world-class.

Pogba is still a top 100 player, US has never had that

On the US team he is without a doubt the Number 1 player though. And if Dortmund keeps giving him chances he will be a top 5 on that team too.

Why the hell would he play for Croatia...?

How is he not impressive... you're just trying to be controversial.

Come on, is not that hard to become the #1 player on USMNT.

But I agree when you say that, if Borussia keeps shaping him up, he'll be a great player. Sometimes I wonder if he could be loaned to an meme tier club on British league to be their main player.

BVB bought/commited him when he was still underage and he wouldnt have been allowed to move with just an american passport so he got the croatian one, he doesnt give shit about Croatia

You overrate Landycakes by a lot.

Because wonderkids sprout like weeds here. I have never Pulisic doing anyhting goat material. He has good fundamentals and above average scoring but that is it.

He just has a lot of press because he is the only decent american and plays for bvb

ok well where do you rate other US players? We always have a good WC run in us even if we miss the knockouts, do you rate him above McBride or Dempsey for instance?

oh and we've missed the knockouts once since '98 unless I'm wrong, so we're not so bad as you'd think.

and the only reason we missed the knockouts in '98 is because the captain was banging the forward's wife and fucked the team chemistry up.

You're basing every skill he possesses off his age, what you need to realize is when you play in the main team there's no "oh but he's 18", nope doesnt fly anymore he needs to compete at the level of the others on the field. I've said It before, he looks bang fucking average

a (you) for you.

Truth is, Dembele and Guerreiro are both better looking football talents and are clearly above him in the pecking order. If he wasn't white american athlete (rare) he would not be mentioned here half as much.

The chances are that he will continue being above average and very good for a weak US squad that he will pratically carry. Because of his popularity and marketability he will go to a big club for big money but around a 1 in 10 chance that he will ever be considered a great amongst neutrals.

He and his parents were all born in the American Northeast you giga autist

>Does he have a real chance at being a top 25 player in the world in his 20'

in e-sports, yeah