twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lebron to Spurs WHEN?!?!

HD stream please

WHO'S READY FOR LEBETA TO GET SWEPT???

PRESS S FOR SWEEP

>LeCuckold James

>Le 2 crown system

ESPN is so fucking garbage its really astounding

just wait around, someone will @ you with one, probably the >muh stream pls join cuck

I don't understand the lack of Channing Frye use in this series. In the only game he has entered, he played 11 minutes with a +/- of 0. In the same game JR was -18 in 14 minutes, TT was -18 in 21. What do the Cavs lose by using him to stretch the floor rather than TT who has been incapable of affecting the game in anyway through a 3 game sample size?

anyone got a link for a stream all my sites are down

Don't question my decisions

Cavs gonna win 4 in a row for the reverse sweep. Kek wills it

>legacy ruined
>2nd best player in the world joins a team that was already better minus the fact the team was born chokers
>competing with a team that averages 130 points when you have to rely on richard jefferson and j.r. chuck to score points

implying lebron isnt a god for beating that team last year with this horrible team

california is a shit hole state full of hispanics and bandwagoners, hopefully in 5 yrs lakers are good again and warriors become shit then we can lul at the bandwagoners

p.s. lebron will never get his hair back

on one hand i want this so all the owners rage at silver and get him to disband the warriors

on the other hand, has there been a more arrogant team in history than these warriors? i hope nothing but despair for them in both their professional and personal lives

he's not streaming publicly anymore afaik, its just limited to the guys in the you know where

The heat with lebron was way more arrogant, especially in 2011

Where are my fellow Sixer bros at?

Kek has already blessed the comeback. Praise be unto Him.

16-0 doesn't mean a thing without the ring.

Quick questions for tonight's game If Cavs win:
Does the media hype up the cavs and about a potential comeback?
If LBJ comes back from 3-0 does Paul Pierce still think KD is the best player in the game today?
If Warriors Win:
If curry has another triple double/big night does Durant still will MVP?

If twin digies, Lebron comes back and wins it for da lan.

If there is one ounce of meme magic left in this world, let it be for LelBron.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXnRf3TQcpk

the warriors feel more arrogant to me, but i can see you point in 2011

the whole bay area has this cancerous culture around it and i think my experience with that may influence how i feel

t. former north cali fag who lives in socal now

RIP NBA

nice taste desu

Let me break this down for you with absolute truth:
>Warriors win: nobody gives a fuck. Obvious result that everyone expects. Curry is an eternal Beta for giving up his team, Durant is a coward.
>Cavs win: James become GOAT, GSW are done forever and should commit suicide.

HOPE YOU'RE WEARING BLACK TONIGHT /NBA/, WE'RE AT THE NBA'S FUNERAL.

lue status?

double digits and drayboon career-ending injures steph curry during warm up

Real FVMP odds
Wanda: -190
Sonya: +130
Mary Babers: +190
Pam McGee: +500
Gloria James: +2000

This. Memechuck fags who think this team will have any legacy are kidding themselves.

I hate to say this but it seems like the good guys are going to lose in this movie.

When I play basketball, I play pretty unselfish like Lebron. If my teammate is open, I give them the ball, even when I know I can score on my own. Except if the game is on the line, I don't care how much of a better shooter my teammates are on average, when it comes to making shots in the clutch, I'm the guy to do it.
I think Lebron needs to have that mentality. Yes, Korver is opened and you dish it to him all game long, but when it really counts, you don't pass, you take that shot. You are going to the HOF, not Korver.

I really hate this rings erneh culture everyone and the media created. Wilt has 2 rings and yet hes top 5 with a doubt. Lebron currently has 3 and hes also top 5 arguably. Even if Durant gets like 5-6 rings I dont see him becoming a top 5 player or even top 10, theres more to this game than just rings

LeBron will have an all time performance tonight
50+ points, 15+ rebounds, 15+ assists, 75% from the field
Cap this

the difference is that the warriors are actually good and can be that way because no one can stop them

the heat weren't really that great in 2011 but they were bragging about winning the championship before the season started

Durant's legacy is done if they sweep, i think he's actually better off if the Cavs manage one or two wins, then it's like the Cavs had a chance.

It's like congrats bro, you got a ring but you ruined the league and every fucking fan outside of the bay area hates your guts

>when i play basketball
>french

>He think's real life is like Sup Forums

PiƩtrus + Diaw >>>>>> Every american athlete

Wrong. You cannot be a top 5 player in the nba and be taller than 6'6. After that, it is all genetic luck.

I wish Rascal Flats sang the national anthem for every sporting event in America just to piss people off who care that much about who sings the fuckin song.

Explain to a casual like me why the Cavs won't win tonight and extend the series for TV $

The NBA is a business first, is it not?

Silver just emailed me the script, Cavs are winning in 7

If you wear a GSW jersey in SoCal and expect not to get jumped, you got another thing coming, son. Maybe you get away with it if it's a kid wearing it, but last year there was a guy in Anaheim who got jumped by Clippers fans (!!!) for wearing a Curry jersey. SoCal don't play that shit.

