Sup Forums will unironically defend this child rapist

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this child rapist

just you watch

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/swedish-hero-recounts-nabbing-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-n587421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>had he been black

well yeah if he was black he would have actually raped and killed the girl

FPBP

A white dindu, white boys will be boys.

Fuck yeah I'll defend him.
Protip: black quarterbacks get lenient punishments
ALL.
THE.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Shut the fuck up, you reddit piece of shit

Lol

A nigger wouldn't have waited until she was unconscious

>Go to party with girl you were already talking to and would more than likely had sucked his dick had she one or two less beers in her
>both of you get drunk
>stick a bottle or whatever in her cunt
>RAPE! MUH SOGGY KNEEEEEEES!
>male's fault only

I should really stop being surprised. The gender baiting is more enraging than the blatant attempt to race bait and rile the nigs that may read this article.

So what he fucked a passed out girl with a dildo?

If that had been a woman you loved that had been raped you pol-tards would have sentenced him to death. Rich kids need to learn the lesson of life. He should have gotten 10 years.

Sorry but i no longer take any rape cases serious especially ones in a college setting

>jameis winston
>demarcus carrell
>demarcus russell
>Jonathan restrum
>russell wilson

This user speaks truth. Winston came on a raped girls face and got away with it because she was so drunk/passed out she couldn't pick him in a lineup and then his lawyer settled.

Had he been black this story wouldn't have made the national news and none of us would have ever heard about it.

this. rape is bad and all, but after all the "boy who cried wolf" cases, i just sort of filter all of them out at this point.

How did this become about race? Has everyone already forgotten the Baylor scandal that just happened? Years of players, black players included, getting off scot fucking free for sexual assault. Society wants to let athletes off easy, not white people.

certainly won't defend him but I don't believe longer sentences accomplish anything

Holy shit I didn't think Sup Forums would ACTUALLY defend a rapist

good job outing yourselves as right wing sjws

Dude, if it had been a black guy we would all be stoning him wishing for his castration, this white piece of shit got away easy for literal rape.

Did you not know that they were already talking to eachother prior to this party? Did you know that her friends and sister saw them together, told him that she was passed out, pointed him to where she was, and more than likely even laughed about how Jenny was about to get fucked?

Of course you didn't, but maybe show your delightful thread to your sociology professor. You might even get a gold sticker next to your name.

shouldnt he get the death penalty for being a disgusting violent degenerate?

>Holy shit I didn't think Sup Forums would ACTUALLY defend a rapist

Do you even know where you are?

> both parties get piss drunk
> only his fault

Why is that if a guy is passed out in your frat house and you jam something up his ass, it is just a joke, but if it's a woman it's RAPE? Do women have no sense of humor?

Same guy that says black people should be given lenient sentences for crimes because the whole point of prison is for rehabilitation and not punishment. Meanwhile, white kid should get 10 years despite the fact that prison would do nothing to rehabilitate him since he's already suffered enough

Who cares about this guy? He fingered some passed out slut and got 6 months. Seems fair to me.

The problem is that they were both drunk.

The case has been made that when you are intoxicated then you are not able to make sound decisions, therefore I cannot in good conscience sentence a young man (who was drunk) to years in prison for sexually assaulting a young woman who as that day may have already been in a sexual relation with that man (and was also drunk).

When you people start to make claims like "drunk people cannot make decisions" then be prepared for when that claim goes against cases that may force you to rethink them.

>and you jam something up his ass, it is just a joke

I mean it really isn't. If that fratbro wanted to press charges he could have that frat on the front page of Huffington Post in a heart beat. Dudes in Frats just find sodomizing each other as a way of bonding and it doesn't upset them.

Shit's weird but can't really rape someone who isn't opposed to having thing shoved up their asses. I don't get when we all became Sodomites but to each his own.

He got 6 months and his life destroyed for fingering a drunk slut. Seems reasonable to me.

If he had raped some virgin good girl on the way home from Church, then I would support hanging him like a nigger.

Some drunken skank who has had a billion things in her pussy before and since then? Please. Six months is more than fair.

