Are there any other moderates on Sup Forums who consider this the dumbest election ever?

Are there any other moderates on Sup Forums who consider this the dumbest election ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-human_electoral_candidates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha yeah everyone but me is dumb which is why I will just act above it all and prove I am smarter than the masses

Objective bystander here, what an absolute farce and total joke it is, to be honest.

I do. None of the candidates is electable.

the US is DOOMED. Trump is the lesser evil. This tells it all.

Damn you are very intelligent OP. Do you go to reddit by chance?

Yeah its like picking between a shotgun or a .50 cal to the face. Glad I won't be in North America in 2 months so I can finally get away from this shit.

They might as well not even have an election if it's gonna be a damn circus between a corporate goon and Pandora's box.

You still have outside choices... you can vote for that faggot Johnson or that other faggot known as jill Stein.

Pretty much makes me lose faith in all humanity to see all the extremes, to be honest. Even my fellow canadians who once seemed so reasonable voted for a man purely on the basis of nepotism and popularity.

On the American front, they have to pick between Hillary and Trump, and when they finally say "No" to Bernie, his disillusioned followers will almost assuredly vote Trump.

>Hahaha look at me, I have a fencepost stuck so far up my ass I can't get off it. Might as well try to make myself look superior of some deluded reasoning

If there's anything I hate more then left or right, it's fucking moderates.

>an absolute farce and total joke
it's been that way for decades now
I don't get how this election is any different.
it's once again nothing more than career sociopaths and rich fucks fighting over who gets to be king shit of turd mountain

Jesus confirms that moderates are the worst.

Nobody cares what moderates think about anything. Nobody likes Moderates. They're dumb. That's why they're moderates.

Why do europeans always act so fucking smug ?

You're entire continent is getting blown the fuck out and somehow you're saying the USA is 'DOOMED'? Luigi you're projecting.

"I think Trump or Hillary are good choices, because they're the two most mainstream ones, any other options are just people up their own ass."

Simply insane. It's like the people who forgot the in between the choices of Christianity or Islam, there's a perfectly reasonable choice to be an Atheist, or at the very least an agnostic.

>and when they finally say "No" to Bernie, his disillusioned followers will almost assuredly vote Trump.

Jesus Christ, no they won't. Stop this retarded meme, most will vote for Hillary because >muh evil fascism, and a few holdouts will simply not vote. Big whoop.

>moderate
>not supporting Clinton
I don't think that means what you think it means. She's got bipartisan, Congressional support and decades of DC experience running the status quo's bureaucratic machine. Democrats have been right-leaning moderates since the 70s. If you're not voting Clinton and excited as fuck for her? You're prolly not a moderate.

You're right. I would give my life to make Italy great like the US.

>CAN'T WAKE UP

When did I ever even imply what you said?
You're even more furthing my hate for moderates, you're the kind of dickwads who are pathetically non-threatening and so goddamned passive aggressive. I've met so many on the internet who try this shit and just turn out to be socially liberal.

Yes.

This is the beginning of the end user. We are at 2/5 on the happening scale.

Spoken like a true retard who doesn't pay attention to politics.

Most of Bernie's supporters are not the effeminate beta male millennial college fags called "Bernie Bros" that you're referring to. He would not have won 5 states if that's all the support he had. Most of his support is working class middle aged white guys who don't give a shit about muh racism and that fake issue horseshit, and they will definitely go Trump. Just ask West Virginia.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote

Of course it is the dumbest election ever. This is the dumbest the country has ever been for a number of reasons.

Yes, ebin countersignal memes aside, it is an objectively retarded election cycle.

Don't be so sure about that. Lots of former Bernouts will go for Trump because it's really just switching one crass populist clown for another. Policy doesn't mean much too them, and certainly career credentials and background means nothing except if it's some stupid bleating over Benghazi or something.

Nigger you have no idea what you're talking about.

I just think its sad that the only anti war candidate we have left is a hated racist.

it's damn good tv

>you're so scummy, even moderates hate you

Where will you go? Europe and get BTFO by rapefugees and ISIS?