Durant is a bitch that's why. And silver is gong to milk the millenial team for money, he's suck lebron dry already.

They had favorable officiating in game 3 and still chocked

Who will join Warriors next season?

Rose, Pierce and Billups all saying that if Cavs get swept, it doesn't hurt LeBron's legacy, but that you can take away the whole MJ-LeBron comparison. Then Rose came in and said, that should have never been a conversation to begin with as MJ is the King.

>mfw a Californian tries to act hard

He died, btw. I know the other guy from Anaheim who posts here has the article, it was all over the news because he had a Warrior themed funeral as if they were taking some statement against bullying

I was thinking how incredible it is that KD is one of the 2 or 3 best two-way players in the nba but may not be the best offensive (steph) or defensive (dray) player on his team. Debatable I guess espeically with the form kevin is in but still. I will proudly tell my grandkids their favorite team is shit compared to what I saw in 2017

Is this his night, /nba/?

Kawhi Leanard and Chris Paul.

>Start naming French NBA players
>Have to finish with 2
Point taken, monsieur.

>take a nap
>dream I have a loving and playful gf
>dream I have a nice house
>dream I live a good life
>wake up
>realize all I have is sports, loneliness and this general
l-least you guys love me

Why does sex in dreams feel so real?

It's overkill if a add more.

KD is better than curry offensively

They were supposed to win game 3 and still fucking lost

They're just gonna let them sweep and market the Dubs as the best playoff team of all time, it's a narative if anything

and will still lose

>mfw Texas tries to compare Timmy D to Kobe

Did you hear? The French guy in the draft this year has a career ending heart condition

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLPHONE

Tim Duncan is massively overrated.

>muh bankshot

not even top 20 all time

That's just because you're shit, Jean-Phillipe.

Dubs for Dubs

Cavs in 6

>Shaq and Gasol baby

frank ntilikina is the only one i care about desu

come to my knickies pls

Durant is too good. Lebron is too choke.

Debatable. They've very close though

GAME THREAD

GAME THREAD

GAME THREAD

GAME THREAD

1. LeBron
2. Westbrook
3. Kawhi
4. Harden
5. KD

this is the one absolute truth you cannot deny

Not only his heart. Sad as fuck to be honest. He almost made it and now he is dagnosed with a live threatening syndrome.

Anyone else think Lue looks and sounds like an old Russell Westbrook?

>KD below Wesbtrick and Harden

He gets penalized for being a bitch desu

If he was still in OKC he'd easily be #2 to me

>This is the game thread edition

Irrelevant

Here's the real truth:

1. LeBron
2. KD
3. Curry
4. Kawhi
5. Harden

There's no universe in where Curry is top 3, that's some casual shit

Best point guard in the league. If he wasn't lightskinned and on Golden State he wouldn't get half the hate he gets

Triple double in the finals bitch

>Delusional Warriors """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>best point guard in the league
not with that defense

>if he wasn't light skinned
no one gives a fuck that he's light skinned, they hate him because he prances around the court like a faggot and pretends to take shits on other team's home floors, that's a big ass moose

oh? i didn't know it was over already

3-1 is literally his fault

He's a better defender than the guy you had at #2.

There's no way he's the best PG in the league, not even hating but I'd even take Westbrick over him

it's going to be way easier to watch this game knowing the cavs are getting swept than the previous 3 because, at least for game 2&3 it felt like the cavs have a chance... now it feels like there's no shot and I'm already over the fact that we lost

Any other cavs bros already accepting defeat and just numb to it and want to watch a good basketball game?

The day has come, friends

The day of the glass ankle is here

Search for NBA streams on Reddit

Name a better Point Guard.

>Harden
Even worse on defense

>Westbrook
Inefficeint ballhog who statpads and chucks

>CP3
Past his prime, inferior scorer

>John Wall
Inferior scorer who got cucked by a midget and a canadian whiteboi

you are delusional my man

It does not end tonight lads. It cannot end tonight. Da land is counting on LeBron, nay, the world, to smite the evils of lightskin and bad posture snake-disease and monkey genetics. The Golden Gate Memeiors have been a blight on this beautiful game for too long, chucking meme threes like caged apes throw their feces. You have to give LeBron James your energy. Just as Goku called upon the earth all those years ago, now another champion requires your aid. This man is Atlas, and the time has come for him to dunk the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=7063mo4-L6U

Also if Curry's defense is such a problem, why the fuck has he led the league in Plus/Minus for two seasons in a row?

>plus/minus

meme stat
stop @ing me, im trying to watch the game

Your literal liviing breathing "Le" meme dies today

Warriors sweeps and becomes the greatest team in history

@76441899

You're a meme stat

because his team wins every game dimshit. Point differential is literally where +/- comes from

>Ride and lick the ahole of Hill3ary: get BTFO and your whole legacy smoked like her.

KEK wills it.