Those last few moments of sound of the radio as you park, shift into Park...

>those last few moments of sound of the radio as you park, shift into Park, and grab and turn your keys out of the ignition

>not waiting in your car until the song has finished
pleb

>not driving in total silence
Hope you wear your seatbelt :^)

>not taking the long way home

>not shifting into neutral, pulling the parking brake then shifting into park everytime

>listening to the radio
pleb

I always (At least 70% of the time) time it just right, so whatever song I'm playing through my aux ends as I get in the driveway.

Whether through picking the right song or driving down an extra block or two.

>living on a slope and needing to pull an annoying-ass lever every time you park

I drive with headphones / pmp
Don't have this problem

What in the hell are you talking about?

you know that's not actually supposed to hold your car in place? slope or otherwise
it's literally like a piece of metal the diameter of a pen holding your entire car and if it breaks, well, i'm sure you'll learn all about it.

Always worked for me, user.

So what's it supposed to do?

i dont have this experience.

i have my headphones in and seamlessly listen to music/podcasts as i enter/exit vehicles.

same

radio is so comfy even if the music is trash
something about the low quality of it..

not hold your car in place by itself, that's for sure
i'll leave it to you to either research why not using the real parking brake even on flat is fucking stupid, otherwise i hope you have savings because you'll need them

Enjoy your transmission damage from not using your parking brake.

You do know that's usually highly illegal to do while driving, no matter where you live, right?

Couldn't I just leave it in drive? Pull in somewhere, brake while still in drive, pull e-brake, shift into park?

Vinyl nerd?

I assumed it was implied that both were used together. Thats why the slope was mentioned.

I assumed it was implied that both were used together. Thats why the slope we mentioned.

Why did you do that? Am I not allowed to correct a typo?

who are you quoting?

lol

That's by far one of the most dangerous things you can do while driving.
>Be you
>Driving with headphones
>Big ass truck behind you
>Truck's brakes fail
>Trucker honks to let you know something is not right
>You can't hear shit
>Truck crushes your car against a bus or another structure
>You die

I don't know this feel because I never even got my driver's license.
Which is a bit shameful when I think about it, seeing as I'm nearing 30.

When I don't do it, shifting into reverse or drive the shift stick is hard as fuck to move. Almost like it's stuck and I'm literally breaking it when I finally get it I to reverse. Whenever I use the brake it shifts like butter.