What's with the rampant homosexuality in American prisons? I hear from overseas it's completely different...

What's with the rampant homosexuality in American prisons? I hear from overseas it's completely different. Just yesterday a Russian posted on here saying you get beat up for being a gayboi in their jails. Is this true in your country as well?

I don't believe the Russians because I've seen that webm of their soldiers fucking each other, so...

However, I can confirm that rape is pretty much unheard of in British prisons.

I did three years in PA state Prison (former heroin addict and dealer. Reformed for years now) My home prison was Western Penitentiary the oldest prison in the country, it's a soft as baby shit now. Fags run around fucking and sucking freely because "homophobia is wrong" it's mainly niggers too
As long a a guard doesn't catch a punk mid cock suck they let them do what ever because they figure it's better then them raping people and the mainly white guards tell you "Niggers gonna nig"
it's cool though they're "Gay for the stay and straight at the gate" and ended up going home and giving their proud black "We wuz queenz" Aids and other STDs

its actually just a scare tactic to keep you in line.

Well maybe it has to do with US having the most worst prisons in the 1st world.

I have no problem with this

The human, just like every animal will also fuck a male if he can't find a female for a longer period of time.

I was in Cook County Jail for about 6 months. Cook County has a prison population of about 11,000. The largest county jail in America. There's just too many people there coming and going that, unless you really stand out and have a sign that says "I suck dick," nobody will bother you. There were faggots, though, not gonna lie.

>what you in for
Was the most common question people would ask me, mostly random nigs. I got busted for aggravated assault and attempted manslaughter for beating up some spic who was in my driveway and refused to move his car. The attempted manslaughter charge was bullshit and basically spic sucking dick of the spic cop that showed up, he claimed I was trying to run him over with my car.

It was different when I got busted and sent to Marion County Jail in Florida for drug possession. Over there I got my ass grabbed once. I fought the guy that did it, big black 6'6" 250 pounds Bubba looking nigger. I'll admit I didn't exactly win the fight because his homeboys jumped in but I got a couple swings on him, and nobody fucked with me after.

t. closet homosexual

I'll probably get shit for this but what does the
>t.
meme mean?

Niggers don't have enough impulse to control to go without sex for long periods of time.

stands for "triggered"

t. your wife's son

There isn't rampant sex (rape) in jail/prison. Im not saying it doesn't happen, but there is so much risk involved that most people avoid it.

-Healthcare sucks in jail, so if you get hurt trying to rape someone you are in for a rough time. Broken bones wont be set right, teeth wont be replaced and cuts are quick sewn.
-If someone is about to be raped, they fight hard against it, many times winning if there aren't a lot of people attacking.
- People will rat you out for raping someone, so if you are in for a short time, you might be in for a much longer time.
- Disease is a bit more common as well.

The bigger risk to people in jail is predators in the sense of property, they will ask for favors or try to do you a favor and then you "owe". If that happens and you are weak, they will just take all your stuff.

Best thing to do in jail is read every book you can, exercise non-stop and sleep.

thanks m8 I've been scared of asking because I thought it was like fucked up formatting or something and I was retarded

t. NEETs

10/10

thats pretty much what I heard.
I've never been to prison but I smoke weed and I've known a lot of ex cons in my life. according to them if you're white in prison you don't really have to worry about prison rape because niggers rape niggers.

I'd say the rampant homosexuality is american prisons is just cause they're full of blacks and mexicans.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Niggers dont think about those consequences

Unlike Sweden whose prisons are literally better than most hotels I've been to

I think imprisonment or captivity overall could possibly have certain effects on psyche that produce likelier odds of homosexual behavior. Animals in captivity have a substantially higher ratio of homosexual behavior than animals in wild persay and it's been pretty well documented.

Humans in urban development have substantially higher ratio of homosexual behavior than in more rural area. You could say this is due to cultural acceptance issues but even in cultures where homosexuality had/has little to no social repercussion it simply isn't/wasn't found in the same numbers as in a urban area.

Connecting the two however is homophobic in modern society and anything less than accepting off butthole tomfoolery in public is an outright moral sin. Modern plastics cookoff a chemical similar to estrogen as well and estrogen in birth control isn't properly filtered through precipitation/filtration and many tranny-fags report changes in sexuality following hormone therapy. So it's possible a slow introduction of estrogen like chemicals or estrogen itself has had a massive impact on human sexuality in recent years.

Just food for thought on perhaps why faggots are an epidemic in developed nations.

You would be surprised at how they do think about it though. Like I said, Im not saying it doesn't happen, but its kind of rare. Also, that's the reason for groups and gangs, simple protection in groups.

too kind

i heard that people will leave candy bars and cigarettes on your bed if you're new, wait for you to take it and demand a favor.

and the one thing everybody says, you only have to get in 1 fight to prove your tough and people wont mess with you. even if you take a beating, people don't want to fuck with somebody who will hit back.

Thats because theres enough ficky ficky in the streets

Is that really prison?

It's 2x bigger and significantly nicer than my Dorm room :(

summer gets earlier and earlier every year, doesn't it

Yeah, maybe you should move to Sweden and get arrested. Free housing f a m