Will it be Shit?

it's a marvel movie, so obviously.

Yup
I gurantee they won't fight thanos in it until the last 30 minutes. They'll fight some generic shit CGI army, beat them, get their asses kicked by thanos and then somehow magically beat them with the power of friendship and team work. Yeah!!!!!
gonna be cringy as fuck my man

It's going to be 100% Imax so I think for once the extra money'd be worth it

I have 0 faith in them being able to juggle the screen time of like 40 different superheroes.

Pretty much expecting an incoherent mess (but it'll still be better than anything DC ever makes).

does Sup Forums ready to his husbando die?

Disney will take zero risks with their biggest movie for Marvel and will force the Avengers movie to be extremely safe and focus tested to death to make sure it's as sterile and unexceptionable as possible.

They're aren't going to risk losing billions just to be creatively imaginative, they already have an audience that will watch their movies just because it says Marvel.

So yes it will be shit.

I think the directors(Anthony Russo, Joe Russo) handled Captain America: Civil War amazingly good. We already know the characters and how they act, we dont need an introduction of them and they know it also. Unlike every fucking DC movie when we have to see Batmans past ten times over.

It will probably get straight down into action with its plot. Im very confident that it will be as good as Civil war

I'm not ready for Vision to die!

No, it's gonna be so epicc XD :P

There's about 4 hours and the scripts are said to be split-up like LOTR, where the heroes will be split in different groups and we'll follow them around the plot.

If they just have the core Avengers and Guardians and leave the other 30+ heroes to cameos/smaller roles, it can be achieved. I hope, because even LOTR had about 12 hours to do it

>amazingly good
Lol

Its the best marvel movie yet

>best marvel movie
Lol

>it's the best piece of shit yet
huh

who will die?
sacrificie?
get killed?

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Widow
Thor
The Hulk
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Falcon
War Machine..

Ant-Man
The Wasp
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Captain Marvel
Bucky Barnes, a.k.a Winter Soldier
And assuming the Netflix series hold up:

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Punisher
Star-Lord
Gamora
Drax
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
(The soon to be introduced) Mantis
As well as other previously introduced cosmic adventurers, including, but not necessarily limited to:

Thanos
The Collector
Nebula
Nova Prime
Loki
Hela
Crossbones
Baron Zemo
With either cameos or small roles being entirely possible for the likes of:

Baron Mordo
Yondu Udonta
Ulysses Klaue
Trevor "The Mandarin" Slattery
Justin Hammer
And, just maybe:

The Kingpin

Nick Fury
Maria Hill
General "Thunderbolt" Ross
Everett Ross
Sharon Carter, a.k.a Agent 13
Pepper Potts
Harold "Happy" Hogan
Aunt May Parker
Agent Phil Coulson (and let's say three more of the Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D. cast)
Mockingbird
Laura Barton
Claire Temple
Dr. Helen Cho
Dr. Erik Selvig
Dr. Hank Pym
Adam Warlock
Quicksilver
Odin

Stan LEE

Lol

So i guess safe bets for characters dying in Infinity War are:

-Captain America
-Vision
-Falcon

Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow all retire from the team

New Avengers after Infinity War:
-Doctor Strange (new leader)
-Ant Man & Wasp
-Black Panther
-Captain Marvel
-Bucky Barnes (either as new Captain America or Winter Soldier)
-Scarlet Witch

ALL OF THEM

>main characters dying in a marvel movie
>even side characters

>still calling him Captain America after that shit he pulled during the election

#NotMyCaptain

more like captain americuck

It's going to be the same fucking CGI shitfest just like every other retarded cape movie. I can't wait until these superhero movies fucking die off.

i doubt Falcon will retire.

dont think antman will join either Paul Rudd isnt young

why are you here? just to tell us you don't like something? how pathetic. hide the thread and move on with your life.

You're just as pathetic as him by defending it lmao

>dont think antman will join either Paul Rudd isnt young

but he looks young and since he's not a woman nobody cares about his age in Hollywood

solid list, i think so too

I hope Paul Rudd does join so he can get those manchild bux

when will they kill of spider-man so we can get the golden era of ben reilly kino?

