I like how both south germany and south italy are where the identity and the culture that is spread around the world...

I like how both south germany and south italy are where the identity and the culture that is spread around the world germany and italy come from, but the north in both countries still tell themselves "we wuz the real ones n shiet" and pretend they are better

*about germany

t.errone

It's the same in the U.S. but for us it's the East is where almost all history has taken place. While the rest of the country is just WE WUZ

What? Apart from the food most of the italian cultural symbols are from the Center-North.

oh look, another superior northerners that had to emigrate because the north is so industrialized n shiet

I have literally never seen or heard of north Germans&italians wewuzzing. None of them do this shit in real life. You really need to differentiate the Internet(specifically Sup Forums and stormfront) from real life

>already subtly moving the goalposts and including the Center
>implying that the italian identity italians are known for has anything to do with milanese fog
weak

NORTHERN ITALY BTFO

>I have literally never seen or heard of north Germans&italians wewuzzing
You do realise north italians literally invented a "padania" identity and made a political party about it since the 90s, before Sup Forums existed, right? They unironically believe this shit

dude, keep us out of it
we southern germans have no quarrel with north italy

cuck

>opinions on the internet aren't real
yes in fact we are all sophisticated AIs and you are the only human here

I think Sup Forums underestimates how delusional north italians actually are. Everytime they get called out for being retarded on Sup Forums, they say "it is just banter", but irl they act exactly the same

I am from Rome you retard.

I'll give you that the South represents the stereotypically, relaxed, italian-lifestyle, but more sophisticated conceptions of it, those that include the whole luxury( cars and fashion) and aperitivo culture are from the North.

If you exclude the center, whatever, the North might not be better but it surely is not worse.

Bavarians are literally the terroni of Germany

is it good or bad?

>I am from Rome you retard.
cuck

>I'll give you that the South represents the stereotypically, relaxed, italian-lifestyle, but more sophisticated conceptions of it, those that include the whole luxury( cars and fashion) and aperitivo culture are from the North.
What cars? What fashion? Most italian fashion designers are either dead or sold and outsourced. Same thing for cars, only thing that remains is Ferrari.
And it's not like those things exist in a vacuum. South italians work in those companies as much as north italians.

>If you exclude the center, whatever, the North might not be better but it surely is not worse.
my argument was that south italians represent the identity italians are famous for a lot more closely than north italians, yet north italians claim "we wuz the true italians n shiet". You haven't refuted this argument, as a matter of fact you've just confirmed it
good

This.

same here
FUCK NORTHERN CANADA
there's literally nothing there

>South
The core exporting culture is literally just Latium+Campania+Tuscany, not the whole south.

>Latium

opinion discarded

Latinum?

>You do realise north italians literally invented a "padania" identity and made a political party about it
I don't think Lega Nord has ever made any claim about being the "real italians", their point is that there are a lot of differences, which is true

There's diamonds

>rome
>center-northern Italy

ITT terroni delusions

T. errone falseflagging

t. terroni

Terroni are the retarded south Italians who keep emigrating because they are poor.
They made the mafia.
Bayern is a rich place.

Northern Canada is what gives you your unique image. Of course most of you live a 30-minute drive from the US border and your culture is essentially indistinguishable, but thanks to all that ice you on and the handful of eskimos that live on it you get to cosplay as the "Great White North".