Hey Sup Forums I'm a web developer and I've decided I want to do something about this bullshit that's going on

Hey Sup Forums I'm a web developer and I've decided I want to do something about this bullshit that's going on.

What is something I can make a website of that you think will help us?

>please keep in mind I'm just one dev, I can't make a new Google

Other urls found in this thread:

engineersalary.com/software.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF WE'RE F U L L

I've got an idea for a probably legal Ponzi scheme if you wanna get into that shit

What's your stack?

How about something so in-yo-face that leftish Europeans can no longer ignore the issue, like the 20 minute long Breitbart video about the Mudslime invasion of Europe?

tell us more.

ayyyyy famalam. gimme ideaz to make shekels off of

Making a new twitter or something like it would be relatively easy, remove from it the social justice and shit and people will flock to it

The social stigma is extreme. Sup Forums is all we need.

(((Web developer)))

Really makes you think

People yearn for a social media site that isn't rotten to the core with marxists

>I'm a web developer

that's the "art degree" of software isn't it?

Lol I know how to make ideas presentable. That's what I'm trying to do. Why are you trying to shit on it faggot?

It is, but only because they make 80k-90k a year and not over 120k like us real developers.

Source: I'm a software developer.

Do you really make that much with entry jobs or is it just a meme?

Yes, web developers are just kids who use photoshop and shitty frameworks to get a website up and running.

Linux "devops" engineer reporting

I got you covered in deploying, scaling, proxying, whatevering senpai.

No. Entry was 80k for me.

>Why are you trying to shit on it faggot?
You're technical skills, you are very easy to upset

Same here, just screwing with the guy. Obviously we need them in the field but it's the easiest to get into.
engineersalary.com/software.asp

I was thinking about something like the South African genocide. The problem is most of these websites that have good information don't make their ideas presentable, they look like conspiracy theorist blogs. And that's really hurting us.

I thought about something like a European Nationalist discussion board.

But I want to do something that people on Sup Forums would be interested in

This isn't a bad idea either