Yes

No

Maybe

Fuck off.

Maybe

I am currently watching Gundam 0079. It's great

you're not the boss of me now

Fuck off.

Is that stardust memory or the original?

If not then it sucks and you're a faggot.

yes but no

Could you repeat the question?

original

Yes. Anime is related to television and film.

I don't think Malcolm in the Middle counts as anime though.

why is all anime in japanese???
its like there not even trying for international revenue

your not the boss of me now

i've tried getting into anime many times but I just drop them all after 2 or 3 episodes. The only one I like is "Texhnolyze"

because all anime threads end up here anyways. posting best girl

because in the west, it's socially acceptable for grown men to watch capeshit, but not "cartoons"

could you repeat the question?

is japanese a hard language to learn?

i don't know

Only if we can also discuss sports from Sup Forums and news related material that airs on fox, msnbc, et cetera from Sup Forums

Also please note that the latter does not include twitter caps*

no anime only kino

I don't watch that much anime nowadays, but the ones I've enjoyed are (won't remember all names prolly.L:
Hanime no Ippo (liked the training episodes but the fight episodes were dragonball tier shit)
Neon Evangelical Genesis (pretty nice. ending was a mindfuck)
Hunter x hunter (i think it was the remake. pretty comfy)
The anime about two samurai and a girl that travel to Nagasaki with hiphop (liked it i think)
Sword art online (shit)
Grimgar (a good version of sword art online)
Space Dandy (excellent. music is fantastical)
Cowboy Beboop (music almost as good as space dandy. enjoyed it)
Ghost Story (was a larf)
Anime about a warrior woman who protects a kid who will become emperor, but he has some curse on him or something (a bit weird vibes but alright)
Jojos bizarre adventure (season 1 and 2)
Anime about a vampire that fights templars and nazis (liked the tomboy nazi with catears)

From this can anyone recommend something good animewise for me to watch?

None. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

I've seen the 1995 movie only. Is SAC a good place to go from there?

Scare of incel low T nerds?

I can troll Sup Forums anyday they get triggered by the dumbest shit

No, not even anime movies like akira. While Pixar movies are allowed to be discussed here, good job mods.

>kino
Low iQ detected.

You might like JoJo part 3 and 4, which is currently ongoing.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is pretty decent too. It has some nice music and themes overall. It gets a little over the top though.
If you want to watch Game of Thrones in space but good, watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The space battles are not that well animated though but all the characters are top tier.
Monster is also pretty recommendable but the ending is not that good.

>and white manchildren with short attention spans

How come you discuss anime in Sup Forums and you discuss cartoons in Sup Forums when really, because they're all tv shows, they should be both in Sup Forums? And manga is still comics, so they should talk about manga in Sup Forums instead of cartoons.

both are cartoons also so steven universe or whatever flavor of the month meme show should be allowed on Sup Forums as well
manga and comics on /lit/ too

vampire hunter d bloodlust
yu yu hakusho
s-cry-ed
outlaw star
trigun
rahxephon

>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I recognize those glasses
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478248567190.webm

What did you like about Texhnolyze, and what did you dislike about the others?

>puts cartoons in quotes

Monster seems just up my alley. Thanks mate.
Out of all of the shows you listed did Rahxephon seem the most interesting to me. Appreciate it.

I don't know.

Akira is kino to be fair

Akira is garbage and didn't age well.

most people that like bebop/champloo/space dandy like outlaw star too

trigun is worse than those but it's another show that fans of those tend to like a lot

s-cry-ed is different than jojo but there's a good chance you'll like it if you liked jojo

yu yu hakusho is from the author of HXH and has a better main cast but the setting is worse and a lot of the situations are less interesting, still good if you liked hxh though

SAC is ridicilously good. Both seasons are awesome.

Can we discuss stop motion?

>Out of all of the shows you listed did Rahxephon seem the most interesting to me. Appreciate it.

Skip Rahxephon, its a Evangelion ripoff. Just go watch NGE

>Anime about a warrior woman who protects a kid who will become emperor, but he has some curse on him or something

This started out so good then it all ended with nothing. I still get a little ticked off thinking about it.

what is anime stopmotion called?

Only if it's cunnnnycore like webmaster related. The other reddit tier trash can go back to Sup Forums or /r/anime.

Webm very related and you can get it here fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/

Yeah, I also liked it much more in the beginning. The protag also got more attractive in each episode, in a bad way. She had much more character at the start, as did the show.