>Filming in Atlanta

We'll have another cheap airport battle then?

>cheap airport battle was better than the entirety of BVS
Wew

I have absolutely no idea whether this will turn out good or not. All memes aside, I'm a big fan of what the MCU has attempted to do/be and this is kind of a swan song for what they've built over a decade. I know they'll keep pumping out movies after, but some of these actors and characters are going to be bowing out eventually and I hope they treat this accordingly.

ok

Literally this. They won't even take risks with noname movies like Dr Strange, this will be the safest, blandest, painted by numbers thing on earth

>who will die?

No one, maybe not even Thanos and he's the fucking boyfriend of the Death itself

lol

Falcon definitely won't die.

I'm betting on Captain America, Vision and MAYBE Hawkeye dying. Iron Man will retire. Black Widow and Hulk will still be around since they still want her solo movie and he's a perpetual supporting character.

Thor could go either way, really.

They're treating it as a culmination of everything they've been doing since 2008 and already said they'll go smaller going forward. So I imagine it will be well within expectations.

But they'll give focus to some characters over others and there'll be some bitching about it.

The Russos are 2 for 2 so I expect it to be great. If it were that faggot Whedon it would be bad.

let me guess, the movie gets delayed for more reshoots

I guarantee you the only person who will """die""" will be Vision, and they'll find some stupid way of bringing him back without the infinity stone before the credits have even rolled.

>Marvel

How is that even a question?

>Antman will never expand inside his enemies.

>Mockingbird

....why did you have to remind me

Cap and Falcon can't both die, when Cap dies Falcon takes up the fucking shield

>Nightcrawler will never decapitate people by teleporting their heads

I know, they did a good job so far. Doubt it will be shit.

Every Marvel actor is trash

More like Captain Sweden.

The hell was he thinking

yeah, he should be promoted already

>marvel studios movie post 2008 involving iron man

Yes it will be shit

What a Reddit Numale.

Based Chris never afraid to battle tyranny

this, all yall should learn your damn history before posting dumb shit

All the others were shit so why wouldn't this be the same?

Falcon becomes Cap.

Unless they make Bucky Cap, which is better, but not very PC.

civil war was pretty underwhelming but then again i never liked the superhero vs superhero stuff.

not anymore

>tfw you could probably drop his beta Redditor numale ass yourself.

That's... That's not how it works.

He'd have to decapitate them first anyway.

kek

Steve just doesn't like bullies

It's 2 parts.

Not Chris Pratt..they haven't gotten to him yet

I hope they show one more good butt shot before they kill him off

>movie directed by The Renowned Russos
>worse than Age of Cucktron

Kek not a chance.

When a kid friendly video game adaptation of your film does a better job of explaining the plot than your actual movie, you know you fucked up.

Reminder that is Chris Evans the actor not Steve Rogers the Captain

Though I doubt Cap would support Trump Or Hilldawg

Cap would probably abstain from voting.

Back in the 80's he beat up Richard Nixon when he found out Nixon was part of the Secret Empire, and even briefly ran for President as a third party candidate before withdrawing because politics would interfere with his avenging.

Shit

>Russos

Yes, Marvel's worst directors.

>-Doctor Strange (new leader)

LOL

Dr quip is horribly cast. Cumberdick can't pull off a leader role.

Wrong

Yeah he's above politics it seems

Fuuuuck. I thought he was based?

Heartbreaking.

did you even watch the movie? they were clearly setting him up as the new leader of the Avengers with his intelligence, snarkiness and problem-solving, he's basically Tony Stark 2.0 in the MCU.

He's young enough that there is still time for a fuck up to take hold.

Post more Tom Hollands

No he's perfect
Okay

M o r e
Got any good butt shots?

Meant for

why is he so qt

It's not fair

>Marvel's worst
>not Whedon
>not Gunn

>two part movie
>make the titles different to fool people

Yes.

This is the movie this entire fucking cinematic universe was created for, and it's going to be the exact fucking movie like all the others. No one will die, there will be a dumb faceless army, and Thanos will probably quip away.