When Americans say "soccer is boring" but they watch 4 hours of commercials with 11 minutes of playtime

>when Americans say "soccer is boring" but they watch 4 hours of commercials with 11 minutes of playtime
>when Americans say being fat is a sign of wealth
>when Americans say getting shot is a sign of freedom
>when Americans say being ignorant about the rest of the world is a sign of how good and relevant their country is

>when Argentinians create off-topic threads blaming America for all their problems

>when Macri supporters go full sepoy-mode to look good to Amerifats

Why do all these countries care so much about America?

>im american
>fat people are cancer, obesity isnt a disease
>getting shot is a sign of not living in a white area
>why should i give a fuck about some dirty little brown paki or some hispanic living in a shit hole country, realistically why should any other country matter to me when im living in a completely safe no crime white neighborhood and i have money?

man you're mad faggot

>when Americans say being fat is a sign of wealth
When i went to the US the poor people were the fattest. Still don't know how

Good bait

Because being obese is a sign of poverty

Go to Palo Alto or the Hamptons and tell me how many fat people you see, only the gardeners

Fast food, TV and cheap beer.

>when kirchneristas still exist

It's lonely at the top.

>still
We are a majority m8, just like Lula/Dilma supporters in Brazil

There have been some decent American jokes in recent days because Yuros are bored with soccer being done, but this is just completely devoid of humor and very derivative. Also has nothing to do with sports.

>>when Americans say "soccer is boring" but they watch 4 hours of commercials with 11 minutes of playtime
How is this not related to sports

inb4 the American janitor deletes the thread anyways

Take a good look at my repeating digits.

lame

Weak. My digits is where it's at.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>when an argentine thinks theyre relevant

didnt read lmao

>A fat gardener
>A gardener being American
WEW wanna know how I know you've never been allowed to a nice neighborhood, stupid?

If you think being fat is a sign of wealth you've never left your trailer park

Lol if you think it's possible to be fat and work landscaping 8-12 hours a day then you've never left your worthless commie shit hole and done real work.

I'm just saying, the only fat people in rich places are people who don't live there

>t. guillermo moreno

Go to Texas and the south in general. Their rich people are as fat as anybody else.

>insults america on an american website using an american computer to type words in american english

god damn it feels good to be free

>It's a Soccerfag bitches about football episode

>this amerilarper thing hes a rich bourgeoisie for being """"upper"""" middle class and living in some desolate suburb
lmaoing irl

All wrong. I use the Queen's English.

Do Americans really live in wooden houses? Not even in our slums we have such shitty houses. I thought the USA was a 1st world country