More of an idea than you do. Public funding in most districts is awarded based on percentage of the vote that the party obtains. Meaning that voting for a third party is always worthwhile, and never an act of throwing away your vote. Because third parties serve not as viable alternatives, but as political dissent functioning as potential spoilers to those from the major parties trying to appeal to single-issue voters. The Green party isn't supposed to win. It's supposed to be a spoiler to any Democrats who don't pay enough attention to the environmental lobby. The Libertarians aren't trying to win. They're trying to keep alive Republican ideals of small government.

Oh please. None of that shit has stuck with anyone who didn't already hate her so bad that they never would'a voted for her in the first place. Don't be a retard.

But I'm really exciting about seeing what comes out of the box.

TRUMP2016!

Yea OP, me.

Le weed vs Hilary "Drone" Clinton. Then a conman runs, and Sup Forums gives him their votes and money

>mfw 2016 election

Trump is not anti war.

>Don't be a retard
>candidate so scummy, even moderates wouldn't think about voting for her

He's against world police, and I wouldn't be surprised if he forms a relationship like bush and putser did.

>if I keep repeating it, it's true!
It's not.

>He's against world police
Doubtful. Everything he's saying now is purely for the campaign. A "Trump presidency" would end up with the same foreign policy approach as any other Republican candidate when all is said and done.

Yes.

There's a lot I don't like about Trump. He's not piece of shit like Hillary, but he says stupid shit because he talks first without thinking.

Okay cool just checking.
So who are you guys voting (rooting) for?
I guess I'll go Clinton because a competent monster is better than a retarded reality television show host?

Trump is really moderate on everything but immigration and frankly the democratic party is to blame for that with abuse of the sanctuary city and anchor baby system that's unique in the world for how subversive it is.

To be perfectly honest if you hate him as a candidate for any reason besides actually being illegal then you haven paid any attention to his platform.

I doubt your claim as well, the man is a big buisness boss, he descends from a racist as fuk father and is blunt and loud. Even trying to spout that he's some undercover conspriacy plot is dumber then people who think he is x or y. I genuinely believe he'll live on what he said because he is a man of the market, it massively benefits him from revitalizing national industry.

The fact that the republican party has vitrol hate for him solidifies this, why would he run so loud to fold so easily?

Get into the demographic data and the political history of the Spanish-speaking Americas. Get it into your head that rape, murder, kidnapping and bribery are de facto legal in Mexico and they can become so here.

Unlikely, he's been pretty clear on this for quite a long time. Since 2003 iirc. Whereas Hillary's been a warmonger for basically ever.

Also its fairly retarded to think that a republican is acting anti war to get votes. He went to a state that had 99% approval rating for Dubya to say "THEY LIED TO GET US INTO IRAQ" or whatever.

Moderates are pussies who don't have the balls to commit

>competent

Just voted for trump today (NJ) and I do have to agree with you, this is a crazy election. The riots, endorsements, debates aren't even serious anymore, just media circle jerking. You go to any group of people and say "Lets talk politics" its just people bashing Trump, nothing real anymore. Now you have these newer generations voting for people they honestly don't even know anything about.

>Charismatic complete retard who has severe diarrhea of the mouth and would be a horrible fucking leader of a major superpower and has no experience in politics or tact
vs
>Black hole of charisma who is fairly unlikable and doesn't understand how emails work but has a decent amount of political experience

OCELOOOOOOTTEEEEEEE REEEEEEE

Y'know, I agree, but I just don't fucking like him. I don't like his personality, his diction, his delivery, or his supporters.
His style has been as innately repellant to some as it has been attractive to others, you know.

No, I think this a damned important election. Both parties are threatened with being torn apart by outsiders, and social media and the internet make it pretty much impossible to hide that fact.

People are starting to see the system is just being kicked in the ass by alternating left/right feet.

Nice try.
You do know that speaking for other people only works on the weak minded, right? These are some burnout level tactics here. If you're currently unemployed (most likely since you're against Trump), you can find a job at WaPo or The HuffJenkemPost for the next few months before they are forced to dissolve after Trump is elected president, and the public stops consuming media which openly tries to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate.

You guys are so naive.

>Complete retard
On what basis?

>Severe diarrhea of the mouth
Sounds like jargon to me, a lot of people accuse him for this but a lot of what he's said has been fairly solid but people misinterpret it.