>intoxicated
>rape

nah, that kids a fucking idiot

it's one thing if a girl is being confusing and the guy doesn't actually end up screwing her technically, but who in their right mind thinks they will get aaway with shoving shit into the pussy of an unconcious chick behind a fucking dumpster

it's shit like this that really plays well for feminists becuase it actually is really fucked up, even if it is an isolated event

Lol fuck these days

I remember when the news used to be about actual important shit

>Brock "I won't rape you with my cock" Turner
>Brock "That morning shit is gonna be a burner" Turner
>Brock "If your panties are down I'm gonna clown around" Turner
>Brock "You'll be in the fetal position while I do my squishin" Turner
Help me out guys.

wait so he shoved other objects in her pussy?
I thought he just finger banged the chick

The fingers may have been the "object"?

based swede bro retells his story on catching the rapist in the act

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/swedish-hero-recounts-nabbing-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-n587421

there is a pretty big difference there
it makes it sound like he shoved a bottle up her vagina which can be painful opposed to fingering a girl you are making out with

really hard to decide when nobody is giving all the evidence

>but who in their right mind thinks they will get aaway with shoving shit into the pussy of an unconcious chick behind a fucking dumpster

A kid with no situational awareness or party experience. Any man that has been to a party or two would have simply taken her to a room at the house or his vehicle and just fucked her their. Instead he tried to be sneaky and creepy and got 6 months.

Maybe he'll learn next time.

black quarterback

>all-star swimmer couldn't stroke fast enough to get away with it

Where did the "child" part come from? Are you saying he's a child? The victim was like 27.

I actually don't understand the rationale behind calling sex between two drunk people rape. Can someone illuminate this? Is it based on the assumption that men are animals who would never not want to stick their dicks into something?

I think it's based around the man having the dominant (+ penetrative) role most often during sex.

the guy was very clearly not drunk if he was able to bang her with dildos and his fingers behind a dumpster

I'm not talking about this case; I'm talking about general attitude, e.g. that photo.

>Dude, if it had been a black guy we would all be stoning him wishing for his castration, this white piece of shit got away easy for literal rape.

protect your own

>child rapist
The victim was 23

stop spamming michael cera

wait what

dildos?

In this case it seems that while both were drunk, the woman was passed out, and so the one still conscious is the guilty one.

It was sexual assault, not rape. Dumbass.

Didn't someone post this crap before and get a shitton of people saying this guy deserves to be burning in hell or at least in jail for a very long time ?

>implying we're not posting on an ethiopian alchemy board

I don't know why people still can't grasp that their are always varying opinions on Sup Forums. This entire website is about people arguing, if we really had a hivemind 90% of posts wouldn't be here.

Anyway, what freaks me out about this case is how many journalists are blatantly lying and calling it rape, when he wasn't even charged with rape.

of course i will, he looks like michael cera, i love michael cera!

>white privilege is being punished for crimes one did not commit

Well, sign me up!

>Swede biking during the weekend after midnight instead of partying

There was no fucking dildos.
Stop casually making random shit up to try and help your retarded point.

>Brock "she'll be crying while i'm mountin" Turner
>Brock "I'm dreaming of a white drunken bitch" Turner
>Brock "fuck em and dumpster em" Turner

Did you even try?

>arrested on rape-related charges
>convicted of assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman
>sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object
>sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object
What object did he use?

Either way I've been mislead. This clearly is not a rape case. It's sexual assault. It shouldn't be called the Stanford Rape Case since there was no rape.

>British banter

I always knew Michael Cera was creepy, but I didn't think he would turn out to be a rapist.

top kek

We need a jap.

I love how the article tries to make it out like he raped her and that his sentence should be much longer for raping her when he actually didn't rape her

Many news sites are calling it sexual assault without elaborating on the details. Others news sites are calling it rape, these are liars.

I won't defend him, but I'm not genna act like he should be crucified in order to pander to everyone else on social media.

Life sucks and is unfair, can we move on?

>Yank "Give her the steer and get half a year" sex pests

literally behaving like migrants tbhm8

>that face
It's a kike, isn't it?

His dick.

Your dick is legally a foreign object.

Now I've got shitty rape culture bullshit all over the kikebook because of this guy. Now it's going to play for weeks because he's white, meanwhile Jamal and.co gangbang through the hood and universities virtually unchecked. With barely a whisper from the media. White menace strikes again

>Winston came on a raped girls face and got away with it because she was so drunk/passed out she couldn't pick him in a lineup and then his lawyer settled.

>Winston was demonstrably innocent. Girl lied repeatedly from the moment she left his apartment.

>assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman
>sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object
>sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object

Are those real charges that exist in America right now?

Doesn't the outrage itself disprove "rape culture"? Athletes get off easily for all sorts of crimes, and nobody would give a shit about this sentencing if it wasn't for sexual assault.

obviously we should be hunting the real suspect

the "foreign object" that penetrated her

Nay.

How much money is this guy worth to the outrage industry? There has to be dollar amount for the revenue he's going to generate with sales and media traffic.

Symbolism is a mother fucker.

If you choose to use facebook that's on you. You know going in what's going to happen.

Fucking stop it.

Christ, he fingered an unconcious chick.

If they locked up every guy who has fingered a drunk chick there would be no free men.

He is a good boy.
He didn't do anything.

Ignore me, I was thinking of a separate case.

Sup Forums lied to me. The media is reporting they have a letter from the victim describing her brutal and traumatic rape at the hands of this guy. I'm angry at myself for believing you guys when you said he just fingered her.

She was unconscious, how exactly would she know what happened?

>I'm angry at myself for believing you guys when you said he just fingered her.
He didn't rape her, and he wasn't convicted of raping her. And we don't even know if it was fingering. If you have a source for that I'd like to see it. The charges just say "foreign object."

>The media is reporting they have a letter from the victim describing her brutal and traumatic rape at the hands of this guy.
How could she describe it? She says she was blacked out at the time.

>Sup Forums lied to me.
OP lied to you because he's a faggot, but Sup Forums is, as usual, correct.

This is the letter she read at the trial. She also said fingers had been jabbed inside her along with pine needles and debris. Like what the fuck man. Jesus fuck I can't believe I fell for the lies spun on Sup Forums to defend this guy. I'm very pissed.

Brock "pop em and drop em" Turner

What kind of fetish is pine needles?

>This is the letter she read at the trial.
Citation needed. That looks like shit. Give me a real source, I won't trust some random image.

...He has a boyfriend? I am confused.

we gonna see a feminst chimp-out or what?

>with a foreign object

If you're gonna rape, why not use the penis?

makes no sense senpai

Google it, stop wanting to be spoon fed. Why would she lie in court when she runs the risk of getting even more fucked?

>I have no source but believe me please!!
Nice proxy, let me guess, Canada? Or perhaps Australia?

Why does Ray Rice retain the privilege of running around with a ball, for millions of dollars, after beating the shit out of his girlfriend on camera? How can you be outraged over one act against women but not another? Also, if she was passed out and remembered nothing, then why is any of her testimony admissible in court? The perspective from two random bikers riding up would be inherently different from the reality as well. It's like taking a quote out of context and selling the distortion as a truth. I mean the guy looks like a creep, but everyone is losing their goddamn minds over what seems to be highly circumstantial evidence. The court of public opinion means fuck all.

You know what, she shouldn't have been out getting fucked up at a frat party.
He is a criminal and yeah he should have got a harsher punishment, he's a spoiled peice of shit.
There are two issues here though. People never acknowledge both.
This was her fault too. This situation is completely avoidable and she was putting herself at risk knowingly.
Women need to stop being around strange men, especially when alcohol and drugs are around.
Party culture is a cancer on our society and is the main thing that keeps giving feminist fuel.

There is ALWAYS going to be rapists, theives, murderers, various bad guys etc.
You have a personal responsibility to not make yourself a target.
Dressing like a slut in front of a rapist is like pushing a wheelbarrow of cash in front of a theif. Yes, they shouldn't rape you but they're going to anyway and you are a fucking idiot for putting yourself in that position in the first place.

Feminists/liberals etc. Have a childlike outlook on the world. We don't live in a utopia and it will never be possible EVER.
Fucking protect yourself, be cautious. Don't go places alone.
Taking a risk is TAKING A RISK, bad things happen every single day.

>LOOK LOOK, WE FINALLY GET TO POINT THE FINGER AT A WHITE KID WHO COMMITTED RAPE!! ISN'T THIS GREAT???

And no, I don't defend criminals.

>If he had been a black guy

What is the Hofstra rape case

No user had he been black he probable wouldn't have been charged.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Those are the same faggots that believe in the "rapefugge" fairytale

0 DNA evidence in her vag.

Sounds like someone got wrongfully convicted

Are there any pictures of this slut? Was she some fat cow? How is it not double rape if he was drunk too?