He manages to run an international buisness and owns towers aroound the world, how could he be a horrible leader compared to a woman who's basically behind half of the bullshit the united states has committed in the last year and is the wife of a former shitty president.

It seriously feels like we're all being screwed in this one guys. More so than with Obomba.
>tfw trapped like rats

>Can't even form a argument against what I've said
>Just goes on to say "You're naive"

Honestly, where the fuck is your logic?
Why would Trump, a bloke who funded his own campaign against hatred of a party he's running for fold to be another lame president?

What retarded ass conclusion is that

Look, I've listened to Trump speak a lot and while he's not literally retarded, he's crippingly unself-aware and doesn't realize how vapid and empty his boasts come off to regular people.
Reminder: Sup Forums is not regular people.

>I need to take your post super ultra seriously because the internet is super serious!
Also I think it's hilarious how trumpfags are now jumping on the M-MISINTERPRETATION because that's the only thing Trump can say anymore after trying to attack a fucking judge like a fucking idiot.

This dumb shit wants to be a leader of a massive and powerful country and he can't even keep his idiocy in his mouth.

Because the Presidency is bigger than Trump, you moron. He's going to have pressure from his own congress, his own party, and the media. You seem to think that he has some kind of consistent foreign policy vision - He doesn't.

Why don't you want to make America great again?

It is

>dumbest

Try worst.
How the fuck did we end up in a popularity contest with possibly the two most unpopular people? In the world.

You must be too young to remember the last 4 elections. I'm sure the ones before that were dumb, too. At least this time the candidates are polar opposites.

He just doesn't know when to stop. He also forgot to switch over to general election mode after riding white supremacists through the Republican party.
He should honestly say he's had a change of heart after much soul searching and disavoe the wall. Then he would reroll out the moderate policies and sweep the election.

Voting for a fascist who's only popular because the outrage media coincided with anti-establishment fervor. Yeah, no thanks. I'm not into meme candidates. I laughed at Ron Paul, I laugh at Trump.

Fucking yes, I dislike both Trump and Clinton, it's really going to be shit every step of the way.

If this spectacle has proven anything it's that Trump is incapable of listening to others or keeping his ego in check. He could never work with anyone as an actual president, he's completely incapable of it.

I think it's hilarious how all the party repubs are realizing what a horrible mistake they've made. He's about ready to go into the general election and he's picking a fight with a fucking judge because he's hispanic. Instead of just writing off his original comment as a "haha" joke and saying it was a slip, he went full force with it and it's driving him into the ground and costing him support not only from voters but also 'his' own party.

trump literally said we would have been better off not spending $0.01 on the iraq war, which shillary voted for

Because that's a completely empty slogan sold you by an egomaniac capitalizing on your extreme retardation.

Congress without a doubt will be a blockade, But like Tony Abbot tried to appeal the hate speech law in australia, if he's got principles he'll live up to them.

How isn't his foreign policy consistent
I see a lot of claims but not enough citations.

Why does he need to be "Self aware"
It's ridiculous to even think a president is going to be a brainless drone without any of their own convictions.

>Empty and vapid
Sounds like buzzwords from the same "Regular People" who are probably informed by their Dog's Chewy Newspaper.

>Jumping
Mate, I'm one bloke in australia

I didn't say his attack against a judge was a misinterpretation, I have to deal with normie dumbfucks here who've got about as much ability to think as american humanists and have to hear "Trump is racist" 24/7 and whenever I tell them the bloke was talking about legals they shiver away like snakes.

>Idiocy
Dude just literally says the mexicans have a conflict of interest with his campaign, how is this idiocy?

>White supremacists
Now I know whom I'm arguing with.

I was there for the last one, this one is a different level of shit. At least those two were basically the same, these two are pretty different but the're both shit.

I feel you 100%

Came to post this.
>at least I found a way to feel superior to both sides :^)

I'm honestly really shocked. I thought he was more savvy than this.
There's no way this is helping him. He doubtlessly already has all the white supremacists.

Holy shit I have literally never ever received positive feedback on Sup Forums before.

Does Trump even have any actual policies listed at all aside from BUILD WALL and BAN MOO-SLIMS?

I mean yeah, blah blah deregulate but at this point that's just a given for a republican.

Because it's again saying that a judge is incapable of rendering a verdict because of his race. As someone on NPR (yeah yeah, reeeee muh libruls) said today, it would be like saying the Catholic supreme court justices can't rule on the use of birth control.

Judges are humans and of course have their own pride and opinions, but their job is to look past that. Trump is calling out a judge and saying his race makes him ill equipped to rule on a case that has NOTHING to do with hispanics or immigration, and is only tangentially related because muh build wall.

I feel as though we might be two of the 5 or so moderates on Sup Forums who are here and dislike Trump. Everyone here has drank some powerful Kool Aid.

Look man, it's true. I'm not placing value judgments on any of this. Trust me when I say this is how regular people feel.
Buzzword is a buzzword, okay?

>tfw two party system

It's the dumbest election so far. I believe it only goes downhill from here. At this point, it's just about picking the candidate who will provide the most entertaining news.

Well it's not really, only two parties get attention because the media keeps it this way. Actually looks like they're starting to pay attention to Johnson.

Yeah but you can't win shit on just white supremacy and xenophobia alone. And "I'll fix the economy!" is painfully vague and only wins a percentage of the mexican vote back.

Think about it: He's alienated hispanics, he's alienated muslims, he's alienated women. All he has left in his corner are black males, white males, puerto ricans, and non-chinese asians. And I'm sure he's going to say CHING CHONG BING BONG at a speech soon enough.

Why do Americans act like ten percent tax differences will be the end of their country

Classic symptoms.

I'm seeing some diversity in the antiTrump opinions but yeah everyone else has blindly and happily joined a cult of personality. I'm baffled as to why anyone thinks they know what Trump will do as president because it sure seems to me it will be whatever the fuck he wants.
Please join me on election night when Sup Forums literally implodes. Either way, those threads are going to change lives

Symptoms?? Simpsons

To be fair I'm from Sup Forums and just needed to take a break, but I'm surprised to find someone that isn't a red-pilled Sup Forumstard trying to impress everyone with how many times he can say nigger and cuck and sjw.

>You can be moderate during an election cycle where you, as a white male, are specifically being told by a whole party consisting of millions of people, that they want to disenfranchise you and steal from you and kill you

Oh man, I can't fucking wait. It's going to be the funniest shit in the world on this board if and probably when trump loses.

You know the absolute worst thing of all?

If Trump loses the election... he's just going to run again.

It's going to keep happening. Again and again. Every four years.

>CHINA

>tfw that episode is 20 years old this year.

You're being a fucking drama queen. That isn't any party's platforms.

Holy shit
[spoilers]I'm from Sup Forums too![/spoilers]
Does... does that work here?

yes. technically, Hillary is sort of a moderate, but we all know about her... so...

im a #crooznissle nao

No

The dumbest election was for mayor of Picoaza , Ecuador in 1967

A Foot Powder won by an overwhelming majority.

Sauce:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-human_electoral_candidates

I hate to say it man, but America might balkanize in that time. People really really hate each other and multiple lines have been drawn in the sand.

The only thing more pathetic than ethnic victimization is white victimization, grow a fucking sack

>J-Just trust my opinion, please!
It's what fucking idiots think.

>Ree muh liberals
You're making it very easy to dismiss you because it is quite obvious you're not coming from a socially conservative mindset. You're coming from a typical neo-conservative or social libertarian mindset which finds anything remotely sectarian as horrifying as tumblr finds it. You're no different.

>Implying a black dude wouldn't purposely employ his own race out of the practice of his own beliefs

Not implying this is wrong, just saying it isn't far from reality to say that non-whites will support a more liberal america and therefore abuse case the same way a landlord would shitpick a renter's house if he wanted to sell it.

> BAN MOO-SLIMS?
He didn't say outright, hence why I talked about misconception. He was saying bar muslims from traveling to the west until geopolitics have resolved issues of islamic terrorism.

>Build wall
If you aren't a thick mother fucker his stance is basically on the level of australian immigration, he doesn't have discriminative rules, he's just making decisions based of national security whether it be socially or economically.